Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I hope so. I just don't see how this story will become widely known. They are deleting comments on Youtube suggesting viewers watch Selmar's vlog faster than a French dog.
Which is only enraging Selmar even more, I'm sure. The easiest of calculations that they still don't seem to have mastered is that with every critical comment they delete they are gaining an enemy, most with an axe to grind. It will all come back to hurt them, not just Selmar and his story, ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

PrincessHighness

Anyone ready jump to Annalise's defence or is it ok for her to continue to feed at the Lalande trough? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it but what's sauce for the goose and all that.
I just want Fanny to pay Annalise the correct $$$ amount for a cut and color by a true professional. And yes, housecalls cost extra Cha-ching!

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Today is Tuesday (where I am), now known as “Tattle” Tuesday, as we were treated to Sillymar’s full spill on the Natti is An Evil Monster series.

Well. Tomorrow is Wednesday - or rather “We Can’t Find the Accounts” Wednesday. Otherwise known as hump day, Wednesday is also now known as “Hump the Patrons” day, where they will be treated to a nervously delivered love-bombing session with the High Priestess of Greed via Patreon to deflect from the fact that Miss Greedy doesn’t want to tell what she spent your money on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Exactly. A masterpiece of a narrative. BUT, didn't anyone question in the first place how they got as far as to own a chateau? Usually poor people don't. And they could have sold it anyway. According to my experience, con artists's prays are usually either naive, simple people, or greedy people who think they can get some benefits or advantage from them, and instead end up conned.
I fell for it because I thought she had put ALL her money into buying. She said 2020 was going to be the first year the BnB would make a profit and now with covid they couldn't have guests. Lots of people fell for it as we weren't in our 'right' minds (me too) because of the fear of covid in the beginning of the pandemic. She saw an opportunity to con people who wouldn't normally be conned. I'm lucky as I never gave her money or gifts, but I did believe her lies for a while, as it looked such a nice and friendly place.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
At least her guest have a safe place untill she can figure out what to do next.
I would never call that place safe, not even in my worse nightmare. Each and every time I visit her HMN something horrific happened to someone that could easily have been prevented by common sense and decent behavior.

• Sad
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Love the new avatar! Yes it was a pond as we found out a couple of threads ago. It is about the depth of water not the area the water covers.

Lakes are normally much deeper than ponds and have a larger surface area. All the water in a pond is in the photic zone, meaning ponds are shallow enough to allow sunlight to reach the bottom. This causes plants (sometimes too many) to grow at the bottom of ponds as well as on their surface.
Everything with SJ is upgraded, in addition to her travel arrangements: her farmhouse is a chateau, her pond is a lake, she is an opera singer, snorts upgraded from volunteer to boyfriend, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

JimmyJams

It seemed very heartfelt
It did indeed, and whatever anyone thinks about Selmar or Tatyana they didn't deserve to be treated like this. I think Selmar is a very kind and soft hearted person and he has been deeply upset by this. Probably because he thought Stephanie would always have his back.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Stephanie, the 50% discount Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

A few comments on Stephanfraudie and her 2 flying monkeys: PhiPhi the Porcelain Fondler and Nasty Nutty the Tyrannical Administrator and 50% Chatelaine Wannabe latest Gift Grabbing Scamming video.

As I stated before, Stephanfraudie is getting goods or services back for the majority of these “charity donations” in addition to getting tax breaks most likely totaling up to 50% of what monies were donated.

With the tax breaks and the “pay for play” services and goods she is receiving, she is not losing any money with the “charitable contributions.”

In fact, Stephanfraudie is getting many, many times the amount of the “charity donations” for herself in the hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts she and her co-conspirators are receiving yearly. She does nothing for free and without benefit for herself, her only and greatest love.

She is making a huge profit on the Unwrapped series, many, many times in excess to the small amount she purports to donate to charity.

How many expensive “gifts” do you think she has received and doesn’t show on air? Lots.

How many of the “gifts” are product placement for companies that Stephanfraudie either receives goods, services, or money for presenting on her channel?

How do you know she actually donates the exact amount she says to each specific charity? She never shows receipts or letters from the charities confirming her donations and/or amounts of donations. Why are these not posted at the end of the video every month for viewers to see?

Would Stephenfraudie lie to you? Yes, over 50% of the time.

If Stephanfraudie donated left over food to Emmaus, she would have had an entire vlog of her and Phi Phi the Porcelain Fondler taking the food and handing it over to the grateful peasants. She never did that. She is too cheap and lazy. She wants glory for everything, things she does, things she doesn’t do, things she thought about doing someday, and anything anyone else has done.

She is even too lazy to come up with a place that actually accepts donated left over food.

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Glad you had a lovely break Rexy !

Have you seen the vid Fanny did explaining Dan's break-up?
Oh you should if you have not.
When Stephenfraud and Snorts breakup, I sincerely hope that multiple folks in the chateauverse…Dan, Annalise, Michael Petherick, Selmar…post special videos expressing their thoughts on the end of the relationship. Narcissistic bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha

Espe

VIP Member
It's a shame this video is only for Selmar's patreons. He should post it on his main channel so that it gets more publicity. If what he describes is true- and I think it is- then Natalia is a really awful person and more of CD's patreons should be made aware.
I think, as with everything else, there are two sides to this. It seems to me that the first falling out with Nati was more to do with a culture/communication style clash. They both had poor English and Selmar probably wasn't used to being told what to do by someone who communicates in a very direct way, especially a woman. SJ and IJ had been very pleased to have Selmar's assistance when nobody else was there and they had over-praised and thanked him. We know that Selmar gets up late and is extremely slow in everything he does and that probably clashed with Nati. However, the later episode, when she was very rude to him and Tatyana, does seem to have been more serious. Nati must have known that T's room had been agreed with SJ. It is really all down to SJ not controlling the place herself, disappearing in busy periods, and appointing someone without the necessary language and management skills to cope. In a busy period, no doubt, N was very stressed, It's clear that she gets over-stressed. Kathy was correct about the lack of adults in that place. There is no one who is capable of being a good manager. It's one thing to deal with the bookings and admin but it requires additional skills to manage people. You can't just thrust someone into a managerial role without giving them training. SJ is herself not wise enough to train a manager. She runs round pretending to be jolly and nice to everyone and wants to be liked but then she swans off on her travels and leaves an incapable person to deal with the problems and to do the dirty work. There are a fair number of "top people" in the world who act like that. SJ has to take responsibility for all the disasters, physical and personal, that happen in that awful place but Nati should not get away with any bullying. I re-watched the interview FRK did with Nati and was shocked at how much she has changed in less than a year. She was so positive and happy back then and she looked years younger. Now, despite having Amaury, she has aged considerably and sometimes looks like a grumpy old woman. She looked fresh and much prettier in that interview. I think, if they stay together, and Nati is supposed to run the place in Fanny's absence, Amaury is going to spend half his time, mopping up after her, as well as doing his own job. It will eventually wear him right down too. That place, and SJ, manage to suck the life-blood out of everyone in the end. She should make Amaury the Project Manager but appoint a different person with the appropriate skills to manage the business and the staff, and that person is not Nati!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

UK Phoenix

Splitting up with two little children, no matter how much it seems to make sense at the time, will mar them forever. I've talked with too many kids that always start the conversation with, "My parents split up when I was young" to know, no good will come from the situation.

My prediction: Dan will slowly see less and less of the boys until the boys do not want to see him.

I really thought he was out busting his ass to make a better life for his family.

Annalise sleeps alone every night with those two little boys. She has the weight of the world on her shoulders.

Hey Dan, she probably took so long picking you up because she had to wrangle two little boys breakfast, then into coats and shoes, and get herself ready for work. Annalise does this day after day, while you are busy with your fake YouTuber friends.
You can't even be responsible enough to fix your van so you can drive there yourself.
You are right on the money @Granola Chic.
When I first divorced for about a year after, my son who was 6, used to want ot sleep in my bed as he needed the security, literally a security blanket, plus the confirmation/knowledge that his mother wasn't suddenly going to run off. Although, he did see his father regularly and has continued to do so.
However, a few years ago when he was approx 30, he actually said, "you know what Mum, I always knew who I could turn to in times of stress/doubt/worry when I needed advice/support/help". It made my heart melt and I was very proud of be his mother because in that moment I knew that I had done my very best and he appreciated it . It sure as hell wasn't always easy either.
Unconditional love and providing emotional balance/consistency is what being a parent is all about.

• Heart
Have just put a comment on f/b in response to someone saying they missed Selmar. Nothing nasty just a remark to say they should watch his vlog. In less than 60 seconds both remarks were deleted. Certainly on the ball tonight.

• Wow
  • Sad

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Stephanie is many things, but what she isn’t is some powerful force destroying peoples lives.
You've got half of it right: she's only powerful in her own mind. However, with the little tools she does have she time and time again manage to turn other people's lives in an absolute hell AND enjoys seeing them squirm after. Don't make the mistake of linking her lack of adultness to some form of childish innocence and please remember how long she already has survived the many storms she created herself. I hardly call that weakness.

• Heart
  • Sad

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
It's a shame this video is only for Selmar's patreons. He should post it on his main channel so that it gets more publicity. If what he describes is true- and I think it is- then Natalia is a really awful person and more of CD's patreons should be made aware.
I agree, but I believe it's a great start that it's posted here. We have many more readers than Selmar has viewers anyway :)

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Threads ago, I did say that I wouldn't trust Dan at all. Some here were not happy with my remark. I still think what I said then.
I was a Dan supporter and defender. I always said that I didn’t see anything going on with Dan, but I would change my opinion if circumstances changed. Well, here we are. Once again, my eyes have been opened (same as with MPK, SJ, and the others). It’s interesting to reflect on the vlogs of the past 6 months knowing what we know today. Puts a lot of things in a different perspective. The smoke and mirrors are tiring.

• Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I'm late to the party but here are my two cents.

A break up does not happen overnight. Ussually it takes months if not years to come to the decision to seperate ways. Life happens, we grow, develop new interest an suddenly realize we want different things from life. I wish Annalise and Dan all the best for the sake of their two boys.

Now back to important things.
Sooo Natti, that fake ass lazy snake has finally been named and shamed by Selmar. Well, well, well. I wonder how SJ is going to handle that.

Also did Annmarie take notes of square meters per room for the heating system? They need to hire now in order to have a proper system by the winter. Is it really happening??

Another annoyance while I type, why insist in fireplaces while it has proven that they are not efficient and cools a room because of the drafts? Yes it might look nicer, but a proper woodburner can heat a room uncomfortably warm. Keep 1 open fireplace and that's it!

It's Tuesday my dear tattlers, SJ is 'working' on the accounts. Shitting her self. Can't wait to read what her excuse is tomorrow.

The wood which got delivered for 10k! Double that amount has been spent on the wood for the attic and appartments, max.
That's a month of patreon income or 2 months of youtube income.
A break up does not happen overnight. Ussually it takes months if not years to come to the decision to seperate ways. Life happens, we grow, develop new interest an suddenly realize we want different things from life. Quote from Luna20

Not always, some breakups are very sudden. My brother had been married for nearly 25 years and out of the blue his wife said she was leaving and had already packed bags. He had no idea as they had been making plans etc. Found out later there had been another guy.

A friend had a baby who died at about 3 weeks old (4th child) husband then within 2 weeks leaves her for her best friend who had been comforting him.

A 70 year old lady I met at the swimming pool, married 50 years, her husband wrote her love notes everyday. Last week he said he wanted a divorce and moved out. She feels the last 50 years has been a lie.

These are just 3 examples of real people I know who were blindsided by their partners. I think Annelise was blindsided. Yes they may have been drifting apart but I can imagine her thinking all the time away from home is to try and make money for the family. If you watch FKR interview with her (7months ago) "Dan's the love of my life" and little things like the silly will you marry me when making up the ikea furniture. Sorry but I think she was blindsided, 6 months ago.

• Sad
  • Wow

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Hmm... I hear the people saying they might have planned it. I just don't believe it.

- I'd think Annelise is too genuine and good-hearted to do such a "scam" and dupe her subscribers.
- They'd have to keep it up for 6 months and everybody at the farmhouse had to be in on it.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
This sad excuse for a husband
"This sad excuse for a husband" (your words not mine) is still the love of her life, as she put it in the interview with FRK. Might also be why they are trying to cope with family life together, just sayin'

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34