The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That witch SJ and her lazy ass, twit of a purse carrier should be driving his sorry ass around.
I would not give him a lift anywhere.
Totally uncomfortable scene at the filthy bacteria borne kitchen table. Too weird.
I would not give him a lift either!
On ya bike fella !!! šŸš²

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sandbagging and manipulating his partner of 13 years on camera. Thats a Stephanfraudie move. Śo LaLande!
It's unfair of Dan to film Annalise when he asked her in for a coffee. The question caught Annalise off guard and if she say's no or makes a negative comment then she looks like a witch. It's not unlike Stephanie Jarvis catching her mother off guard at dinner in SA and asking Mummee what she thought about Snorty. It's a dirty trick which Dan has learned from Stephanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes, I really hope he didnā€™t give it to her as a gift. She can afford to pay him for it. Iā€™m surprised he doesnā€™t just keep it in the chateau. It was taking up a lot of space in the cottage, but looks like thereā€™s plenty of room in the large dining room.

That particular large set of Willow pattern is by Royal Dalton, and quite expensive. You can check it out on Ebay, it's called ROYAL DOULTON BOOTHS REAL OLD WILLOW. Yes, with a dining room that large, I would have kept it for Michael, unless Michael did indeed need the money for something, and sold it to Fanny for that reason.

Reactions: 9
It's unfair of Dan to film Annalise when he asked her in for a coffee. The question caught Annalise off guard and if she say's no or makes a negative comment then she looks like a witch. It's not unlike Stephanie Jarvis catching her mother off guard at dinner in SA and asking Mummee what she thought about Snorty. It's a dirty trick which Dan has learned from Stephanie.
I thought that was disgusting thing to do...... its like he is slapping her face on the right cheek yesterday and now with "do you want a coffee??" video he slapped Annalise on the other cheek! Humiliating and hurtful indeed and played out all in front of a camera!
I would have been mortified and so embarrassed to see that camera come out and film me!

I just hope Annalise can take her two cute boys back to the UK and stay with family until setting herself up by herself.

I did not like that beginning part of the vlog either ...... there he was "Waiting for her" to Finally turn up to drive him somewhere...... what a Bloody Cheek!!!
What a creep...... I think Fanny has finally meet her Perfect Match.
Watch out Squirrel , pack your nuts your going back to tip toe through the tulips !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I've had enough men and women drop passing remarks around this to know it is deeply painful.
I remember standing with a couple of guys while their wives supervised the four year olds in the kiddie pool.
"When motherhood hits late, it hits hard," one of them said to me, sotto voce.
My best friend told me her husband didn't know he was not number one anymore. Trust me, he did.
Wouldnā€˜t be a problem when fatherhood would strike those guys, too and they would have their kids as number 1 instead wanting it to be themselves. Usually in those cases the woman never was actually their number one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That witch SJ and her lazy ass, twit of a purse carrier should be driving his sorry ass around.
I would not give him a lift anywhere.
I would not give him a lift either!
On ya bike fella !!! šŸš²
The ā€œvan breaking downā€ sounds like perfect timing to get that mid-life crisis motorcycle or convertible. Dan the gardener will be really cool and attractive then, right? šŸ•¶šŸ’©

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know I'm overthinking this but is this a Dan film project? He's going to teach us how to break up but still remain friends? Have several more videos that he thinks are interesting (like today looking out different chateau windows). Annalise filming with him in different locations. I'm actually looking forward to more, good on you Dan for getting me interested in you and your little fam again. Hope the end result is you are back together and this was worth it. Or, you actually can teach us how to break up and remain friends. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
To remain friends you actually had to be friends before. Dan never was very friendly towards A.
I think she could have lived with him overruling her since he worked to create a home for them. She moved countries and was willing to live in a dump for years. And then he went and was friendly with the whole chĆ¢teau crew? Did he ever made something special for her bday like for Stephanie's "50th" ? No, since he would have filmed it for sure. All the drone shots on his way home must have made him late at least 30min every day.
All she got from the youtube chanel was a chandelier and it was not even paid by him

• Heart
  • Sad
To remain friends you actually had to be friends before. Dan never was very friendly towards A.
I think she could have lived with him overruling her since he worked to create a home for them. She moved countries and was willing to live in a dump for years. And then he went and was friendly with the whole chĆ¢teau crew? Did he ever made something special for her bday like for Stephanie's "50th" ? No, since he would have filmed it for sure. All the drone shots on his way home must have made him late at least 30min every day.
All she got from the youtube chanel was a chandelier and it was not even paid by him
I just watched the video where dan and annalise go to visit an old chateau that they were looking at a year ago. Annalise is filming and Dan walks several feet ahead of her with the 2 kids, not speaking to her and not replying to any comments she was making. He actively ignored her for the majority of the video.He is a jackass.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Haha, you forget one thing though : if she said no he still has the option to not use the footage in his vlog. Wait, sorry, you are right, he probably would have used it anyway.... He even showed how the kid poked her... Isn't it great how kids show you things when you are blind? Like: "can't you see it?" Did he made the coffee for her at all? Doesn't look like it. She certainly regretted this coffee.

She totally got it at LaLande- zero precautions were taken! They all had it.
Long covid? Sure, like the mysterious autoimmune disease she needs a support dog for? I thought we already established that she collects deseases like other people allergies or.... wait for it.... spode... šŸ˜œ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Itā€™s sad because I think she still loves himā€¦and she might even hold out hope that things will work out. Maybe thatā€™s why she agreed to take time to have coffee with him. Either that or she realized Dan had the camera out when he asked her to come inside. I also think he didnā€™t need to show himself waiting for her to arrive. Thereā€™s plenty to do at the farmhouseā€¦there was no reason for him to sit on a bench doing nothing. And Annalise could have called him when she arrived. The problem with vlogging is that the vlogger controls the narrativeā€¦and Dan certainly didnā€™t paint Annalise is a good light with that act. šŸ™

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The ā€œvan breaking downā€ sounds like perfect timing to get that mid-life crisis motorcycle or convertible. Dan the gardener will be really cool and attractive then, right? šŸ•¶šŸ’©
Dan doesn't need the van anymore, now that Fanny has purchased the van for the shiteau.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That particular large set of Willow pattern is by Royal Dalton, and quite expensive. You can check it out on Ebay, it's called ROYAL DOULTON BOOTHS REAL OLD WILLOW. Yes, with a dining room that large, I would have kept it for Michael, unless Michael did indeed need the money for something, and sold it to Fanny for that reason.
Thanks! I couldnā€™t make out what Billy saidā€¦Royal Doulton! He muffled his words so I was wondering what he said.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s sad because I think she still loves himā€¦and she might even hold out hope that things will work out. Maybe thatā€™s why she agreed to take time to have coffee with him. Either that or she realized Dan had the camera out when he asked her to come inside. I also think he didnā€™t need to show himself waiting for her to arrive. Thereā€™s plenty to do at the farmhouseā€¦there was no reason for him to sit on a bench doing nothing. And Annalise could have called him when she arrived. The problem with vlogging is that the vlogger controls the narrativeā€¦and Dan certainly didnā€™t paint Annalise is a good light with that act. šŸ™
She still love him and a part of Annalise will love Dan for the rest of her life. Every divorce has it's own timeline of healing and I just hope that Annalise doesn't hang on for too long holding in false hope that things will work out.

Dan's family lives nearby and I trust his grandfather has been offering Dan some sage advice (or trying to knock some sense into him). Marriage is hard work and like a garden it needs to be tended to. As a gardener, Dan should know this, but then again Dan has never been much of a gardener.
1646712966030.png

Annalise was a YT widow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Did he still owe her money from awhile back?
Snorts probably is sitting atop of it with his scrawny, naked ass hoping more will hatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stalking SJ's IG and stumbled upon this. PJ vs. Potts? No comparison, it's bewildering.
1646714724845.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Even if Annelise was happy to have coffee with him (I don't think so). No one wants to have coffee in that kitchen with anyone walking in and out at any second. No privacy at all. You would feel like a monkey at the zoo with other lalanders looking at you. If he wanted to have a coffee with her, he should have gone to their house without prying eyes and ears. I would also say no cameras.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I were to have broken up with my SO, the last thing I would do is have her cut my hair. Straight blade anyone? While I support Dan in general, grow a set man, drop ~30US$ and get a set of clippers. Cut that flowing main yourself - its called personal grooming.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've unsubbed from all of the chateau vlogs. And as soon as I saw Dan's "break up" vlog I unsubbed from him. He broke my heart. I've always been a "Dan-fender" until now but no more. I, too, hope that Annalise takes the boys back to the UK...get them out of that run down house that Dan stopped renovating as soon as he decided to do that "man cave/studio". He was bitten by that Black Widow, Stephanie and fell into the vlog-verse...Shame on you, Dan.

I'll still check in here from time to time to see if any new developments happen but I personally don't think anything will happen to Stephanie...she's oiled up like a pig at a rodeo and will slither her way out of any situation. It won't keep me from hoping, though.

One more thing...I just want to say...RUN, KIRSTIE!!!!!...She'll have your marriage broken up next if you don't get far far away from there. Lalande is cursed.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.