The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2 cents on D&A's relationship kaboom ....

1) There are actually statistic out there that say that marital (relational) satisfaction takes a huge nose dive when you have children. Much as those little people are cute and you love them they absolutely change you as people (I think especially mothers), and the relationship dynamic has to take a huge switch. Having children really changes a lot of us women, and a lot of our men don't like the change. And then there is how to figure out the care load of children and home. A lot of relationships don't survive the changes needed.

2) Dan might want all the comments on his vlog to stay kind for his boys to read in the future ... HOWEVER ... those boys will have eyes, and they can watch all the vlogs they and both of their parents are on, and they can see what we've seen. They will see the way their dad treated their mother during the kitchen reno at their house. How he pushed his agenda on design, how when they went shopping he wouldn't even let her buy a simple plant. They will see Annalise talk to Dan in stores and at home, and he completely ignores her. They will see that. AND I half wonder if Annalise got a different view on it watching it on video, and seeing people comment on it.

3) Dan's shift to his daily vlogs and all the pushing to do renos for content ... me thinks that Annalise saw less and less of him and had less and less support and became a vlogger's widow. Dan seemed to become obsessed with vlogging lots. And he became more and more cocky in his vlogs. I'm just guessing, but I bet this created a lot of tension. A woman doesn't want her man so busy all the time and so focused on a hobby or making an income, or even a reno, that you don't have time for decent family life and couple time.

4) I think all the above things came to a head, I think Dan got to the end of his rope and found sympathy in the La lande crowd. And I think he just stopped wanting to put effort into his relationship with Annalise. So he moved out, over to La lande, the cesspool that it is. He had lots of friends over there. And I personally think they were all friends at that stage. But, they welcome him in and instead of encouraging him to go home and work it out and think that he may need to change some patterns, they likely did the opposite.

5) Annalise does not look happy in the car when he asked if she wanted to come in for coffee. She is trying and he's got the damn camera on her, so what can she say .... I don't think she sees la lande as a place of support for her. I think that she's hurt because HE left and moved out and didn't stay and work things out.

6) She looked happy cutting his hair ... because frankly, she knows that hair cut makes him look like a cartoon ... so if other women want to bed him looking ridiculous, well .... she also knows she can take those sheers and have a big oops and make him bald!

7) I'm not convinced there was another woman prior to moving into La Lande in September .... maybe ... has there been since he moved in? maybe .... but I can tell you, if I was Annalise, I would NOT enter that building if there was something going on. I can't imagine having my ex in vlogs hanging out with other women the way he has. But then I think she is a much nicer person than I am.
ais
8) And I do think it is karma that his van his broken down! LOL ... other than that it now means more driving for Annalise ... but for him I'm laughing about it.

* thought now off my chest *
I have been where Annalise is and sweetheart its hard but karma is on your side. You are a beauitul articulate woman. Concentrate on your boys and one day that "too cool for school" twit will get his ass burned and try to come running back to you.
You will be amazed at how many lovely men will come into your life. Never look back!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dan certainly seemed to address all the Tattler points raised yesterday…being transparent, working on the house, family life…even recording this video from his studio, not the Lalande farmhouse
He claims to not read here !!!! LOL, but I wonder if Stephanie's little sleuth prepares a report for him too, now that he's really under her roof and all!!

View attachment 1111964
I know Annmarie gave up beer for Lent but after this week of Kaboom, Kaboom I might just buy him a round, with the money SJ gives me after Patrons pay her.
But Natalia Oliveto has him doing dry March ... poor guy, I think he's been bullied into that!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Hero of the day goes to @Linus

Gold-star-printable.png

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s right there on the bottom left where it says ‘report’. I can see it on my phone
The report button doesn't show on my phone🤔
If you scroll to bottom of page there is a "take down email" link underneath contact us

Reactions: 3
He claims to not read here !!!! LOL, but I wonder if Stephanie's little sleuth prepares a report for him too, now that he's really under her roof and all!!

But Natalia Oliveto has him doing dry March ... poor guy, I think he's been bullied into that!!!
Keep that sperm count up Pendejo🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think we would have noticed that hair cut ... it's ugly!! Why would he want that!?
T
Because he is trying to be a cool 20 something. Dan listen up.....you are not what you are trying to be these days. Take a good look at the pic when you and Annalise were young. You are not Mr. Wonderful all of a sudden because you are squatting in a chateau. Wake up!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Nice all snug back up in wiki!!!! I simply love the sleuthing and capturing you all do, you're all a brilliant lot!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
21363A79-7C22-4D7D-B3D8-AAB1BB8DEBAA.jpeg

SJ I plugged the phone in like you asked but it won’t stop ringing. Cara is on line 1, said Natti would not let her be naked in the moat. Josie, line 2, said Natti still has not sent back her favorite apron. I have a message from the chapel restorer but it’s written in Spanish. . .call me ASAP!
DE62B227-0B21-430C-A40E-16CE971B31EE.jpeg

Yes, I know you are under a lot of stress. First the fraud accusations, one eyed Mummy, Potty bought the jungle land and will build a home for Ruth not you, yes I wanted Ian, Ian and Ian to finish their jobs for free too darling but they deserve payment. What, get out, why? My love I’m leaving for a week I thought I could rub you with my toe socks tonight.
7A12366B-73D2-476C-9175-F8D87601289E.jpeg

I only gave Tatti a room because she didn’t want to sleep with Sillymar, she said he needed a wash. WE have all these bedrooms, I thought I was being nice. Now SJ said Tatti didn’t deserve a bed so I don’t deserve a bed. I guess I’ll sleep in pigeon staircase so I am close to SJ where I can at least still smell her, that’s not creepy right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I do wonder if Stephanie Jarvis is truthful about Annelise coming and doing her hair. 🧐
Stephanie Jarvis lies 90% of the times she speaks, and she only owns 50% of the derelict farmhouse known as Château de Lalande.
I was thinking that also. Her actions rarely match her words and representations. I thought Fanny said that so she would appear to be good friends with both Annalise and Dan so no one would think she encouraged their difficulties and Fanny, despite her tit stirring, comes out unscathed, as usual.

Reactions: 20

Thank you for posting the video again @Linus . I really wish that Selmar had posted it to his normal you tube account and not to patrons

Reactions: 18
I can’t get the Selmar video to play but I see it has already had 58 view. If the other 14 of you would stop watching it on repeat please, I’d like to see it too. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Thank you for posting this...
Wow my ❤ hurts after watching, I hate when people are taken advantage of, it sounds as though no one stood up for him....sickening!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Yay, thanks for posting that! Poor Selmar, he does seem genuinely hurt and disappointed. I thought it was very sweet how his face lit up when he started to talk about Tatyana. I think he was so upset that the woman he loves was not welcome in the place that he thought was home.

I also thought it was interesting how much he seems to DISLIKE all the money sloshing about. He seemed to want to not be a part of that commercial life and rather opt out and live in a van, helping people and not have that ideal dirtied by money... except that doesn't fit at all with his whole 'buy me a chateau' idea.

Reactions: 28
To no-one's surprise I would strongly advice Annalise to never go there again if it's true joy and friendship she's seeking. That poisonous b**ch is better left with the biggest root problem imaginable and is only going to rub salt in her wounds...

I agree Clara. Fanny seems to take real joy out of causing other people distress . Narcs like her enjoy contributing to and witnessing the misery of others. That doesn’t help Annalise in any way and why let Fanny use her relationship issues as fodder to divert attention away from Stephanfraudies mountain of lies, deceit, and gluttony. Fanny won’t care if she unduly impacts Annalise and her family. I hope Annalise can minimize her contact with Fanny and the Shittoo while she is working out her future for her family.

Reactions: 22
Off topic for a moment, but a "how Tattle Life works" bit of house keeping, if you don't mind helping me, so that newer people don't have to ask over and over!

At what level of post numbers can you see the "report" button? and the "edit" button in wiki?

New Members are those with 1-19 posts -
Members are 20-99 posts
The 2 above don't see the "report" button, or have access to edit wiki
------
Can someone who is at one of the following 3 levels tell me if you have access to the "report" button and to the "edit" area of wiki?
Active Members are 100-249 posts @Gibbson ?
Well-Known Members are 250-499 posts @Fennelbug ?
Chatty Members are 500-1000 posts @OhIDontKnow... ?
-------
VIP has
VIP have 1001 plus posts - has the "report" button and access to edit wiki

I'll put this info in wiki too ... as it has become an FAQ ....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.