The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see that happening. He wasn’t that thrilled the first and last time he was asked to join it because someone had sent gifts for the boys.
People will start sending stuff for the kids as an act of 'support', thus fueling GAG even more. This is all getting beyond sickening.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Hisssssss.🐍
The term "gaslighting" is grossly overused in many cases.
THe term comes from a 1940s movie Called gaslight. The whole movie her husband tries to make her think she crazy. Its good if you like the old classics

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Meanwhile in SA, Isabelle's good eye with bad taste seems to be functioning...

7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I went back and watched CD's masked ball in Venice. Low and beyond, 28 mins in, Dan and Sabine were captured sitting together on the balcony. He got up and she then helped him tie his mask back on. So, you might ask? Well, a friend would do that from the back of his head, Sabine did it face to face with her hands reaching round his neck/head, thus being able to press up close to him, and don't forget, she was wearing a rather low cut Empire line dress. ;)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
They have actually gained 3 since this morning when I looked. I have a feeling this will work out well for them patreon wise.
Good for them. I wonder how Dan will spin his channel around and not make Patreon supporters seem like they are contributing to pay for child support.

barbiemobile.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When any relationship ends especially when there are children involved it's so difficult. It's their business and they will do what they believe is right for everyone. That said I did wonder why Dan chose to faff around with camera angles whilst delivering the news of their break up and asking that people be respectful with their comments.. not one to waste a video edit opportunity.. the message sort of lost its impact because of the distraction.
I found the back and forth camera angles annoying and distracting--constant flashes to a side view of him for a second or two, then flash back to full-on. He usually does a better job with his filming, but then, he is usually doing something rather than just sitting at a table talking about a sad subject matter. I thought something was up, but then I thought maybe all his travel and handy-man work was a need for money and that he was hustling to improve his family situation. I'm sorry for them. I went through a split after nine years marriage, and had a four-year-old and a six-month-old. It's hard for everyone, but especially the children. And don't think for a moment that a six month old baby doesn't know what's happening--they do. They sense it. They can feel those unhappy vibes and they are sad too. It's awful. I wish them both the best.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
THe term comes from a 1940s movie Called gaslight. The whole movie her husband tries to make her think she crazy. Its good if you like the old classics
I am fully aware of the origins of the term from the Charles Boyer/Ingrid Bergman film however it's modern application is frequently misused by would-be psychiatrists, along with "narcissist" and "hazing".
Given the manner in which people are rushing to join "Team Annalise", even though Dan and Annalise seem to be taking a far more mature approach to their split, I think a better film recommendation might be "The First Wives Club" as I can only assume that we have a number of betrayed partners here who are ready to to take sides based on their own experience and without knowing anything of the facts behind this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok, let’s not let Stephanie Jarvis bury the story she doesn’t want us to talk about!

New thread 🧵 title suggestion:
-“Natti bullied Selmar & Tatti,
chased them away when things got nasty!”

Kind of rhymes and it will live on the internet forever, suck it Stephanie Jarvis!!!
🧵 title suggestion:

Natalia Oliveto drove Selmar out of the shito —
Whatever integrity had Lalande, it was long sold at the local brocante.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've been busy with work for a bit (yay!) and wow, what a lot of catching up to do! Tattlers have been busy👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I'm genuinely very sad about Dan and Annaleise, I wish them well but I suspect there's quite a rocky road ahead ☹.

As for Natti being outed as the one who bullied Selmar, well well. I agree that she was probably only doing as instructed by Fanny, who let's face it never does a thing if she can get someone else to do it, but still. The fact that N went ahead full steam with Elf eviction really shows her true character. I've never liked her, far too smarmy on camera, and her ridiculous ownership of Anne Marie is beyond annoying. I'd love to see her go.

And Fanny herself doing very little (as usual) apart from squealing about fabrics and yet more fugly por-cehlaine. Thanks to whoever mentioned viewpure, I can now pop it on while I'm cooking or whatever guiltfree. They really are in a slow burn of having nothing to say because I'm sure 99% of what really goes on would shatter all illusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One of my favourite movies, keep an eye out for a very young Angela Lansbury

Reactions: 3
Stephanie's YouTube manager has suggested branching out with more varied content. Today they experimented with Lalande's Kraft Korner. It was such a hit that next week we can look forward to Phood Phun with Philip.
1646622517317.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Thinking back to September/October when Sillymar & Tatti pitched up at the shiteau, it must have been getting crowded there. Anmuary had moved in. Then Dan moved in, so perhaps that explains why there wasn't a room available for Tatti as she'd expected.

Kat visited and Josie was there along with many other volunteers in September/October so how did Fanny & Co. (or did they) kept it quiet that Dan was living at the shiteau. Interested to hear from the tartlet volunteer who was at the shiteau in October what the vibes were vis-a-vis Dan.

Reactions: 31
When I first started watching CD little did I know it would degrade to a poorly written palace intrigue movie with D list actors. Those are some thirsty beatches. Maybe they have toxic mold or lead poisoning? Hantavirus? Or is it just greedy hedonism? All of the above?

The patron vlog was shameful. What a cringey, insincere performance by Fanny. She was so drunk on that tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thinking back to September/October when Sillymar & Tatti pitched up at the shiteau, it must have been getting crowded there. Anmuary had moved in. Then Dan moved in, so perhaps that explains why there wasn't a room available for Tatti as she'd expected.

Kat visited and Josie was there along with many other volunteers in September/October so how did Fanny & Co. (or did they) kept it quiet that Dan was living at the shiteau. Interested to hear from the tartlet volunteer who was at the shiteau in October what the vibes were vis-a-vis Dan.
@Miss Artemis didn't mention this and nothing seems to have slipped out from other guests at the B and B. French Maid had plenty of tea to spill but didn't spill that drop. Strange!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The patron vlog was shameful. What a cringey, insincere performance by Fanny. She was so drunk on that tea.
I can only hope that when SJ’s relationship with Snorts eventually (inevitably) ends, someone beats her to the punch with the announcement. Even if it’s Snorts himself that announces it first…anyone other than SJ.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I went back and watched CD's masked ball in Venice. Low and beyond, 28 mins in, Dan and Sabine were captured sitting together on the balcony. He got up and she then helped him tie his mask back on. So, you might ask? Well, a friend would do that from the back of his head, Sabine did it face to face with her hands reaching round his neck/head, thus being able to press up close to him, and don't forget, she was wearing a rather low cut Empire line dress. ;)
Yes and in the other Venice video she sits next to him in restaurant and does not leave his side on the street. Mmmmm

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.