The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree the camera thing was weird, for most of the speech he was looking straight at the camera but there were a few times where he glanced to the left or down, I’m no poker player but they say everyone has a “tell” and if you watch where he looks away, I don’t think things are as amicable as he is saying. That’s my opinion
They are with him. I bet. now be can live the bachelor life

Reactions: 11
Yet another train wreck before our eyes under the nose and sponsorship of Madame x.
Idiot Dan sees Fanny hauling in buckets of money as she flits intercontinentally spreading her venom hidden as love light and laughter (or some such bull tit) and thinks he can do the same.
He returned home to his hovel with a needy wife and two children of whom he is the sole support and thinks to himself I bleeping HATE THIS LIFE.
I WANT TO BE SEFANNY !
Well good luck Danny boy.
Oh I suggest you get your teeth fixed first.
To the point made by a fellow Tattler, we should have been keener to catch this all when Dan was spending so much winter time at the tit farmhouse. Trips with Ann Marie to UK, nighttime emergency plumbing 🪠 fixes, breakfast in the morning. Snide comments about his family.
Yea we should have seen it then.
What else have we missed right before our eyes?
EYES WIDE SHUT ?👀👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When any relationship ends especially when there are children involved it's so difficult. It's their business and they will do what they believe is right for everyone. That said I did wonder why Dan chose to faff around with camera angles whilst delivering the news of their break up and asking that people be respectful with their comments.. not one to waste a video edit opportunity.. the message sort of lost its impact because of the distraction.
I agree with you the interspersed side views of his face were ridiculous and detracted from the message.

Reactions: 23
Well if this sad situation has been 'buried' for 6 months, it would make you wonder what other Jarvis debacles are out there. She is toxic to everything and everyone that comes near her.
I think Dan also made the disclosure now because Stephanfraudie is under pressure and was going to reveal the status of his relationship/family to take heat off of her. She would throw him under the bus to deflect attention from herself and her screw ups. Phi phi would definitely do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope Annaliese is at home singing and dancing along to Cher's Believe with her boys. We're all rooting for you at Tattle Towers - better off without him xoxoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Interesting relationship though. If that is the case that Natalia Oliveto is Stephanie Jarvis’s Rottweiler then they let Annaleise, and her family’s privacy, be thrown under the bus to save Nutty from a barrage from us Tartlets. That to me is the story. Dan is clearly easily led astray by those confidence tricksters at the HMN. He needs to get out pronto ….
Perhaps something someone is on the near horizon for Dan and he wants to control the narrative and not be 'outed' the way Stephanie Jarvis and Snorty were on Channel 4.:unsure:

Reactions: 29
They are not married.
Under the French law, Annalise has always been a single mother. She got the Social welfare benefits for this.
Now, her situation will be declared as living on her own. with one source of revenue. No idea how the father is supposed to financially help in this case.
I suppose their house has been bought under their two names which is a relief for Annalise.

I understand her mother moved to France near where they live recently.
Hope that her mother is there to support her. Life is always difficult for a young mother with young children, and a job, and with no partner to share the load. Always so hard for the woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
1. Dan and Annaleis should have announced this together, in their home on their Patron show.
2. Why did Dan just spend 5 months and how much money making a studio
he won’t use?
3. People donated to their family so his children would be warm and safe not so he could have a big camera and somewhere to play drums.
4. His relationship is not my business but he lied to me, a viewer when he said he would be chatelaine but luckily he didn’t have to stay there every night. Lie, you were already there.
5. In Venice he mentioned bringing Annaliese and boys there this summer. She would never want taken to a place where you partied with other women that would be hurtful.
6.Way to put Kirsty in an awkward place by working with you but being Annaleis’s friend.
7. Your home, work, money, friends are all based around LaLande, that’s a lot of eggs in one basket.
8. When the green van dies and sounds like that could be any minute, how will you get kid 1 home from school? Will you fix up the jag?
9. When authorities realize the danger kid 2 is in at your work sites will you finally stop talking to a camera lens and pay attention to him instead?
10: Do you love that Snorty is your boss? Now who will be lubed up and shoved down the holes?
I don’t wish breakups on even an enemy, they are hard. Maybe stay behind the camera for a while, work, finish camera school and be attentive to your boys. Being kind to their mother is the best way to raise boys into men. Diggers and bbq’s do not make a man but fatherhood, an honor.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
She probably already has been for months.
It's probably how she inflates her so called personal income, wages paid for via C.D. Patreon account, Natti, Amaury and Dan then pay board and lodging to her ladyship bumping up her B & B income, so she can spend on Travel and Snorty,

Reactions: 8
I agree there's a new woman.Always the same.Even when done in the best possible taste!
Being involved in Churches I've seen it done time n time againWe were only friends until.....
Usually men don’t leave unless and until they have a new woman waiting in the wings.

Agree with you totally about the church. My friend‘s husband left her for a woman in their bible study group and used the same line, we were only friends until ……

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Watching Dan's vlog.

So Dan has been staying at Chateau de Lalande for 6 months now ? Have I understood correctly ? WOW. That fact brings a new light on a lot of things that we saw in their vlogs.
This has been the hardest for me to keep quiet, but I really was convinced it was not my place to spil those beans, especially because of Annelise and the kids. At the same time my skin literally crawled (thank you guys, such an honor!) when I realized why Dan moved to the shittoo. Becoming part of Stephanie Jarvis' entourage was a sure way to end his marriage and just about the dummest thing Dan could have done. We have all seen it enfold before our eyes and he will be gut-shot game from now on. My respect for Annelise has grown over these past months, because while her former love interest was throwing his life away she was actually building a new one for the kids and herself. I sincerely hope she will quit the vlog business from now on and starts enjoying her privacy. He had a good start, she helped him lots, it's about time he starts doing it alone (heavily leaning on La SJ, obviously)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Hard to focus on the message as I just kept seeing those damn, dirty cupboard doors.
Haha I saw the staged cup of tea and the vases of flowers, it was like a press conference, it took me a couple of minutes to realise he was being serious. Seeing as he is staying at the chateau I’m sure his chefy skills will be utilised, maybe he will post to his cooking channel again.

Reactions: 19
1. Dan and Annaleis should have announced this together, in their home on their Patron show.
2. Why did Dan just spend 5 months and how much money making a studio
he won’t use?
3. People donated to their family so his children would be warm and safe not so he could have a big camera and somewhere to play drums.
4. His relationship is not my business but he lied to me, a viewer when he said he would be chatelaine but luckily he didn’t have to stay there every night. Lie, you were already there.
5. In Venice he mentioned bringing Annaliese and boys there this summer. She would never want taken to a place where you partied with other women that would be hurtful.
6.Way to put Kirsty in an awkward place by working with you but being Annaleis’s friend.
7. Your home, work, money, friends are all based around LaLande, that’s a lot of eggs in one basket.
8. When the green van dies and sounds like that could be any minute, how will you get kid 1 home from school? Will you fix up the jag?
9. When authorities realize the danger kid 2 is in at your work sites will you finally stop talking to a camera lens and pay attention to him instead?
10: Do you love that Snorty is your boss? Now who will be lubed up and shoved down the holes?
I don’t wish breakups on even an enemy, they are hard. Maybe stay behind the camera for a while, work, finish camera school and be attentive to your boys. Being kind to their mother is the best way to raise boys into men. Diggers and bbq’s do not make a man but fatherhood, an honor.
I'm not sure how he will pull this rabbit out of a hat. I watched because there was this sweet family making the best of it while she does hair styling and he's a part time gardener. Little by little it was about the castle and not much about his family. He wants to hang on to his viewership I'm sure. But, how many will actually be interested in this new reality. I already unsubscribed when I saw too much of the shitoo in every vlog. We'll see.

Reactions: 34
The more astute Tartlets predicted this - sadly, well done for your observations. @Clara Burnett were you aware?
Yes, I was. And yet against my true nature I chose not to tattle, as that would come too close to rattling. Poor kids, poor Annelise. For the same reason I will not share what I know about the why of this break up. I'm pretty sure the truth will surface by itself before long, without needing my help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.