Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnee

Chatty Member
I mean...fair question, right? ;)

yBLINth7GKcb2eL4aj4YN2yw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Linnea S
51 seconds ago
Hi! Would you please share what group you are going through to house a Ukrainian refugee? I expect there are many who have the resources who would love to do the same. Also, was the paperwork very extensive? Thanks so much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

sues900

I’d love Annalise to take over the Patreon account and get qualified workmen in to finish that property, I’d also love to see her get a sledgehammer and smash that god awful island in the kitchen that blocks the way from the hob to the sink, he only put it there for his I’ll fated cookery channel. He has off handedly mentioned before that she does the painting so I think she is far more diy handy than he gives her credit for, and she’s not waiting for him to get stuff done I hope she comes into her own and makes some progress with the place.

She is by far a more interesting charismatic character than him, I’m not a Patreon to anyone but I would join her account, I love a bit of women doing it for themselves.

So pleased those women sent her the chandelier, there are some lovely kind people out there and I hope she holds onto that

• Heart

The Simple Life

Well there we have it. Word for word the story we already heard, so I guess we should be honored they wanted us to know before their patrons. I feel for Selmar, because let's face it, he is still in the early stages of dealing with his grief over what happened. The anger over what Stephanie Jarvis' Argentinian pit bull did or did not do, is understandable but at some point he will need to face the real pain and admit he's been played like a fool by the Jarvis' women. I feel another Frank & Ivo situation coming up, as their situation was quite similar.
True, he still can't bring himself to face the harsh truth. Nat would have never said or done anything without SJ and IJ approval. So, if I understood well, he was willing to help and work for a small sum or even for free, because he is indeed a sweet person, probably thinking that the two hags were broke and needy as they told everybody. But, as soon as he saw what huge amount of money was coming in and the work he was required to do was always increasing, he felt he should ask for an increase. And rightly so! What he didn't know is that no narc would allow that. They feel entitled to decide for other people lives and how to exploit them. So probably SJ arranged for Natty to do the dirty job and make their stay impossible. Otherwise SJ would have told her off and set things right. She didn't, so she is the instigator. End of the story. Selmar looks to me to be an innocent soul and he was obviously very affectionate to SJ and her black soul of a mother, so it must be quite painful for him. I think that at the moment he's still in denial. But at least he's been brave enough to tell the truth.

• Heart
NOOOOOOOOO!!!
Please don’t die on me!! You mean so much to me.

wait… WHAT the fuck did you do? Or with WHOM?
I am not planning on dying yet :p i have been a bit too busy lately, and i wasnt carefull enough clearly..so i guess i had it coming.. Its not too bad..just every muscle in my body hurts...dont know how to walk, to sit or even sleep...headeache and very tired..i guess it will pass..its a good excuse to rest...i dont have a choice......there are worse things in the world going on right now..and my phone is keeping quiet...;)

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
FRK, Selmar, unhappy volunteers, mistreated guests & patrons, Snorty, bullying accusations, missing accounts, unfinished projects......

Fanny has taken the eye of the ball and morphed into the CEO who is out of touch with her 'empire' She's now either locked up in her office boudoir or out of the office boudoir away on trips and has delegated 'staff' to handle the day-to-day things which are now beneath her and she's too busy to handle. Snorty is Fanny's PA who is screwing the boss.

It's all gotten too much and Fanny now has too many plates (plans, people, money, lies, smoke & mirrors) spinning uncontrollably. Fanny lacks the ability, temperament, experience and focus to handle them it all. People have given Fanny advice, but she doesn't listen because she doesn't like hearing the truth or being told what to do. The shiteau requires Fanny's undivided time and attention and her willingness to stay put at the shiteau to properly manage the situation, but she's not going to do that. Alternatively, Fanny needs a good project manager, but that's not going to happen either.

Ultimately the plates will all come crashing down - just a matter of time, and at the rate things are going it's likely sooner than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I know that the drama has been intense today, not only at the Shitoo but also in this thread. However I am getting fed up with people suddenly popping up and demanding to know what’s happened because they can’t be bothered to read all of today’s posts. Phew glad to have got that off my chest ! :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Rory

VIP Member
@Linus thankyou so much for posting.

Well that explains how Maria got to go to Versailles - that had me stumped for a while.
Other things make a bit more sense now - like Selmar changing to eating his meal seperately in his camper as he prefered to eat later or have it in morning or something. I did think it was time for him to move on - the responsibility lay with Stephanie Jarvis to do it kindly, firmly and with gratitude.

Didn't SJ do a vlog on how they manage conflict at the chateau?
I can appreciate the challenge of speaking in english between Nati and Selmar. However they could have used google translate - real time voice and text to ensure smooth understanding. I've used it in business for sometime - builds a connection with people through effort and often laughter. Yelling doesn't make you understood any more clearly.

Well as Maya Angelou says "when someone shows you who they are the first time, believe them".

• Heart
Cue a pregnancy for a little bit of leverage!
Nah. Jarvis wants a team in place to keep the chateau running so that she & Oli can go off on their travels. She's got rid of all the dead wood now both literally & figuratively. Ian gone-Armory in. Selmar gone - Dan in. Nati knows the way the chateau haphazardly runs & where the loot is stashed. With Dan now 100% under her control she even has an editor so she doesn't have to do the boring bit of editing, rendering & uploading of material. So she'll send it to him so he can do it for her. He can even cook for the guests if any turn up. No way is Nati going anywhere. She's in the circle of trust.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gibbson

If that is the case..... Selmar get your tools and then put the Vid up again !
Ah, I just realised why Dan changed all the locks and made sure they worked. Once anyone could walk in and now Selmar will have to find the front door, knock and try and get his stuff.
Amaury, will also have locked up the old tool room as well.

• Wow
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvis openly admitted that she thinks charitable behavior is to pretend to donate fake food to her private recycle center called Emmaus, where she dumps some of the ridiculous kraft projects her fans send her. She started doing this btw when we were talking about taking pictures of her dumpsters to prove to her fans she was throwing their works of art out. Since then it happened at least twice that she bought an item at the Emmaus that Nutty had selected to go straight there, before unwrapping on screen, because that would make it identifiable. Apparently Cuz' malevolent girlfriend still can not work out her boss' personal taste.

• Wow
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Annalise - please. Shoulder’s back, head up. Scissors and hair dye under lock and key. DO NOT, I beg, placate Stephanie and do her hair. Draw the line in the sand. Don’t be her slave. She can hop over to London and get that done. Grab your ego girl. And by the way, this will end well for you - even though it might not seem like it now. But please - don’t go in the kitchen door like servant girl for root touch ups.
This is about the best piece of advise you could give Annalise and I sincerely hope she not only hears you but will act upon it too: stay away from that crappy palace, you have no friends there.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Dan, if you are reading this and I hope you will.... You need to know you have played right into Stephanfraudie’s hands and have screwed yourself and your family as you fell into the debauched, hedonistic, greedy LaLande narrative.

You used to make comments to “take the piss” out of Stephanfraudie and you seemed authentic although cocky. You stopped doing that the past few months and now we know why.

We know you looked so sheepish when Stephanfraudie questioned why you were in the same clothes you were wearing the day before after spending the night at the Shittoo. You were living full time at the Shittoo for months, partying with the crew, and most likely having a live in romance with a person at the Shittoo named in other areas of this forum for months. Very Stephanfraudie of you.

Despite having a partner and 2 young children, we watched you spend your Patreon and youtube money increasingly on yourself and your desires, e.g., new sunglasses, camera equipment, studio, drum set, vacations, tattoo etc., while denying Annalise a potted flower during a shopping expedition.

You had a youtube channel about yourself and your young family establishing a home in rural France. That narrative is now history. Also, viewers are not happy that you hid the demise of your relationship for months while trying to maintain the facade of a happy home life to profit (esp. while allegedly living it up in the Shittoo with a new paramour). That is a Stephanfraudie move and does not reflect well on you.

Because of your immaturity, horniness, and stupidity, Stephanfraudie owns your ass now. You will have to continue to kiss Stephanfraudie’s ass, exhaust yourself working at the Shittoo, and follow her agenda. All of your eggs are in one basket held by an unstable, erratic narcissist, Stephanfraudie.

Stephanfraudie supplies you with a place to live, a place to have a new relationship with a paramour, and people to party with, employment, and supplies you with footage and viewers for your vlog channel.

If you don’t obey her commands (whether it is deleting unfavorable comments or posting favorable comments about her on your vlog, or participating in any of her schemes to make her look better or yourself look bad), she can fire you or disallow you to film the Shittoo for your vlog. Since you cannot continue with your family vlog in an authentic manner, if you lose the Shittoo footage also, you will surely have a decrease in views and Patreon funding. If you get kicked out of the Shittoo, you will have to rent an apartment and pay for utilities, etc.

No wonder she was glowing in her vlog as she was eagerly recounting the demise of your 13 year relationship with Annalise. Narcs love to bring someone down to their level.You are now effectively her “bitch.” That's so LaLande!

Why do you think Stephanfraudie wanted to extend an offer to Annalise to stay at the Shittoo... so Stephanfraudie looks kind and sympathetic. Despite that offer, Stephanfraudie offers room and board to Annalise's partner to carry on partying and relationships at the Shittoo. She knows what she is doing.

Wake up Dan!
What comments or advice would anyone want to give to Dan?
i couldnt agree more...but hey... he seems to like his new lifestyle...i saw it coming a long time ago when his attitude changed...he no longer saw Dan in the mirror...but Dan The Man...so i guess he must eat the poisonous beans in the end...I dont feel for Dan , its his own stupid mistake to go along with that bunch at that shittoo...i feel for Annalise and especially for the children...

• Heart
  • Sad

graciemckitten

VIP Member
To remain friends you actually had to be friends before. Dan never was very friendly towards A.
I think she could have lived with him overruling her since he worked to create a home for them. She moved countries and was willing to live in a dump for years. And then he went and was friendly with the whole château crew? Did he ever made something special for her bday like for Stephanie's "50th" ? No, since he would have filmed it for sure. All the drone shots on his way home must have made him late at least 30min every day.
All she got from the youtube chanel was a chandelier and it was not even paid by him
I just watched the video where dan and annalise go to visit an old chateau that they were looking at a year ago. Annalise is filming and Dan walks several feet ahead of her with the 2 kids, not speaking to her and not replying to any comments she was making. He actively ignored her for the majority of the video.He is a jackass.

• Sad
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Congratulations to @oooLaLande Vip Member to name thread :m :m :m :m
@MojoDublin my title for thread 123 is:

Natalia Oliveto bullies Selmar, Stephanie Jarvis hides the accounts, business as usual at LL…

( Narrated to fit )
Reactions:You, Hemerocallis, oh dear and 32 others

Most Liked Previous thread

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:40 PM
LaFrancaise123 said:
Watching Dan's vlog.

So Dan has been staying at Chateau de Lalande for 6 months now ? Have I understood correctly ? WOW. That fact brings a new light on a lot of things that we saw in their vlogs.
This has been the hardest for me to keep quiet, but I really was convinced it was not my place to spil those beans, especially because of Annelise and the kids. At the same time my skin literally crawled (thank you guys, such an honor!) when I realized why Dan moved to the shittoo. Becoming part of Stephanie Jarvis' entourage was a sure way to end his marriage and just about the dummest thing Dan could have done. We have all seen it enfold before our eyes and he will be gut-shot game from now on. My respect for Annelise has grown over these past months, because while her former love interest was throwing his life away she was actually building a new one for the kids and herself. I sincerely hope she will quit the vlog business from now on and starts enjoying her privacy. He had a good start, she helped him lots, it's about time he starts doing it alone (heavily leaning on La SJ, obviously)

Reactions:You, Sillywidget, MagpieSassyPants and 71 others

@Patriciarella
Yesterday at 5:32 PM

1. Dan and Annaleis should have announced this together, in their home on their Patron show.
2. Why did Dan just spend 5 months and how much money making a studio
he won’t use?
3. People donated to their family so his children would be warm and safe not so he could have a big camera and somewhere to play drums.
4. His relationship is not my business but he lied to me, a viewer when he said he would be chatelaine but luckily he didn’t have to stay there every night. Lie, you were already there.
5. In Venice he mentioned bringing Annaliese and boys there this summer. She would never want taken to a place where you partied with other women that would be hurtful.
6.Way to put Kirsty in an awkward place by working with you but being Annaleis’s friend.
7. Your home, work, money, friends are all based around LaLande, that’s a lot of eggs in one basket.
8. When the green van dies and sounds like that could be any minute, how will you get kid 1 home from school? Will you fix up the jag?
9. When authorities realize the danger kid 2 is in at your work sites will you finally stop talking to a camera lens and pay attention to him instead?
10: Do you love that Snorty is your boss? Now who will be lubed up and shoved down the holes?
I don’t wish breakups on even an enemy, they are hard. Maybe stay behind the camera for a while, work, finish camera school and be attentive to your boys. Being kind to their mother is the best way to raise boys into men. Diggers and bbq’s do not make a man but fatherhood, an honor.

Reactions:You, hogwartsgraduate, billybudd and 71 others

@KyBourbon
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:35 PM

Maple fairy said:
I am truly sorry for the end of a family. I don’t pretend to know what went on between them as a couple. One thing I believe though is that the little biatch Princess has facilitated in some way the end. The odd thing with the timeline is that Annalise was still doing the witch’s hair. If she did offer the château to either one of them, as the great friend she is, then she was probably hedging her bets it wouldn’t be suitable for the boys and Annalise would decline. The utter disregard of the whole situation with her snide remarks. “Dan aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday” Dan obviously has fallen for the whole bs like the rest of them and fully embracing the cult and becoming part of the fold. I have to say I am sickened by Dan. I really can’t watch him.
I wonder who filmed the video.
You’ve hit the nail on the head, @Maple fairy ! When SJ said “Dan, aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday?” she knew that Dan’s 13 year relationship was on the rocks. In hindsight, he stayed at the chateau because of troubles at home. She purposely made him squirm and uncomfortable on camera for her own sick, twisted pleasure and grotesque humor. If that singular incident doesn’t announce to the world that she’s a selfish, self-centered, narcissist bitch, I don’t know what does.

Reactions:Magee, MadameChat, spuggy and 66 others

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I am betting that he has received a personal call from Mummy to beg on behalf of Fanny. What a shame.
This actually happened, or so I am told. It's not just a shame but a continuation of the bullying. Let's hope Selmar will wake up and recognize them for what they truly are.

Call me sensitive but with your style of recap here, and to give credit to you it's very thorough, it feels almost like an essay or bullet points for a dissertation. It feels like you are taking credit for all of the sleuthing these wonderful Targets have already done. So it's repetitive. I don't understand.
It's SEO basics, making sure the stories here are picked up by Google and other search engines.

• Heart
  • Wow

JP in SC

Annalise - please. Shoulder’s back, head up. Scissors and hair dye under lock and key. DO NOT, I beg, placate Stephanie and do her hair. Draw the line in the sand. Don’t be her slave. She can hop over to London and get that done. Grab your ego girl. And by the way, this will end well for you - even though it might not seem like it now. But please - don’t go in the kitchen door like servant girl for root touch ups.
In other news - I took one look at Natti’s mother and saw from whence she came. Tough Nutti didn’t fall too far from tree. Poor Cuz. If I was his mother, I’d drop my filter and tell him to run, drop the paneling project. But alas, may be too late. . . .
Still thinking the “welcome to family” was not so much a Mafia term as it was a acknowledgement of what’s to come 7 months from now. . . . .
Selmar - your Patron video, posted here - bravo. Good for you to have the guts to tell what came down. You were a charming character during COVID lockdown. We all watched. Now, listen up - if you really want to go for the jugular with Stephanie, as a thank you. . . .please note, if you did not sign an image release - you’ve got her over a barrel . . . .(similar to PhiPhi and all others). Stephanie must ask your permission to use your image. . . .but she also must have a signature release stating use, and stating that she’ll be making money off the content which contains your image. And if she doesn’t have that document on file, documenting your appearances. . . .you can have those yanked from the air, and you can ask for her financials, and you can ask for compensation. And a good attorney would love this, taking on your case at no cost, splitting the profit. Not that you are into tossing grenades, but. . . .

• Heart
  • Wow

T Rex

VIP Member
Hello, my darling Tartlets and Tartgents! T Rex has returned from a much-needed and well-deserved weeklong beach holiday! I caught a few snippets (the threads were moving far too fast to even attempt to keep up), and I see I have much catching up to do- you all have been a busy lot, and hopefully, someone has saved me some popcorn. 🍿 Dan and Annaliese are broken up? WHAT?!? (No need to respond- I see there is an entire thread about this.) But, as one who WAS a staunch Dan-fender, like the tides, my allegiances have turned, as his behavior speaks for itself. Thank you @Linus for posting the Sillymar video- this was actually one of Selmar's better videos- I actually feel empathy for him, and it all made sense, as in the earlier videos, he was one of the hardest workers at the Shitoo. It confirms our suspicions that Nuti is a negative influence, and the root of the majority of the malcontent at the Shitoo- Fanny needs to send her packing, but Nuti got her claws into Amaury instead to secure her place. It was also at the arrival of Nuti that we saw our beloved Flower Killer turn from a happy, positive grifter into a dour, angry person. All signs point to Nuti as the ringleader. Fanny is too daft to see what is actually happening, or too lazy to do anything. Speaking of Fanny, whilst I have not caught up on all the posts yet, nor the CLL vlogs, I am supposing that the accounts are still missing along with the chapel restorer... 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

Gibbson

Congratulations @oooLaLande on reaching VIP status and thread title.

Congratulations to Steph for the ultimate sickening Patron update. We would all love to know what motivates your entitlement.

Congratulations Dan on your Conscious uncoupling. The Ice Queen certainly made a wee sliver for your heart the day you crossed that threshold. I sincerely hope your family's future does not depend on vlogging their misery.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Seems very likely she will be addressing this tomorrow, yes. I think she practising the word "unfortunate" today in front of the mirror, checking the angles of where the smoke needs to be.
We should try to guess what Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped will say to try and deflect away from this latest scandal.
-Hey look over there!
-Have you heard the latest tea about Dan & Annalise?
-Who wants to see the financials?
-Is Natalia Oliveto really pregnant?
-Have you heard Philip & I are secretly pretend engaged?
-Oh joy, the chapel restorer has arrived!
-Watch me deep clean the attic!
-Weeee!
-Let’s wallpaper the pink shower room together, it’s so satisfying!
-Who farted?
-Let’s give Philip a manicure!
-Mummy really wants to come home to Lalande and run the BnB!

• Haha
Reactions: 37