The Chateau Diaries #124 NataliaO drove Selmar out of the Chito Whatever integrity had LL it was SOLD @brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jules100 this is my mistake .. apologies -thread 125 ???
Congratulations Title Thread @Linus :m:m:m:m:m:m
@Jules100
@
[SIZE=26px]Linus[/SIZE]
Chatty Member

Monday at 2:58 AM
Jules100 said:
Ok, let’s not let Stephanie Jarvis bury the story she doesn’t want us to talk about!

New thread 🧵 title suggestion:
-“Natti bullied Selmar & Tatti,
chased them away when things got nasty!”

Kind of rhymes and it will live on the internet forever, suck it Stephanie Jarvis!!!
🧵 title suggestion:

Natalia Oliveto drove Selmar out of the shito —
Whatever integrity had Lalande, it was long sold at the local brocante.

Reactions:You, pink roses, Camembert and 30 others

DISCLAIMER :: LONG TITLES ARE FAB - THEY WONT FIT ..SAME FOR SWEAR WORDS ..

Most Liked Previous Threads

@Linus
Chatty Member

Yesterday at 11:17 PM
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

emalm.com

Emalm video - The Story
Emalm video sharing.<br>Speaking up
emalm.com

Reactions:You, Espe, Classicbeauty and 54 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 8:58 AM
Luna20 said:
Although she is doing something good, I can't help to think it is just for internet points.
She's not doing anything good and it makes me sick to my stomach to see her worm her way into this one, paying a minimal amount to get maximum pr. For god's sake, peoples lives are shattered and she has the nerve to use that to create more praise for herself? And when getting wrist slapped by Kathy in France Flog, called out for who she really is and for what she's trying to pull, she has the nerve to mirror the concerns? This time she really has gone too far and she knows it. This is no time for her toxic escapism, not a time to concern ourself with the petty feelings of Selmar, the petulant actions of that miserable Argentinian woman or even the sad epilogue of a once happy gardeners family. Stephany Jarvis has been taking personal advantage of the world crisis called Covid for more than two years already and it's been infuriating watching her get away with it. Allowing her to use refugees and their unbearable suffering to grow her la-di-dah pretentiously snobbish channel is crossing a red line nobody should cross.

Last edited: Yesterday at 9:05 AM
Reactions:You, Mikkelmouse, Margo Polo and 53 others

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Yesterday at 10:44 AM
Wow those threads go so fast...as i am stick to the house, yes ...also bitten by the virus, i have time to catch up...

Dan and Annalise...i think its hard for any couple to have children before your house is even finished..living in a dump with two is also hard but with children it is extra difficult..They need a lott of time and structure..and Dans latest vlog shows again what a bad state that house is in...and what level his buidingskills are..I feel for Annalise to have to live there with two small children...also with electrical heaters...i must cost a fortune..to keep that place warm..How and why they split up is also speculation..but i think it has a lott of factors..mostly to do with his vlogging and being around Lalande..Its always nicer to party and drink, go on holidays/work than go home to a dump like that and many things needs reparing or sorting out...but i think they both better had thought through what it means to start a family in a foreign country, with hardly money nor income..buying a dump, thinking we will fix this in notime.. a mistake they all make..Having a stable finished home/house is always a good base to have your rest after days of work..Many couples split up during renovations...Imagine living in a house with leaks all the time..i would go mad...I sometimes wonder if they made the decission to have children there together..i never had the feeling Dan is so keen on being a father...it always looked to me, he felt it like a burden..not a joy..

Offcourse Madame Fanny has to put her nasty snout in this situation...she seemed to enjoy it a lott...what a nasty piece of tit...

I bet that guest from Ukraine was already on the roll to come over...another volunteer they can milk out to the bone..

Reactions:You, notanangel, JumpingJacks and 51 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:14 PM
Well there we have it. Word for word the story we already heard, so I guess we should be honored they wanted us to know before their patrons. I feel for Selmar, because let's face it, he is still in the early stages of dealing with his grief over what happened. The anger over what Stephanie Jarvis' Argentinian pit bull did or did not do, is understandable but at some point he will need to face the real pain and admit he's been played like a fool by the Jarvis' women. I feel another Frank & Ivo situation coming up, as their situation was quite similar.
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, Shateau Scrounger and 50 others

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Yesterday at 10:22 AM
graciemckitten said:
Shocking the a group of super fans advocating love, light, and laughter could be so nasty? I understand your pain. I am new and I welcome you and will not yell at you. Î will leave that to Stephanfraudies flying monkeys who occasionally get an account here under assumed names .Don’t worry, they are usually uncovered quickly and flame out in a few days.
Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys. I am appalled at some of the awful things I have read here, based primarily on speculation and a desire to cause hurt. The worst of the posts have come from new people . Despite them signing up here, I won't call them Tattlers, they are not!
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members need to look round and see what is happening here.

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:29 AM
Reactions:You, notanangel, Ezzy and 49 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, i am glued to Tattle the last couple of days! It’s better than any streaming service!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
May I ask why under my last comment #998 p. 50 of the previous thread, where I answered very politely to a not so polite reply by @sideways to one of my comments there is not a like button to be seen? Thanks

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
A few comments on Dan’s vlogs, smolpuppyo’snort getting stuck in again 🙄 It makes me wonder who The Motor Trade is? They’ve stood out to me on SJ’s comments section before too, Snorty has also replied to them there. No wonder he does naff all, looks like he sits on everyone’s comments section all day.

CA1A2B96-6149-4E76-848C-79F44A881F75.jpeg
DF1840EB-9386-4BF5-BDF0-89C88879694E.jpeg
91021ED9-9328-4163-A309-A92F4DC55767.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Thanks again @MojoDublin

Dan's vlog comments :

Ethan

8 hours ago
Hey Dan, look forward to see what' next. Will Annalise carry on on the Patreon page? If she does I might just subscribe! If she doesn't want to, I understand.

View attachment 1112696
Escape to rural France
1 hour ago
Of course she is
So, if I’m to understand this. The only difference from before is that Dan is sleeping at the chateau and Annalise has a job? They’re both still going to occupy their home at different points of the day, pretty much without each other, still do things together on occasion and stay friends.

Well, I wouldn’t call what they had a marriage before, and I wouldn’t call the current situation a divorce. Sounds like Annalise wanted some money of her own, and for Dan to do his part with the kids. In return, Dan wants to boink someone new. He did use to go on and on about needing away from the kids which I found strange. Usually when you have children you know that they are going to cry scream and yell and generally be the center of attention. If you want loads of quiet time, you might want to consider that beforehand. And also, who was responsible for keeping the yard cleaned up? My dad would have never allowed the kind of situation they had going on in the yard, especially with babies running around.
If my partner would have left me out in the country in a shithole with two babies all day every day I’d have left him, even if it meant going to live with one of my parents for a while. Can’t wait to see what this new normal looks like. Might not take a long look either.

A few comments on Dan’s vlogs, smolpuppyo’snort getting stuck in again 🙄 It makes me wonder who The Motor Trade is? They’ve stood out to me on SJ’s comments section before too, if Snorty has replied maybe he knows them?

View attachment 1112744View attachment 1112745View attachment 1112746
Is Dana “the” Dana from the chateau? WTF? She’s flirting in the comments?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
So, if I’m to understand this. The only difference from before is that Dan is sleeping at the chateau and Annalise has a job? They’re both still going to occupy their home at different points of the day, pretty much without each other, still do things together on occasion and stay friends.

Well, I wouldn’t call what they had a marriage before, and I wouldn’t call the current situation a divorce. Sounds like Annalise wanted some money of her own, and for Dan to do his part with the kids. In return, Dan wants to boink someone new. He did use to go on and on about needing away from the kids which I found strange. Usually when you have children you know that they are going to cry scream and yell and generally be the center of attention. If you want loads of quiet time, you might want to consider that beforehand. And also, who was responsible for keeping the yard cleaned up? My dad would have never allowed the kind of situation they had going on in the yard, especially with babies running around.
If my partner would have left me out in the country in a shithole with two babies all day every day I’d have left him, even if it meant going to live with one of my parents for a while. Can’t wait to see what this new normal looks like. Might not take a long look either.
I'm afraid I've missed Dan's statement declaring that he wants "to boink someone new." or anything vaguely similar. Would you mind directing me to a vlog or post where he says this? I have a feeling that you won't be able to.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like Dana is marking her territory.
Yeah I’d say. Look at this one….

I'm afraid I've missed Dan's statement declaring that he wants "to boink someone new." or anything vaguely similar. Would you mind directing me to a vlog or post where he says this? I have a feeling that you won't be able to.
Well someone wants to boink him….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
@The Simple Life please don't take it personally, you will have to grow a thicker skin if you want to post in this thread, it moves so quickly and I doubt if many other tattlers keep a check on their previous comments to see the reactions or lack of.

• Heart
  • Wow
Epic thread title. Well done. Hope all the Covid tattlers are feeling better to help get the door opened on the absent Financials.

Respect everyone's work & comments.

I am still baffled by the continued love of Venice Fraudulent Fanny has. I live in Italy....it has beauty & history no doubt, but its Disney-esque mass tourism. Hopefully cruise ships finally have been shut out and the city can heal. I just wouldn't want to live there 😵💫

Yeah I’d say. Look at this one….

Well someone wants to boink him….
Dana would boink anything with a pulse (and I'm not even sure that is vital for her as she was last seen clinging onto Davy). That is not the same as making a fictitious statement that " Dan wants to boink someone new."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For sure he was talking with Amaury on their trip to UK when they were bromacing who want to boink who and where and when.... But he edited it out. 😂 Or do you believe they only talked about how to improve their French?

Dana would boink anything with a pulse (and I'm not even sure that is vital for her as she was last seen clinging onto Davy). That is not the same as making a fictitious statement that " Dan wants to boink someone new."
He is single, male and alive, of course he wants to boink someone. Why do you think he got himself new clothes? @Heathclffe, please come to rescue....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For sure he was talking with Amaury on their trip to UK when they were bromacing who want to boink who and where and when.... But he edited it out. 😂

He is single, male and alive, of course he wants to boink someone. Why do you think he got himself new clothes? @Heathclffe, please come to rescue....
More 🐂💩 from one of Fanny's handmaidens!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When did Dana please state that she likes to boink?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@The Simple Life please don't take it personally, you will have to grow a thicker skin if you want to post in this thread, it moves so quickly and I doubt if many other tattlers keep a check on their previous comments to see the reactions or lack of.
Thank you for answering, but what I really wanted to know is why under that comment I posted there was no "like button", as I see now is under the comment I posted here previously. I was talking about the button. Does this mean that my post is not visible? Just wondering.

Reactions: 4
It’s my opinion Jeeves. I get to have one here don’t I?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.