The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or perhaps hire Sabine (or Maria)....both very organized, capable young ladies, but they both seem very sensible and not sure they will want to play along with Fanny's nonsense for long.
Sabine hasn't looked all that happy, in my opinion. She seemed a lot happier in the advent era when Maria the Russian was there. She had more life and her sense of humor and style showed. But it's like she's been told to be a wallflower. We've hardly hear her speak in ages.

Reactions: 16
At this point I do wonder if he is Bipolar - he is hitting a low point now - or suicidal - giving away prized possessions is a sign.

Those thoughts crossed my mind also. Another alternative is that he still needed to repay a loan Fanny had given him, he wanted to get back into her good graces again, and he impulsively offered to give her the dishes as repayment for the monies owed. Either way, I hope his family is watching him closely. He seems lost.
Not to mention if he closed his Paytreon.

Reactions: 4
I didn't get it either. The start of the vlog was all far too contrived, whimsical and looking into the distance, WTF and why???
Then he drops the bomb whilst sitting in the sunshine that his van is kaput and A is having to collect him in order for him to return to "their" house so that he could spend some with the boys.
Given that A had to pick him up and she obviously just wanted to do exactly that and return home, he offers her a coffee. Again, why? Prob just another camera opportunity, methinks! Just a waste of time IMHO. And, A did not look in any way comfortable either - why should she?
I would have thought far better to get back on the road immediately, attempt to fix all his previous bodged jobs at the house in daylight and then spend some quality time with the boys before it got too dark and obviously A having to drive him back and then return home to put the boys to bed at a reasonable hour.
Am I missing something here that any "sane" person would have been expecting the day to have played out?
She was dropping off or picking up the kids. I dont remember. Was he supposed to ask her to drive somewhere else for Coffee? He asked her in for Coffee and she eagerly.....Said YES. Why is that a problem wih anyone else. Its where he is living now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If that is the case..... Selmar get your tools and then put the Vid up again !
if i was Selmar leaving that horrid place like they did...i would have taken my tools with me...oh well...Tatti had 5 trunks of luggage...i guess there was no space left...i also wonder how much of his tools are actually still there???

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Annalise - please. Shoulder’s back, head up. Scissors and hair dye under lock and key. DO NOT, I beg, placate Stephanie and do her hair. Draw the line in the sand. Don’t be her slave. She can hop over to London and get that done. Grab your ego girl. And by the way, this will end well for you - even though it might not seem like it now. But please - don’t go in the kitchen door like servant girl for root touch ups.
This is about the best piece of advise you could give Annalise and I sincerely hope she not only hears you but will act upon it too: stay away from that crappy palace, you have no friends there.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She was dropping off or picking up the kids. I dont remember. Was he supposed to ask her to drive somewhere else for Coffee? He asked her in for Coffee and she eagerly.....Said YES. Why is that a problem wih anyone else. Its where he is living now.
It's the camera in her face that's the issue ... and then including it in his edit .... nothing wrong with inviting her in, but the camera in your face ... that honestly seems like manipulation.

Im
It's possible that Annalise is just hanging in there as she loves Dan and hope's that he'll realise his mistake. Relationships are complex and I'm a romantic, I'd like to think that if there is a way back for them that they take it if it's what they both want.
Im over it. Not gonna make more of it than it is. They are over. Two grown Adults have ended it they are both doing the best they can

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
if i was Selmar leaving that horrid place like they did...i would have taken my tools with me...oh well...Tatti had 5 trunks of luggage...i guess there was no space left...i also wonder how much of his tools are actually still there???
Good question. I guess enough to make him come back. I think he always thought he would be back so why to take them. Glad he's got the balls to go back and get his tit. Bet SJ is gone when he gets there! 😂

Reactions: 9
yes indeed..i wonder why so many inhere always think all the women are pregnant .....or want to be pregnant.. 🙄 ..
I'm pregnant and it's your child Comte de Monte Cristo (or maybe its Jeeves, or perhaps Arfarf or maybe even Rory)......honestly I can't recall and it really doesn't matter as long as fun weekend was had by all in Venice. On the other hand it could just be an ectopic pregnancy or burst cyst, in which case I won't mention it again 🍾🥂;) Chin Chin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am betting that he has received a personal call from Mummy to beg on behalf of Fanny. What a shame.
This actually happened, or so I am told. It's not just a shame but a continuation of the bullying. Let's hope Selmar will wake up and recognize them for what they truly are.

Call me sensitive but with your style of recap here, and to give credit to you it's very thorough, it feels almost like an essay or bullet points for a dissertation. It feels like you are taking credit for all of the sleuthing these wonderful Targets have already done. So it's repetitive. I don't understand.
It's SEO basics, making sure the stories here are picked up by Google and other search engines.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Over this past Thanksgiving in the US I was introduced to Patti Labelle's sweet potato pie, off the charts delicious! I'll never suffer through pumpkin pie again!
View attachment 1110988
[/QUOTE
Over this past Thanksgiving in the US I was introduced to Patti Labelle's sweet potato pie, off the charts delicious! I'll never suffer through pumpkin pie again!
View attachment 1110988
They taste the same to me. Why dont I have Gordan Ramsys Palet??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It was given to the new "only gay in the village", Snorty has his study there, not that he studies anything.
Oh he is studying. How to weasel his way into the shitoo. Those jar openers that found their way into the kitchen were just for starters. Now that he is being paid to sthoup the shatelaine he is becoming more embedded (yes the pun is intended) and will be rather difficult for Fanny to dismiss. Maybe she has met her match. Both seem to be bottomfeeders. A match made at the bottom of the cesspool.

• Sick
  • Haha
after my car accident, Fanny's way of showing compassion was to drop off a candle and some bath salts and then run off to dinner. Can you imagine her doing that to a war refuge? Vetted by Nutty? What the hell does that mean? Hosts don't "vet" refugees. The agency "vets" the host. And there's no way Fanny is going to go through a legitimate agency. It sounds like someone from Ukraine has asked to come there as a volunteer, which means there will be no oversight and Fanny can use that person as unpaid labor. It looks like borscht and deruni are on the menu. I wish there was a way to warn this person to stay away.
And the candle and bath salts were likely gifted to Stephanfraudie thru her Unwrapped channel. Regifting at its finest. Didn’t cost her a penny and she thinks she looks like a saint.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Knowing that some of the members here were former Patreons, I want to apologize in advance if what I'm going to say may offend anyone, thas is not my intent, but this is the main question that has been puzzling me for a long time now, even before I found this forum. My question is: why on earth would anyone send their money - not to mention expensive gifts - to perfect strangers who thought it could be a great idea to buy crumbling castles or manor houses in France, but didn't have enough money to restore them or keep them? If you have the money to buy them in the first place, then you should also make sure you have the money to restore them. If not, just don't, instead of begging around. It's not a vital priority after all.
You want a castle in your life to show that you are a rich castle owner in France? Then don't rely on strangers' money. As far as I know, Patreon is a form of funding interesting projects in return for some advantages, like being part of that project, getting something that's been produced etc. But just getting back some videos where you can watch things that you can already watch on thousands of videos on YT seems silly to me. Is it because in this way the Patreons have the impression that they too own a part of those castles and this makes them feel important and gives them some form of emotion? I can't really understand. YT is brimming with milions of wonderful videos on wonderful things, like culture, literature, history, art, entertainment, movies, science, discoveries, you name it. Why should you shove your money on pretentious wannabe people you don't even know? I can understand Patreon projects where you help new talents or artists or inventors with their ideas, but this... And, if there weren't things like Patreons, or buy-me-a-coffee or the likes, we wouldn't have people like SJ and her gang, but also like many others, who, like her, lack dignity and self-respect.
I also think that it is somehow sad, if not hilarious that people have the pretence of seeing the truth, their real life, to hear them speak the truth etc. Our entire society is based on make-believe, on appearance, on lies, on fake news thanks to the mass media and virtual reality. Everything can be altered. Our entire society is based on smoke and mirrors. Why should they be the exception? If you want reality, if you want a truthful relationship with people, just get away from YT, from your smartphones and talk to real people in your family, in your neighbourhood, with your friends, at work, in shops or in the streets. That is real.

P.S. I have never been a subscriber to any of these channels. If I want to watch them, I just look for them. And I use a device that allows me to erase all the ads, so that not a penny of YT revenues goes to them.
It really don't matter why does it? DO you lay awake at night thinking about it? What matters is they are here now. Im defintly not here to judge them. You could have been a paton for $5 for one month. This is kinda like shooting the horse before the cart. No point in drilling people who already feel like bad ebough. They come here to feel better not be attacked in a long ass post by someone who wants to judge them.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve actually just come home from 4 days in Venice. I recognised the route and the private water taxi SJ caught to the airport costs €130 euros as opposed to the Vaporetto for €15. SJ obviously doesn’t do cattle class on other peoples money. Everything is incredibly expensive there (we did it on a budget a which was a REAL challenge) and I recognise 99% of the places in her vlogs and even with freebies she certainly didn’t care about value for money, the opposite is true. She went for opulence every time, she must of haemorrhaged money, no cares in the world! Why would you though when someone else is paying?! 😡

(Example of the cost of a cuppa there, I had to take a photo because I couldn’t believe my eyes 😆)View attachment 1110546
$20 Aussie!! For coffee? I'll take my own thanks, in a thermos!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.