The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should not be paid by money grifted through a false game of smoke and mirrors, pretending to be this happy family. They did that for six months. That was wrong.

Very good observation. It's called strategy and Stephanie Jarvis has just been given a lesson in it by her new You Tube manager. She's been ordering people around for days, telling them what to say and when. I don't know what to find scarier: that she's so on top of it or that they are actually obeying. The Nuty thing got me by surprise, as the original plan was to stick that on FRK, to keep the "family" clean. Must have been some message FRK left for Stephanie Jarvis' on her pillow when she got home from the extended Venice holiday, all happy that her plan to avoid that reunion had worked. Seriously guys, you can't make her sh*t up nor even pretend it doesn't smell.
So FRK wasn't just popping in to catch up and leave some florals? She was maybe going to tell Stephanie Jarvis part owner of Chateau de le Lande to sort her tit out as she wasn't going to be fall guy or she may do it for her? Would FRK want to cut ties with whole rabble or have I misinterpreted the notes on the pillow thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I for one feel gutted for them. I felt he was working hard for his family and I didn't join in with the speculation on here and would challenge it. As someone posted on here, there had been previous snide comments by Stephanie regarding Dan and Kat. Total witch! Especially when Annalise was there sorting hair etc out. Probably why her hair looks as messy as it is now. Dan should have counted his blessings and not put all of his eggs in the Shittoo basket.
He never had it so good in my opinion.
So for their sake I hope they do go forwards and keep civil for the children's sake.
I for one have nothing else to say.
I enjoyed this forum for highlighting the discrepancies and the sheer greed that these channels exhibit. I sincerely hope that Tattle didn't contribute to the pressures on their marriage.
Grateful 😇 … as I said befor - true tattlers had stayed above the fray

We’re well aware spite and outrageous comments - come directly from the command of the most toxic person - coming in a close second to putin
Ex KGB - use to running lies and dropping 💣 into ppls lives -

running gossip and vague veiled messages
No doubt his biography is another book she hasent had time to read fully - just the synopsis of what works

Lies and misadventure

Yep 👍 … if it walks and quacks like a 🦆
It’s Stephanie Jarvis 50 % owner of a farmhouse at le lande 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1106626

Dear Donna,
Please step away from the kool-aid.

View attachment 1106633
Donna Davis Art
1 hour ago
You are so kind and giving @the Chateau Diaries to allow this sort of 'help' for them in giving a place to stay so that the separation can happen in a more amicable way. The magic of Lalande is even evident in times such as this, even in a sad time it's magic and the magic of it's Chatelaine are ever apparent. A true friend indeed.
Deluded Donna or what?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So that title of Dan's wasn't his usual clickbait I'd scrolled past - it was for REAL! 🙄 I always cringe when CD gransters say they 'well up' about stuff but this time I did too, thinking of how they'd been trying to carve out a home from a derelict shacky thing & suddenly they weren't walking in the same direction any more. Whatever caused it is their business but Dan doing tiring manual work, then vlogging & editing every bloody day, doing up his cottage, to-ing & fro-ing all hours to the Shitoo didn't leave him with much energy for his family. He always looked haggard & worn out & pity he didn't take time out. but I too think his popularity went to his head & became a drug pushing him on relentlessly. Both Dan & Anneliese seemed on good terms with the neighbours so I imagine they'll be supportive plus her mother won't be far away.
PS You can always tell a Dan attack because his teeth become an issue.
PPS Hope Dana is far away working ...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's face it... having a wife and kids in tow simply doesn't suit the chateau lifestyle of endless parties, alcohol consumption, travel and dress-ups. Dan has been seduced by the entire chateau lifestyle, while his partner, with her feet firmly on the ground, has remained largely aloof from the hedonistic goings-on. She's worked hard, watched over the kids in his numerous absences, and done it all with no applause, no grandstanding, and no real support. She's watched him being pulled deeper and deeper into blot on the landscape that is de la Lande, watched as he became enamoured to a lifestyle out of his reach, probably lied endlessly about his involvement in the chateau's underbelly, and watched as he walked away from everything he'd built with her.

I say she should take him for everything he's got.
And what makes this worse, one could not see any improvement or benefit from the extra money the videos and additonal hours must have brought. Except of course the studio and fancy toys for Dan. If it wasn't t for the gofundme the kids would still freeze in this dump. She would not even have the kitchen she likes, but I don't see Dan ever cooking for the family there

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They should not be paid by money grifted through a false game of smoke and mirrors, pretending to be this happy family. They did that for six months. That was wrong.

Very good observation. It's called strategy and Stephanie Jarvis has just been given a lesson in it by her new You Tube manager. She's been ordering people around for days, telling them what to say and when. I don't know what to find scarier: that she's so on top of it or that they are actually obeying. The Nuty thing got me by surprise, as the original plan was to stick that on FRK, to keep the "family" clean. Must have been some message FRK left for Stephanie Jarvis' on her pillow when she got home from the extended Venice holiday, all happy that her plan to avoid that reunion had worked. Seriously guys, you can't make her sh*t up nor even pretend it doesn't smell.
Well, we all have different perspectives regarding how best to navigate a break up when children are involved. It’s tough for any family, and for a vlogger, it’s a sensitive issue to navigate since they are putting snippets of their lives out there for public consumption. I commend them for not airing the issues in their relationship to the public and certainly understand why they waited 6 months before announcing it, particularly if they were not in a good place and were trying to work things out without public scrutiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am truly sorry for the end of a family. I don’t pretend to know what went on between them as a couple. One thing I believe though is that the little biatch Princess has facilitated in some way the end. The odd thing with the timeline is that Annalise was still doing the witch’s hair. If she did offer the château to either one of them, as the great friend she is, then she was probably hedging her bets it wouldn’t be suitable for the boys and Annalise would decline. The utter disregard of the whole situation with her snide remarks. “Dan aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday” Dan obviously has fallen for the whole bs like the rest of them and fully embracing the cult and becoming part of the fold. I have to say I am sickened by Dan. I really can’t watch him.
I wonder who filmed the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think I might book out the bnb just keep people like Jason Dubey away...just saying LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I might book out the bnb just keep people like Jason Dubey away...just saying LOL
Please don’t. I think Jason Dubey creeps out Stephanie Jarvis. She actually hates having any bnb guests. I hope he and lots of other “undesirables” spend as much time as possible at the Chateau de Lalande.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did Donna Davis Art put in her usual plug for her vlog after the comment? It's her raison
d'etre for being there, chatting up her viewers ages before the openings.

Now Selmar & Tati spilling the beans about Nutti after both of them were gushing over 'Stefanny & Isabel' in a previous slog. Afraid of losing visibility until Tati took the plunge & became French Maid?
What a telenovela this has all become.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It is my understanding that the financial statements for Stephanie Jarvis are still overdue. When can we expect them?

In my experience, when contempt creeps into a relationship, it’s a clear sign that it’s over. Watch for this in Fanny’s interaction with Snorts.

The pressure is really on now! Fanny does not have the energy level or the mental capacity to deal with all of this. Look at her confidants: Snorts, Nati, Potts, Nic, Oliver…there isn’t a strong person among them.
  • New travel channel during wartime, flight costs are going up.
  • Hiding Chan 4 projects until they air. She’s been hyping the “grand salon “paneling for a year now and she’s going to delay the reveal.
  • Promising patrons a get together this year at the shitoo. You know those grannies already have their mother of the bride gowns dry cleaned and ready. They are also going to want to see how Fanny used all the tat they sent. On top of that, they are all going to want spend time with her, she won’t handle it well.
  • Controlling the narrative with the cast at the shitoo. Who is going under the bus so she can divert attention away from her own actions and inactions?
  • Administering the comment section on three vlogs, instagrams and Patreon. Dreadful start, no follow through, list of lies that are fluid—Fanny thinks she can always make herself look good. It’s lazy and ill advised to let her super pearl clutchers do her dirty work. If the end game is a bigger project or (gasp) job, how she has handled negative comments is an issue. She can’t take the heat. There’s someone younger out there without her baggage.
  • Multiple large projects going on simultaneously plus still no heat and a shitoo that is the poster child for a shitoo.
  • Bed and breakfast, probably blocked out dates because of filming and contempt for who she refers to as the unknowledgeables—her patrons.
And she probably has another big surprise like last year's Christie happening including Barbados interlude in the making. What will it be this year? Sale at Louvre ? Workshop at Buckingham? Manipedi with Meghan?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stephanie has been buying subscriptions and positive conments. Many of her Patreon accounts are also bought. Her YouTube manager is another attempt to control the narrative and help the launch of her new YouTube Travel channel. The Chan 4 involvement is really to build her personal brand as she migrates to the new travel channel. There is no subscription or revenue stream that can make the travel channel a success unless she can move her current visitors over. The online store will fail. Ryan is also starting on with Billy. I had a popular online store that I had to shut down because there were so many returns. We were spending all of our time on these. I am sure Oliver understands this. Ryan is fooling Billy if he thinks there is any money to be made in online commerce. Those sad products Dan was selling with his kid's pictures - what will happen to them?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh please come back Jason Dubey and the squatting Toad too - now who else? The scowling Tess Hoffman?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am truly sorry for the end of a family. I don’t pretend to know what went on between them as a couple. One thing I believe though is that the little biatch Princess has facilitated in some way the end. The odd thing with the timeline is that Annalise was still doing the witch’s hair. If she did offer the château to either one of them, as the great friend she is, then she was probably hedging her bets it wouldn’t be suitable for the boys and Annalise would decline. The utter disregard of the whole situation with her snide remarks. “Dan aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday” Dan obviously has fallen for the whole bs like the rest of them and fully embracing the cult and becoming part of the fold. I have to say I am sickened by Dan. I really can’t watch him.
I wonder who filmed the video.
You’ve hit the nail on the head, @Maple fairy ! When SJ said “Dan, aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday?” she knew that Dan’s 13 year relationship was on the rocks. In hindsight, he stayed at the chateau because of troubles at home. She purposely made him squirm and uncomfortable on camera for her own sick, twisted pleasure and grotesque humor. If that singular incident doesn’t announce to the world that she’s a selfish, self-centered, narcissist witch, I don’t know what does.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
I can't comment on anything to do with their relationship because none of us know the reasons behind the split.
But re vlog watching and tattle chatting, I feel duped, by both Dan and by SJ. Dan has been leading a secret life at the chateau but in his vlogs and patreon still trading upon his family image and the new life he and A. are making together in France.
We have been gossiping about Amaury and how he must feel suffocated by Natti. Turns out he's not isolated at the heap, but has had his best mate living with him for six months .
It's very sad for the children and Im guessing wasnt the easiest of things for him to film but personally i simply feel lied to AGAIN. Why couldnt he just not appear at all and why did he make the stupid needless sideways flashes of himself talking instead of one continuous serious explanation. What was the point of that.

I worry about Annalise & the boys. Where will they end up? Is being left in their dumpy partially fixed up construction site of a house a good thing? Sounds like the short end of the stick to me. I would feel trapped there. Promises were made of a better life together in France and now the reality of it all really sucks. Seems like Dan the gardener, as an ex, would be a real dick.
The least he can do would be to complete it and make a home for his children. He's there very day he said and must have time off from his jobs at the chateau so knuckle down and do the decent thing. He is living in a glorified hovel but theres no need for them to too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Those sad products Dan was selling with his kid's pictures - what will happen to them?
Usually such merchandise is being printed on demand and sent directly from the supplier to the customers. That’s what is called dropshipping. You create an online store, link it to a fulfillment center or supplier, choose objects you want to sell and they do the rest.

Think of Wish, for example.

Reactions: 8
Well, we all have different perspectives regarding how best to navigate a break up when children are involved. It’s tough for any family, and for a vlogger, it’s a sensitive issue to navigate since they are putting snippets of their lives out there for public consumption. I commend them for not airing the issues in their relationship to the public and certainly understand why they waited 6 months before announcing it, particularly if they were not in a good place and were trying to work things out without public scrutiny.
Would not be a problem if they HAD LEFT THE KIDS OUT OF THE VIDEOS. Dan should not worry about the kids reading bad comments in 20 years about the break up but the kids seeing him eyeroll at them and calling them number 1 and 2. Is this how they are named in the child support documents?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tattlers do not have to say anything that the children might read (doubtful) however their father and miss princess witch face has certainly documented on film the disrespect and the timeline of the end of a family unit. On the internet for all to see. That witch really makes my blood boil.
So that also means that Dan went ahead with creating a studio and did in fact suspend work on the cottage to benefit himself. I would not be surprised if in fact Annalise’s mother has moved to France that they move in with her. Perhaps their living conditions would improve greatly. Makes sense now why there was always some disagreements over furniture & Christmas tree purchases. Dan overruling Annalise.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.