The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the good old days we had the agony aunt columns for that. Now we have Steph and co gleefully cackling and snorting through the narrative. Bless their cotton socks.
Here's me practising my whimsical waiting for the missus to rescue me from the shed.
šŸ˜Ž šŸ§

šŸ¤Ø šŸ˜¬

šŸ¤·

Those camera angles really help my relationship. Thanks Dan.
Im glad they filmed this last one and showed them laughing together. If they are OK with it so am I

Completely agree. I donā€™t blame them for keeping it private until they were ready to announce their break-up. They couldnā€™t hide it indefinitely but it gave them space to work through what they needed to get to where they are now without wild conjecture and accusations from viewers during the most difficult period.
the only person I make sure gets no youtube venue when I watch is SJ!! I'm still a subscriber to Dan's Page. He still has those two beautiful boys to support and its my business!!! Im still all for that

Completely agree. I donā€™t blame them for keeping it private until they were ready to announce their break-up. They couldnā€™t hide it indefinitely but it gave them space to work through what they needed to get to where they are now without wild conjecture and accusations from viewers during the most difficult period.
the only person I make sure gets no youtube revenue when I watch is SJ!! I'm still a subscriber to Dan's Page. He still has those two beautiful boys to support and its my business!!! Im still all for that

It's unfair of Dan to film Annalise when he asked her in for a coffee. The question caught Annalise off guard and if she say's no or makes a negative comment then she looks like a witch. It's not unlike Stephanie Jarvis catching her mother off guard at dinner in SA and asking Mummee what she thought about Snorty. It's a dirty trick which Dan has learned from Stephanie.
Shes not stupid she knows when she's being filmed and, to be honest people were bitching she should have been in the video to share the announcement they have been split up forever. I don't think she wanted to. The part where he asks her in for coffee. She knew, She didn't show much either. THis is Dans thing. Not hers but she's not stupid she knew he was filming. She was being a supportive wich at this point is admorable

Im not sure all my posts ended up in a heap of posts sense they were spread out all day but what ever

Hmm... I hear the people saying they might have planned it. I just don't believe it.

- I'd think Annelise is too genuine and good-hearted to do such a "scam" and dupe her subscribers.
- They'd have to keep it up for 6 months and everybody at the farmhouse had to be in on it.
thats ridiculous why? Why would People plan a brake up, especially when they have kids? You really have got to read what you read here with a grain of sand. I wonder what are the ages of some of the people who post here. There should be an age limit. Some of the stuff sounds like it comming fro an 12 year old

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Itā€™s sad because I think she still loves himā€¦and she might even hold out hope that things will work out. Maybe thatā€™s why she agreed to take time to have coffee with him. Either that or she realized Dan had the camera out when he asked her to come inside. I also think he didnā€™t need to show himself waiting for her to arrive. Thereā€™s plenty to do at the farmhouseā€¦there was no reason for him to sit on a bench doing nothing. And Annalise could have called him when she arrived. The problem with vlogging is that the vlogger controls the narrativeā€¦and Dan certainly didnā€™t paint Annalise is a good light with that act. šŸ™
It wouldn't be surprising if the deal (imposed by Dan) is that she has had to agree to appear in the vlogs in order to receive a share of the YT revenue going forward. I watched their interaction in the latest vlog at lower speed, and they were looking at their sonšŸ§’ most of the time, as if they were avoiding looking šŸ‘€ at each other.
I certainly know where I would tell him to shovešŸ–• his camera. As for cutting his hair, he would most likely end up bald.šŸ‘©ā€šŸ¦²

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Im glad they filmed this last one and showed them laughing together. If they are OK with it so am I

the only person I make sure gets no youtube venue when I watch is SJ!! I'm still a subscriber to Dan's Page. He still has those two beautiful boys to support and its my business!!! Im still all for that

the only person I make sure gets no youtube revenue when I watch is SJ!! I'm still a subscriber to Dan's Page. He still has those two beautiful boys to support and its my business!!! Im still all for that

Shes not stupid she knows when she's being filmed and, to be honest people were bitching she should have been in the video to share the announcement they have been split up forever. I don't think she wanted to. The part where he asks her in for coffee. She knew, She didn't show much either. THis is Dans thing. Not hers but she's not stupid she knew he was filming. She was being a supportive wich at this point is admorable

Im not sure all my posts ended up in a heap of posts sense they were spread out all day but what ever

thats ridiculous why? Why would People plan a brake up, especially when they have kids? You really have got to read what you read here with a grain of sand. I wonder what are the ages of some of the people who post here. There should be an age limit. Some of the stuff sounds like it comming fro an 12 year old
go ahead report me 12 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm late to the party but here are my two cents.

A break up does not happen overnight. Ussually it takes months if not years to come to the decision to seperate ways. Life happens, we grow, develop new interest an suddenly realize we want different things from life. I wish Annalise and Dan all the best for the sake of their two boys.

Now back to important things.
Sooo Natti, that fake ass lazy snake has finally been named and shamed by Selmar. Well, well, well. I wonder how SJ is going to handle that.

Also did Annmarie take notes of square meters per room for the heating system? They need to hire now in order to have a proper system by the winter. Is it really happening??

Another annoyance while I type, why insist in fireplaces while it has proven that they are not efficient and cools a room because of the drafts? Yes it might look nicer, but a proper woodburner can heat a room uncomfortably warm. Keep 1 open fireplace and that's it!

It's Tuesday my dear tattlers, SJ is 'working' on the accounts. Shitting her self. Can't wait to read what her excuse is tomorrow.

The wood which got delivered for 10k! Double that amount has been spent on the wood for the attic and appartments, max.
That's a month of patreon income or 2 months of youtube income.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why didnā€™t Dan stay with his grandfather? Not good enough for him? Too small? Too cold?

Reactions: 30
SHAME on me for even having these thoughts . . . but this can't possibly be a stunt by Dan right? The views on his video yesterday are already up at 40k and his patreon is up. Then today they are laughing and having fun together. This just feels so weird to me.
His newest video didn't quite make sense to me....it seemed like it could be footage that he filmed prior to the split but is trying to make it look recent. For some time now people have been commenting that they don't see Annalise and the boys in Dans' vlogs anymore and then boom! he announces the split and the next vlog is all about a happy family???

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think Annalise taking a job, especially with the carte de sejour twist Hercule P suggests, argues against a stunt. Would you work in a nursery school for three centavos a day as a stunt? And get welfare support from the French state? As a stunt? If so Dan and Annalise should be in prison.
No Carte de SĆ©jour twist (I don't recall @Hercule P saying there was one TBH).
Annalise has been living in France for more than 3 (5 ?) years and is a single mother (for the French authorities) of 2 kids who certainly were born in France (French citizens) and one of them going to a French school anyway.
Plus she's got a legal company (hairdresser) registered in France. And now her part time job at her local school.

More reasons than she needed to get her Carte de SĆ©jour on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I checked out the grifst first few minutes about ukraine. So she sent feb income from the channel to red cross specifically to aid ukraine. *ā‚¬2019

Why the heck does it take 1 week for the refugee to arrive? I hope SJ can manage to give her 'sister' some space to rest and not shove her pink phone in her face upon arrival. I bet she has selected carefully someone who has some skills to help arround her tit show for free of course.
Although she is doing something good, I can't help to think it is just for internet points.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
That particular large set of Willow pattern is by Royal Dalton, and quite expensive. You can check it out on Ebay, it's called ROYAL DOULTON BOOTHS REAL OLD WILLOW. Yes, with a dining room that large, I would have kept it for Michael, unless Michael did indeed need the money for something, and sold it to Fanny for that reason.
Maybe in exchange for the $500 he owes her??

Reactions: 25
I missed thisā€¦when did Michael say it?
We heard this from Billy in the video Ryan released (ā€œFor Saleā€). At the 4:10 mark, Ryan commented about all of Michaelā€™s dishes on the table in the chateau dining room. Billy said that Michael was ā€œgiving the Doulton pieces to SJā€ and keeping the Spode pieces for the cottage. I just hope that Michael is really selling those pieces to SJā€¦not giving them to her.

Reactions: 10
Ok. Iā€™m going to make some unsolicited observations about Michael. First of all he originally moved in the chateau to help with reno work. It was just the three of them working together to make it livable. Then came mom and dad, sister and niece and those cute babies. He then was hanging out with princess and got the YT bug. Why not? He wasnā€™t doing anything else to make money. Slowly but surely that relationship ran its course as they always do with her and down the drain he went. He has a fling with a gigolo and spent all his money and ended up with ADHD back at the home with the fam. Whatever is happening now with patreon, dishes and YT, maybe is a good thing. As much as I wanted to see the gardeners cottage finished I donā€™t care who does it. Heā€™s a young man with a future of living in a cottage with his dishes and dogs next to his parents. You have to admit thatā€™s kind of pathetic for a young man. Hopefully he will get some therapy and get on with his life. He appears to be talented so letā€™s see what he can do. JMHO ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can someone explain to me how Doing It Ourselves has 231K subscribers while Chateau Diaries has 182K subscribers? I know we speculated that Michael bought subscribersā€¦but, is that a ā€œone timeā€ purchase, or ongoing? It would make no sense for him to keep paying for subscribers if heā€™s not making videos (or making very few videos). When Michael was at the top of his game, I really thought his videos were better than SJā€™s. I honestly thought he could potentially rival SJ on Patreon (not as much money as SJ, but a healthy income flow). He just couldnā€™t sustain it. But the subscriber count doesnā€™t make sense to me at all.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m more of a lurker and donā€™t comment often, Venice was the final straw for me, they are all just ridiculous.

A lot of things make sense now, Annaliseā€™s visit to the UK on her own, her appearing less than her bubbly self and not being able to shake off her cold, to be honest I have huge admiration for her, filming vlogs for her Patreons whilst dealing with a crumbling home life must have been very difficult for her.

Unfortunately that dump isnā€™t worth anything so the option to sell up and move back to the UK just isnā€™t there, she would end up in a bed and breakfast until the council found her something, heā€™s the bread winner so for now she is financially dependent on him.

I do think he has had his head turned by YouTube and lalaland, heā€™s got money to buy goodies for himself, heā€™s partying and having a lovely time without his family, yes he works hard and what appeared to be working hard for a better life for the family has now turned into massaging his ego and getting income to fund his new life, I also Danfended on here but no more heā€™s turned out to be as self serving and vane as the rest of them.

I do feel for Annalise as that stand up guy she met and started this exciting new life in France with just isnā€™t that same man anymore, itā€™s just all very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Itā€™s all about control. Stephanfraudie and dan are both controlling. You saw how Dan was controlling with Annalise during their relationship. I think they are trying to intimidate
Annalise into going along with the LaLande narrative.

Control and manipulationā€¦..Thatā€™s so LaLandei!
Threads ago, I did say that I wouldn't trust Dan at all. Some here were not happy with my remark. I still think what I said then.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Although she is doing something good, I can't help to think it is just for internet points.
She's not doing anything good and it makes me sick to my stomach to see her worm her way into this one, paying a minimal amount to get maximum pr. For god's sake, peoples lives are shattered and she has the nerve to use that to create more praise for herself? And when getting wrist slapped by Kathy in France Flog, called out for who she really is and for what she's trying to pull, she has the nerve to mirror the concerns? This time she really has gone too far and she knows it. This is no time for her toxic escapism, not a time to concern ourself with the petty feelings of Selmar, the petulant actions of that miserable Argentinian woman or even the sad epilogue of a once happy gardeners family. Stephany Jarvis has been taking personal advantage of the world crisis called Covid for more than two years already and it's been infuriating watching her get away with it. Allowing her to use refugees and their unbearable suffering to grow her la-di-dah pretentiously snobbish channel is crossing a red line nobody should cross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Can someone explain to me how Doing It Ourselves has 231K subscribers while Chateau Diaries has 182K subscribers? I know we speculated that Michael bought subscribersā€¦but, is that a ā€œone timeā€ purchase, or ongoing? It would make no sense for him to keep paying for subscribers if heā€™s not making videos (or making very few videos). When Michael was at the top of his game, I really thought his videos were better than SJā€™s. I honestly thought he could potentially rival SJ on Patreon (not as much money as SJ, but a healthy income flow). He just couldnā€™t sustain it. But the subscriber count doesnā€™t make sense to me at all.
Iā€™m not sure about buying subscribers but, I agree with you that his channel initially was better than princessā€™s. Maybe people got in when it was good during the lock downs and went back to work and arenā€™t even watching YT anymore???? I periodically go through my subscriptions to see if Iā€™m still interested in the content but, Iā€™m retired and like things clean and organized. šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.