Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

juniperroad

Chatty Member
Several newbies sound like ones that have been here before and then vanished.

I could never be a popular youtuber - no way could I fake being nice to people like Jason Dubey. What is up with that guy? He's exhausting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I might be bumping heads with established member but thats how I feel
Why would that be bumping heads with established members? We are all here to talk about our opinions, established or not, without being blocked or silenced. As long as we keep listening to each other without immediately jumping to conclusions or assume foul play, we should be fine. It annoys me to make a difference between people who have been posting here longer and newer members. I for one am overjoyed with every new converted ex-fan who finds his way here.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
I think I just figured it out. Our most beloved and now MIA VIP @Heathcliffe IS the accountant! @Heathcliffe, darling, please give our love to the Chapel restorer, as we suspect you're both on the lam now!

• Haha
  • Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
If Annalise shows up to do that "person's" hair I will be SO disappointed!
If I were her, I would put my product ( i.e. bleach) directly on her 4 inches of black new growth, leave it on UNDER A DRYER for oh...🤔....90 minutes or more.... And enjoy watching her hair fall out in clumps.!!!
Wow!!! A baldy!!! Not a good look for the "princess".
SJ is a bottom feeder.
All the meaness, bullying, shit stirring, vindictiveness, lying, stealing, and manipulation of weak, unstable peoples lives starts with StephanMe. She is reprehensible.

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Ruby has kindly got his paws into Fanny;s computer and hacked into her e mails again for me. Here are the results:
To Natalia
From Fanny 8/3/2022
Thanks for forwarding the Selmar patron vlog. My first thought was, well it is only going out to three patrons, so we do not need to do anything. But it has occurred to me that those poisonous, vicious, tattlers will have published it on that dreadful site and there will be discussion. I may have to say something in my patron vlog. This has actually worked out quite well, as a trip round the chateau, showing the $25 dollars spent on renovation this month will only serve to remind some of my patrons that there is no accounts. Now I can delay another week by making the excuse that I have to address this in a vlog called Of Course It Is Still all Love, Life and Laughter. I haven't quite worked out the script yet, but it might be something like this: "Friends, countrymen, patrons. You have been following this vlog for a long time, and have seen the great joy we all experience living in this magical place. But unless you believe in fairies you will understand that from time to time, misunderstandings arise and of course, as a charlatan I have to try and resolve them. Selmar has stated that there was a little falling out, and we all talked about it and hoped we could move forward. But it was not to be. But it was Selmar who decided to leave - he wants to pursue his love, life and laughter elsewhere and we are very happy for him. I will always be pleased to welcome him back at some time in the future, but of course, now is not the right time. Natti continues to work very hard for me at the chateau and as you have seen, Cuz and she are very happy here. But I want to emphasize THAT IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, WE COULD NOT CONTINUE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU AND YOUR GENEROSITY. HOW WONDERFUL YOU ALL ARE. AND WE ARE HOPING MUMMY AND PERCY WILL BE BACK AT THE CHATEAU SOON. AND MICHAEL, AND OF COURSE NIC, MARIE AND ANTON. THE CHATEAU IS MORE THAN JUST ONE PERSON AND WE LALANDERS LOVE YOU ALL.

Notes to Philip: Please pick up something at Emmaus for me to wear for this vlog. It should have a very low neckline and short hem to distract viewers. Also, this needs to sound sincere. No snorting. I think the kitchen would be a good place to vlog from. See to it there are a few buds stuffed in a vase to remind viewers of our gentle beauty. After all, seems to have worked for Dan. Natti, make sure you are here to delete all but the most fawning comments. Cuz - we don't need you with your shirt off for this one. Ta

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
yes, thankyou I know what you mean. I have been on this site a couple of times before but I always thought she can't be that bad. I always see the good not the bad. I am definitely a glass half full person. 😔 I was a patreon at the beginning then couldn't stand the sycophants so left. Rejoined about three months ago. Cancelled yesterday. What horrid people. So sorry to post so much will go and have a cup of coffee. 😊
Haha, look who you are talking to...I post way too much myself. I do get what you mean when you say somebody can't be that bad. We make it way too easy for her to just call us a hate-site and cast away all the true and appalling things that are documented here. But in time, I'm sure, this will turn into the biggest I-told-you-so-forum on the internet. Anyway, happy we can provide you with a better environment to enrich your opinions!

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Re: Natalia Oliverto the Lalande bully.
Remember this scene?
Many thought, myself included, that it was Marie Wiik being difficult. Now that Natalia Oliverto has been outed as the Lalande bully.
I can understand why Marie Wiik didn't want a hug from her.
Stephanie Jarvis when you see yourself in the mirror, do you see all the cracks staring back at you? Tick Tock...

• Heart
  • Haha

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
I’m more of a lurker and don’t comment often, Venice was the final straw for me, they are all just ridiculous.

A lot of things make sense now, Annalise’s visit to the UK on her own, her appearing less than her bubbly self and not being able to shake off her cold, to be honest I have huge admiration for her, filming vlogs for her Patreons whilst dealing with a crumbling home life must have been very difficult for her.

Unfortunately that dump isn’t worth anything so the option to sell up and move back to the UK just isn’t there, she would end up in a bed and breakfast until the council found her something, he’s the bread winner so for now she is financially dependent on him.

I do think he has had his head turned by YouTube and lalaland, he’s got money to buy goodies for himself, he’s partying and having a lovely time without his family, yes he works hard and what appeared to be working hard for a better life for the family has now turned into massaging his ego and getting income to fund his new life, I also Danfended on here but no more he’s turned out to be as self serving and vane as the rest of them.

I do feel for Annalise as that stand up guy she met and started this exciting new life in France with just isn’t that same man anymore, it’s just all very sad.
As @Hercule P said, Annalise will be fine if she stays in France. Life in rural France is not as expensive as in towns or big cities. I suppose they'll have an agreement about the house (I hope so !).

As a single mother of 2 kids with a temporary part time job + a self employed hairdresser, she's entitled to get the French Child benefit + single parent benefit + Revenu de Solidarité Active (RSA) which is based on your financial and personal situation.

Here's the link to the RSA website.

In short, in her situation (Non European with a residency Card + 2 kids) she can get 1202 euros per month with the RSA only.

I just hope she has good French or non French friends who know the system and can give her advice as to where to ask and apply for some financial help.

Last edited:
  • Heart

juniperroad

Chatty Member
SHAME on me for even having these thoughts . . . but this can't possibly be a stunt by Dan right? The views on his video yesterday are already up at 40k and his patreon is up. Then today they are laughing and having fun together. This just feels so weird to me.

• Wow
  • Sick

MsMuir

Chatty Member
Hmm... I hear the people saying they might have planned it. I just don't believe it.

- I'd think Annelise is too genuine and good-hearted to do such a "scam" and dupe her subscribers.
- They'd have to keep it up for 6 months and everybody at the farmhouse had to be in on it.
I agree with you, I don't think it's a scam. What bothers me is how Dan & Stephanie have gotten in front of the situation & taken over the narrative.
As for Annalise, she might be feeling sad, overwhelmed and/or nervous about her future. She also could be feeling a little ganged up on by the lalande gang.

• Heart
  • Sad

shaken&stirred

Chatty Member
My 2 cents on D&A's relationship kaboom ....

1) There are actually statistic out there that say that marital (relational) satisfaction takes a huge nose dive when you have children. Much as those little people are cute and you love them they absolutely change you as people (I think especially mothers), and the relationship dynamic has to take a huge switch. Having children really changes a lot of us women, and a lot of our men don't like the change. And then there is how to figure out the care load of children and home. A lot of relationships don't survive the changes needed.

2) Dan might want all the comments on his vlog to stay kind for his boys to read in the future ... HOWEVER ... those boys will have eyes, and they can watch all the vlogs they and both of their parents are on, and they can see what we've seen. They will see the way their dad treated their mother during the kitchen reno at their house. How he pushed his agenda on design, how when they went shopping he wouldn't even let her buy a simple plant. They will see Annalise talk to Dan in stores and at home, and he completely ignores her. They will see that. AND I half wonder if Annalise got a different view on it watching it on video, and seeing people comment on it.

3) Dan's shift to his daily vlogs and all the pushing to do renos for content ... me thinks that Annalise saw less and less of him and had less and less support and became a vlogger's widow. Dan seemed to become obsessed with vlogging lots. And he became more and more cocky in his vlogs. I'm just guessing, but I bet this created a lot of tension. A woman doesn't want her man so busy all the time and so focused on a hobby or making an income, or even a reno, that you don't have time for decent family life and couple time.

4) I think all the above things came to a head, I think Dan got to the end of his rope and found sympathy in the La lande crowd. And I think he just stopped wanting to put effort into his relationship with Annalise. So he moved out, over to La lande, the cesspool that it is. He had lots of friends over there. And I personally think they were all friends at that stage. But, they welcome him in and instead of encouraging him to go home and work it out and think that he may need to change some patterns, they likely did the opposite.

5) Annalise does not look happy in the car when he asked if she wanted to come in for coffee. She is trying and he's got the damn camera on her, so what can she say .... I don't think she sees la lande as a place of support for her. I think that she's hurt because HE left and moved out and didn't stay and work things out.

6) She looked happy cutting his hair ... because frankly, she knows that hair cut makes him look like a cartoon ... so if other women want to bed him looking ridiculous, well .... she also knows she can take those sheers and have a big oops and make him bald!

7) I'm not convinced there was another woman prior to moving into La Lande in September .... maybe ... has there been since he moved in? maybe .... but I can tell you, if I was Annalise, I would NOT enter that building if there was something going on. I can't imagine having my ex in vlogs hanging out with other women the way he has. But then I think she is a much nicer person than I am.

8) And I do think it is karma that his van his broken down! LOL ... other than that it now means more driving for Annalise ... but for him I'm laughing about it.

* thought now off my chest *
Good points!

How many women do you think were sliding into Dan’s dms? That may have been part of the issue, stroking his ego and then to have Fanny fanning the fires for her own amusement…ugh.

I trust that Annaliese will come out on top. She should have a partner that loves and supports her, he’ll be out there when she’s ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Gibbson

Why would anyone use something like this as a stunt? No, its not a stunt. You can still like someone and be friends after a break up.
I don't think it is a stunt other than the fact that he announced it and then practised an 'anxious wait montage' and now feel that they can show family life.

I would have had my knackers chopped off and ground for meatballs if I ever pulled a trick like that.

Misery vlogging must be a new thing. I won't watch anymore.

I'm sticking to the Fleuries and Dick and Angel.

• Heart

Linus

VIP Member
Good for him. He did help the Jarvises in uncertain times for almost no pay at all, and clearly didn't deserve this kind of exit fom the chateau. Unfortunately, Oliveto is going nowhere. SJ will try to never have to address this situation and will deflect with other crap going on. Unless the viewers demand an explanation, Natalia will wash her hands off of this and won't address none of this either. Even offering a fake apology is too much of a stretch for these type of women.

• Heart
  • Sad

billybudd

VIP Member
My 2 cents on D&A's relationship kaboom ....

1) There are actually statistic out there that say that marital (relational) satisfaction takes a huge nose dive when you have children. Much as those little people are cute and you love them they absolutely change you as people (I think especially mothers), and the relationship dynamic has to take a huge switch. Having children really changes a lot of us women, and a lot of our men don't like the change. And then there is how to figure out the care load of children and home. A lot of relationships don't survive the changes needed.
I once asked a really tough pastoral counsellor (Marine chaplain, ER chaplain) what was the number one complaint of his men patients?
He said, "I've lost my wife. She had a baby and it's like I don't exist any more."
I said, what do you tell them?
He said, "Win her back, the way you did when you were dating."

• Heart

The Simple Life

Knowing that some of the members here were former Patreons, I want to apologize in advance if what I'm going to say may offend anyone, thas is not my intent, but this is the main question that has been puzzling me for a long time now, even before I found this forum. My question is: why on earth would anyone send their money - not to mention expensive gifts - to perfect strangers who thought it could be a great idea to buy crumbling castles or manor houses in France, but didn't have enough money to restore them or keep them? If you have the money to buy them in the first place, then you should also make sure you have the money to restore them. If not, just don't, instead of begging around. It's not a vital priority after all.
You want a castle in your life to show that you are a rich castle owner in France? Then don't rely on strangers' money. As far as I know, Patreon is a form of funding interesting projects in return for some advantages, like being part of that project, getting something that's been produced etc. But just getting back some videos where you can watch things that you can already watch on thousands of videos on YT seems silly to me. Is it because in this way the Patreons have the impression that they too own a part of those castles and this makes them feel important and gives them some form of emotion? I can't really understand. YT is brimming with milions of wonderful videos on wonderful things, like culture, literature, history, art, entertainment, movies, science, discoveries, you name it. Why should you shove your money on pretentious wannabe people you don't even know? I can understand Patreon projects where you help new talents or artists or inventors with their ideas, but this... And, if there weren't things like Patreons, or buy-me-a-coffee or the likes, we wouldn't have people like SJ and her gang, but also like many others, who, like her, lack dignity and self-respect.
I also think that it is somehow sad, if not hilarious that people have the pretence of seeing the truth, their real life, to hear them speak the truth etc. Our entire society is based on make-believe, on appearance, on lies, on fake news thanks to the mass media and virtual reality. Everything can be altered. Our entire society is based on smoke and mirrors. Why should they be the exception? If you want reality, if you want a truthful relationship with people, just get away from YT, from your smartphones and talk to real people in your family, in your neighbourhood, with your friends, at work, in shops or in the streets. That is real.

P.S. I have never been a subscriber to any of these channels. If I want to watch them, I just look for them. And I use a device that allows me to erase all the ads, so that not a penny of YT revenues goes to them.

Reactions: 32

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I think that some Tattlers feel duped again. What we were sold on was a young couple struggling to provide for their little family. Rebuilding a cottage to live a more safe comfortable life. We were invested and rooting for them. Then it was over and left to wonder. Like a jilted lover looking for an explanation. Various scenarios have been put forward. We don’t know what actually happened but we were shown certain things on camera. Their doings not ours. Therefore they have made us part of their story. Contributing monetarily & them benefiting financially. We are going through the stages of grief. Most of us have needed to vent and process the sad news of the loss of a young family unit.
Moral of story view vlogs with a grain of salt.
I too wish Annalise all the best and hope she thrives and emerges in a better situation.

• Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
21363A79-7C22-4D7D-B3D8-AAB1BB8DEBAA.jpeg

SJ I plugged the phone in like you asked but it won’t stop ringing. Cara is on line 1, said Natti would not let her be naked in the moat. Josie, line 2, said Natti still has not sent back her favorite apron. I have a message from the chapel restorer but it’s written in Spanish. . .call me ASAP!
DE62B227-0B21-430C-A40E-16CE971B31EE.jpeg

Yes, I know you are under a lot of stress. First the fraud accusations, one eyed Mummy, Potty bought the jungle land and will build a home for Ruth not you, yes I wanted Ian, Ian and Ian to finish their jobs for free too darling but they deserve payment. What, get out, why? My love I’m leaving for a week I thought I could rub you with my toe socks tonight.
7A12366B-73D2-476C-9175-F8D87601289E.jpeg

I only gave Tatti a room because she didn’t want to sleep with Sillymar, she said he needed a wash. WE have all these bedrooms, I thought I was being nice. Now SJ said Tatti didn’t deserve a bed so I don’t deserve a bed. I guess I’ll sleep in pigeon staircase so I am close to SJ where I can at least still smell her, that’s not creepy right?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
If she’s not already on her way out, and if SJ wants to keep her, SJ will have to mount a full blown offensive to paint Nutty as a saint. The thing is, SJ needs someone like Nutty to do her dirty work. That way SJ avoids uncomfortable confrontations and keeps her hands clean. If Nutty goes, either SJ has to do the dirty work herself or find someone else. The hardest part of being a boss is dealing with uncomfortable situations, sometimes delivering bad news, or dealing with a delicate issue. SJ hates doing that…I’ll bet she tries hard to salvage Nutty. It may not work…the damage is severe…but I bet she’ll try. And if Nutty does go, yes, I fully believe she’ll take down as many as she can on her way out the door.
There was talk on this week’s (believe it was a live chat) from fans who want to hold a ‘Natti Appreciation Month’ - to thank her for all the good things she does and sending her gifts. I did think WTF, but now wonder if these comments were from SJ mounting a defense on Natti’s behalf. I've tried to find the comments and wondering if anyone else has them.

• Wow
  • Heart