The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @oooLaLande Vip Member to name thread :m :m :m :m
@MojoDublin my title for thread 123 is:

Natalia Oliveto bullies Selmar, Stephanie Jarvis hides the accounts, business as usual at LL…

( Narrated to fit )
Reactions:You, Hemerocallis, oh dear and 32 others

Most Liked Previous thread

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:40 PM
LaFrancaise123 said:
Watching Dan's vlog.

So Dan has been staying at Chateau de Lalande for 6 months now ? Have I understood correctly ? WOW. That fact brings a new light on a lot of things that we saw in their vlogs.
This has been the hardest for me to keep quiet, but I really was convinced it was not my place to spil those beans, especially because of Annelise and the kids. At the same time my skin literally crawled (thank you guys, such an honor!) when I realized why Dan moved to the shittoo. Becoming part of Stephanie Jarvis' entourage was a sure way to end his marriage and just about the dummest thing Dan could have done. We have all seen it enfold before our eyes and he will be gut-shot game from now on. My respect for Annelise has grown over these past months, because while her former love interest was throwing his life away she was actually building a new one for the kids and herself. I sincerely hope she will quit the vlog business from now on and starts enjoying her privacy. He had a good start, she helped him lots, it's about time he starts doing it alone (heavily leaning on La SJ, obviously)

Reactions:You, Sillywidget, MagpieSassyPants and 71 others

@Patriciarella
Yesterday at 5:32 PM

1. Dan and Annaleis should have announced this together, in their home on their Patron show.
2. Why did Dan just spend 5 months and how much money making a studio
he won’t use?
3. People donated to their family so his children would be warm and safe not so he could have a big camera and somewhere to play drums.
4. His relationship is not my business but he lied to me, a viewer when he said he would be chatelaine but luckily he didn’t have to stay there every night. Lie, you were already there.
5. In Venice he mentioned bringing Annaliese and boys there this summer. She would never want taken to a place where you partied with other women that would be hurtful.
6.Way to put Kirsty in an awkward place by working with you but being Annaleis’s friend.
7. Your home, work, money, friends are all based around LaLande, that’s a lot of eggs in one basket.
8. When the green van dies and sounds like that could be any minute, how will you get kid 1 home from school? Will you fix up the jag?
9. When authorities realize the danger kid 2 is in at your work sites will you finally stop talking to a camera lens and pay attention to him instead?
10: Do you love that Snorty is your boss? Now who will be lubed up and shoved down the holes?
I don’t wish breakups on even an enemy, they are hard. Maybe stay behind the camera for a while, work, finish camera school and be attentive to your boys. Being kind to their mother is the best way to raise boys into men. Diggers and bbq’s do not make a man but fatherhood, an honor.

Reactions:You, hogwartsgraduate, billybudd and 71 others

@KyBourbon
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:35 PM

Maple fairy said:
I am truly sorry for the end of a family. I don’t pretend to know what went on between them as a couple. One thing I believe though is that the little biatch Princess has facilitated in some way the end. The odd thing with the timeline is that Annalise was still doing the witch’s hair. If she did offer the château to either one of them, as the great friend she is, then she was probably hedging her bets it wouldn’t be suitable for the boys and Annalise would decline. The utter disregard of the whole situation with her snide remarks. “Dan aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday” Dan obviously has fallen for the whole bs like the rest of them and fully embracing the cult and becoming part of the fold. I have to say I am sickened by Dan. I really can’t watch him.
I wonder who filmed the video.
You’ve hit the nail on the head, @Maple fairy ! When SJ said “Dan, aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday?” she knew that Dan’s 13 year relationship was on the rocks. In hindsight, he stayed at the chateau because of troubles at home. She purposely made him squirm and uncomfortable on camera for her own sick, twisted pleasure and grotesque humor. If that singular incident doesn’t announce to the world that she’s a selfish, self-centered, narcissist witch, I don’t know what does.

Reactions:Magee, MadameChat, spuggy and 66 others

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Congratulations @oooLaLande on reaching VIP status and thread title.

Congratulations to Steph for the ultimate sickening Patron update. We would all love to know what motivates your entitlement.

Congratulations Dan on your Conscious uncoupling. The Ice Queen certainly made a wee sliver for your heart the day you crossed that threshold. I sincerely hope your family's future does not depend on vlogging their misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Brava on the new thread @MojoDublin and @oooLaLande glad the thread title sends a clear signal, that we are indeed watching Stephanie Jarvis, the part owner of the derelict farmhouse known as Château de Lalande, shown on The Chateau Diaries and Chateau Unwrapped.

I believe last thread is the fastest we've been through one. Given the big kaboom Dan and Annelise revealed. A lot of us had to process it. 💗 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
SHAME on me for even having these thoughts . . . but this can't possibly be a stunt by Dan right? The views on his video yesterday are already up at 40k and his patreon is up. Then today they are laughing and having fun together. This just feels so weird to me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
SHAME on me for even having these thoughts . . . but this can't possibly be a stunt by Dan right? The views on his video yesterday are already up at 40k and his patreon is up. Then today they are laughing and having fun together. This just feels so weird to me.
I don’t think it’s likely, but it’s possible. They could always reconcile and get back together…things like that have happened before. We would never know if it was legitimate or just an “act.”

Reactions: 16
Just watched the gift grab, mainly on ff. At the beginning SJ is blubbering about the $ she is donating. She says something Nutty’s reaction at one point looked down and away. Looked very much like a tell that SJ was lying. No camera man? I thought they had two on staff.
The comments are unbelievable her fans have fallen for the whole story of how generousshe is🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Omg he could totally be taking us for a ride!! Him and Stephanie, getting back at us Tattlera, cooking up a big drama to wind us all up. It’s exactly like something he’d do!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg he could totally be taking us for a ride!! Him and Stephanie, getting back at us Tattlera, cooking up a big drama to wind us all up. It’s exactly like something he’d do!
I feel like people on here give SJ way too much credit. I was more thinking of him emulating Casey who was the king of clickbait and shock value on youtube. I guess we will have to wait and see what is really up.

Reactions: 10
My 2 cents on D&A's relationship kaboom ....

1) There are actually statistic out there that say that marital (relational) satisfaction takes a huge nose dive when you have children. Much as those little people are cute and you love them they absolutely change you as people (I think especially mothers), and the relationship dynamic has to take a huge switch. Having children really changes a lot of us women, and a lot of our men don't like the change. And then there is how to figure out the care load of children and home. A lot of relationships don't survive the changes needed.

2) Dan might want all the comments on his vlog to stay kind for his boys to read in the future ... HOWEVER ... those boys will have eyes, and they can watch all the vlogs they and both of their parents are on, and they can see what we've seen. They will see the way their dad treated their mother during the kitchen reno at their house. How he pushed his agenda on design, how when they went shopping he wouldn't even let her buy a simple plant. They will see Annalise talk to Dan in stores and at home, and he completely ignores her. They will see that. AND I half wonder if Annalise got a different view on it watching it on video, and seeing people comment on it.

3) Dan's shift to his daily vlogs and all the pushing to do renos for content ... me thinks that Annalise saw less and less of him and had less and less support and became a vlogger's widow. Dan seemed to become obsessed with vlogging lots. And he became more and more cocky in his vlogs. I'm just guessing, but I bet this created a lot of tension. A woman doesn't want her man so busy all the time and so focused on a hobby or making an income, or even a reno, that you don't have time for decent family life and couple time.

4) I think all the above things came to a head, I think Dan got to the end of his rope and found sympathy in the La lande crowd. And I think he just stopped wanting to put effort into his relationship with Annalise. So he moved out, over to La lande, the cesspool that it is. He had lots of friends over there. And I personally think they were all friends at that stage. But, they welcome him in and instead of encouraging him to go home and work it out and think that he may need to change some patterns, they likely did the opposite.

5) Annalise does not look happy in the car when he asked if she wanted to come in for coffee. She is trying and he's got the damn camera on her, so what can she say .... I don't think she sees la lande as a place of support for her. I think that she's hurt because HE left and moved out and didn't stay and work things out.

6) She looked happy cutting his hair ... because frankly, she knows that hair cut makes him look like a cartoon ... so if other women want to bed him looking ridiculous, well .... she also knows she can take those sheers and have a big oops and make him bald!

7) I'm not convinced there was another woman prior to moving into La Lande in September .... maybe ... has there been since he moved in? maybe .... but I can tell you, if I was Annalise, I would NOT enter that building if there was something going on. I can't imagine having my ex in vlogs hanging out with other women the way he has. But then I think she is a much nicer person than I am.

8) And I do think it is karma that his van his broken down! LOL ... other than that it now means more driving for Annalise ... but for him I'm laughing about it.

* thought now off my chest *

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Hmm... I hear the people saying they might have planned it. I just don't believe it.

- I'd think Annelise is too genuine and good-hearted to do such a "scam" and dupe her subscribers.
- They'd have to keep it up for 6 months and everybody at the farmhouse had to be in on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Annelise has posted a comment on their channel thanking everyone for their support. Hoodwinking/lying to their fans would not be a good idea so I think, sadly, it is a genuine split.

Reactions: 19
Well, Sadie’s horses have threadworm. They got it from living in a hot, humid climate before coming to Begmania. Maybe that’s why Michael disappeared? He got threadworm after spending so much time in Spain? No worries…Nothing a healthy dose of Ivermectin won’t cure! 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
This is not a stunt you want to pull on your viewers. It will piss them off royally. You will have used up the trust. AND if he loves those boys so much he wouldn't put that out there. I TOTALLY understand your being suspicious though, we do know whose Heap he's living in now. Not to mention all the click bait in the world at large.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think this is a "stunt" by Dan and Annalise. Going back over some of Dan's Vlogs the music becomes very "lovie dovie" as nana would say from Vlog 192 for the next half dozen or so. I wonder what messages he was trying to give and to whom. Lyrics include
192 - I got love, love yeh yeh
193 - better late than never for us to come around
Short - didn't know a piece was missing
When I'm around you I feel nervous
194 - l've heard the rumours
195 - oh baby don't cry cause there's always tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Well, Sadie’s horses have threadworm. They got it from living in a hot, humid climate before coming to Begmania. Maybe that’s why Michael disappeared? He got threadworm after spending so much time in Spain? No worries…Nothing a healthy dose of Ivermectin won’t cure! 😄
So gross! :sick: :ROFLMAO:
I'm hoping (here I go again with giving more chances) he's taken down his Patreon and phasing out "Doing it Ourselves" in preparation for re-branding his channel and vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
May be the hair cut filmed is stock footage Dan had when they were not split up. When Dan approached the car Annalise had daggers in her eyes. She graciously accepted the coffee but it didn't seem like either was comfortable with each other and the interaction was between Annalise or Dan on the child, not each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My 2 cents on D&A's relationship kaboom ....

1) There are actually statistic out there that say that marital (relational) satisfaction takes a huge nose dive when you have children. Much as those little people are cute and you love them they absolutely change you as people (I think especially mothers), and the relationship dynamic has to take a huge switch. Having children really changes a lot of us women, and a lot of our men don't like the change. And then there is how to figure out the care load of children and home. A lot of relationships don't survive the changes needed.

2) Dan might want all the comments on his vlog to stay kind for his boys to read in the future ... HOWEVER ... those boys will have eyes, and they can watch all the vlogs they and both of their parents are on, and they can see what we've seen. They will see the way their dad treated their mother during the kitchen reno at their house. How he pushed his agenda on design, how when they went shopping he wouldn't even let her buy a simple plant. They will see Annalise talk to Dan in stores and at home, and he completely ignores her. They will see that. AND I half wonder if Annalise got a different view on it watching it on video, and seeing people comment on it.

3) Dan's shift to his daily vlogs and all the pushing to do renos for content ... me thinks that Annalise saw less and less of him and had less and less support and became a vlogger's widow. Dan seemed to become obsessed with vlogging lots. And he became more and more cocky in his vlogs. I'm just guessing, but I bet this created a lot of tension. A woman doesn't want her man so busy all the time and so focused on a hobby or making an income, or even a reno, that you don't have time for decent family life and couple time.

4) I think all the above things came to a head, I think Dan got to the end of his rope and found sympathy in the La lande crowd. And I think he just stopped wanting to put effort into his relationship with Annalise. So he moved out, over to La lande, the cesspool that it is. He had lots of friends over there. And I personally think they were all friends at that stage. But, they welcome him in and instead of encouraging him to go home and work it out and think that he may need to change some patterns, they likely did the opposite.

5) Annalise does not look happy in the car when he asked if she wanted to come in for coffee. She is trying and he's got the damn camera on her, so what can she say .... I don't think she sees la lande as a place of support for her. I think that she's hurt because HE left and moved out and didn't stay and work things out.

6) She looked happy cutting his hair ... because frankly, she knows that hair cut makes him look like a cartoon ... so if other women want to bed him looking ridiculous, well .... she also knows she can take those sheers and have a big oops and make him bald!

7) I'm not convinced there was another woman prior to moving into La Lande in September .... maybe ... has there been since he moved in? maybe .... but I can tell you, if I was Annalise, I would NOT enter that building if there was something going on. I can't imagine having my ex in vlogs hanging out with other women the way he has. But then I think she is a much nicer person than I am.

8) And I do think it is karma that his van his broken down! LOL ... other than that it now means more driving for Annalise ... but for him I'm laughing about it.

* thought now off my chest *
Yes to #2!! Those kitchen reno vlogs were so awkward to watch. ☹

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.