The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me how Doing It Ourselves has 231K subscribers while Chateau Diaries has 182K subscribers? I know we speculated that Michael bought subscribers…but, is that a “one time” purchase, or ongoing? It would make no sense for him to keep paying for subscribers if he’s not making videos (or making very few videos). When Michael was at the top of his game, I really thought his videos were better than SJ’s. I honestly thought he could potentially rival SJ on Patreon (not as much money as SJ, but a healthy income flow). He just couldn’t sustain it. But the subscriber count doesn’t make sense to me at all.
And how has he not lost subscribers? I clean up my list of channels from time to time and if one annoys or disappoints me I click unsubscribe right away?

Reactions: 12
Wow those threads go so fast...as i am stick to the house, yes ...also bitten by the virus, i have time to catch up...

Dan and Annalise...i think its hard for any couple to have children before your house is even finished..living in a dump with two is also hard but with children it is extra difficult..They need a lott of time and structure..and Dans latest vlog shows again what a bad state that house is in...and what level his buidingskills are..I feel for Annalise to have to live there with two small children...also with electrical heaters...i must cost a fortune..to keep that place warm..How and why they split up is also speculation..but i think it has a lott of factors..mostly to do with his vlogging and being around Lalande..Its always nicer to party and drink, go on holidays/work than go home to a dump like that and many things needs reparing or sorting out...but i think they both better had thought through what it means to start a family in a foreign country, with hardly money nor income..buying a dump, thinking we will fix this in notime.. a mistake they all make..Having a stable finished home/house is always a good base to have your rest after days of work..Many couples split up during renovations...Imagine living in a house with leaks all the time..i would go mad...I sometimes wonder if they made the decission to have children there together..i never had the feeling Dan is so keen on being a father...it always looked to me, he felt it like a burden..not a joy..

Offcourse Madame Fanny has to put her nasty snout in this situation...she seemed to enjoy it a lott...what a nasty piece of tit...

I bet that guest from Ukraine was already on the roll to come over...another volunteer they can milk out to the bone..

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Wow those threads go so fast...as i am stick to the house, yes ...also bitten by the virus, i have time to catch up...

Dan and Annalise...i think its hard for any couple to have children before your house is even finished..living in a dump with two is also hard but with children it is extra difficult..They need a lott of time and structure..and Dans latest vlog shows again what a bad state that house is in...and what level his buidingskills are..I feel for Annalise to have to live there with two small children...also with electrical heaters...i must cost a fortune..to keep that place warm..How and why they split up is also speculation..but i think it has a lott of factors..mostly to do with his vlogging and being around Lalande..Its always nicer to party and drink, go on holidays/work than go home to a dump like that and many things needs reparing or sorting out...but i think they both better had thought through what it means to start a family in a foreign country, with hardly money nor income..buying a dump, thinking we will fix this in notime.. a mistake they all make..Having a stable finished home/house is always a good base to have your rest after days of work..Many couples split up during renovations...Imagine living in a house with leaks all the time..i would go mad...I sometimes wonder if they made the decission to have children there together..i never had the feeling Dan is so keen on being a father...it always looked to me, he felt it like a burden..not a joy..

Offcourse Madame Fanny has to put her nasty snout in this situation...she seemed to enjoy it a lott...what a nasty piece of tit...

I bet that guest from Ukraine was already on the roll to come over...another volunteer they can milk out to the bone..
Get well soon, Le Comte! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We have always been proud that we kept receipts for our claims. We can start by calling out these posts when it is clear that there is nothing to back them up and get back to looking at fact rather than the lies these people are peddling here.
It's a difficult thing to navigate. Often when calling out these lies, the response is nasty or insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not sure MPK has to publicly disclose all the details as to why he decided to close his Patreon account, but he should announce:
- that he's closed the account
- what has happened to the remaining money in the account
- he is returning the money (not sure if that is possible)
- if not possible, he is donating the remaining funds to charity
I think he’s starting a website to sell his art. Ryan’s making it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And how has he not lost subscribers? I clean up my list of channels from time to time and if one annoys or disappoints me I click unsubscribe right away?

Can someone explain to me how Doing It Ourselves has 231K subscribers while Chateau Diaries has 182K subscribers? I know we speculated that Michael bought subscribers…but, is that a “one time” purchase, or ongoing? It would make no sense for him to keep paying for subscribers if he’s not making videos (or making very few videos). When Michael was at the top of his game, I really thought his videos were better than SJ’s. I honestly thought he could potentially rival SJ on Patreon (not as much money as SJ, but a healthy income flow). He just couldn’t sustain it. But the subscriber count doesn’t make sense to me at all.
I remember MPK got the majority of his follows from his very first video. SJ sent all her followers his way when he first launched and that triggered the YT algorithm to boost him further so he has followers that signed up knowing nothing about the other chateau or uk tv or any of the drama. I suspect they have simply forgotten his channel exists until he pops up with a new video. I hope hes getting support.

Reactions: 10
I don't THINK so. I remember a while back he showed where he made a $500 donation to something that he showed on his laptop, and Fanny had said she wanted him to match it for her. I think that was when he paid her back. I could be wrong.
And he bought those expensive perfumes at madame poison...

Reactions: 10
Nice of her to announce the amount...but the donated income probably equals one dinner out for her entourage in Venice. Years ago, a cup of coffee in Venice was $10. I can't imagine what it would cost today.
Having the extra day of filming (the Monday grab) must help her channel in other ways. SJ is so adamant about keeping the charity gift grab and the patron account, it will be her undoing for sure.
Yeah it helps. 50% of ad revenue goes to pay her boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rest and get well soon.💐

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm new here. I had a massive run in with SJ patreons over saying i felt a bit duped yesterday. Needless to say i was attacked big time including SJ
I feel horrible they were so nasty. Anyhoo Ive deleted it all. And just need to be away from it.
thanks everyone,I am reeling at the minute, but I keep telling myself everything that is happening is taking me to where I want to go. Even if its been horrible, I did hold my ground though, but they hugely ganged up on me. Its really left me pondering on the state of the world and how it has come to this where we are not allowed to have a different opinion than the main narrative, obviously we are seeing it everywhere not just CD patreon account. What shocks me also is how they can be so horrified at my suggestion of feeling duped and i was really polite , but they still attacked like a pack of dogs it was actually quite weird. I would paste it all here but i've closed everything down and frankly I never want to go back , the only thing that bugs me is they think they have won and that makes me mad 😠 it reminded me of girls bullying at school do you remember that, I do. And finally I have been hoovering frantically my house with the song "i am going to wash that bunch right out of my hair". I feel psychically attacked need to sweep my house and get rid of it all. I was thinking that if SJ was genuine as she portrays she would gave called her pack dogs off me and said we are all entitled to our opinion. But no I bet she is gloating. Its all so sad. What has the world come to?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Dan seemingly missed out on the Barbara Cartland Valentine's extravaganza. Instead, I'd like to think he made some kind gesture to Annalise, but sadly I doubt it and hope that I'm wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
thanks everyone,I am reeling at the minute, but I keep telling myself everything that is happening is taking me to where I want to go. Even if its been horrible, I did hold my ground though, but they hugely ganged up on me. Its really left me pondering on the state of the world and how it has come to this where we are not allowed to have a different opinion than the main narrative, obviously we are seeing it everywhere not just CD patreon account. What shocks me also is how they can be so horrified at my suggestion of feeling duped and i was really polite , but they still attacked like a pack of dogs it was actually quite weird. I would paste it all here but i've closed everything down and frankly I never want to go back , the only thing that bugs me is they think they have won and that makes me mad 😠 it reminded me of girls bullying at school do you remember that, I do. And finally I have been hoovering frantically my house with the song "i am going to wash that bunch right out of my hair". I feel psychically attacked need to sweep my house and get rid of it all. I was thinking that if SJ was genuine as she portrays she would gave called her pack dogs off me and said we are all entitled to our opinion. But no I bet she is gloating. Its all so sad. What has the world come to?
Sorry if i am posting in wrong place, I have no idea how this forum works. But thank you for the likes, feel a bit teary tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She's not doing anything good and it makes me sick to my stomach to see her worm her way into this one, paying a minimal amount to get maximum pr. For god's sake, peoples lives are shattered and she has the nerve to use that to create more praise for herself? And when getting wrist slapped by Kathy in France Flog, called out for who she really is and for what she's trying to pull, she has the nerve to mirror the concerns? This time she really has gone too far and she knows it. This is no time for her toxic escapism, not a time to concern ourself with the petty feelings of Selmar, the petulant actions of that miserable Argentinian woman or even the sad epilogue of a once happy gardeners family. Stephany Jarvis has been taking personal advantage of the world crisis called Covid for more than two years already and it's been infuriating watching her get away with it. Allowing her to use refugees and their unbearable suffering to grow her la-di-dah pretentiously snobbish channel is crossing a red line nobody should cross.
At least her guest have a safe place untill she can figure out what to do next. I hope her guest is smart enough to move away quickly. Imagine a young beautiful girl/young woman arriving who propably has walked for km's until she has reached the boarder ending up exhausted in the middle of nowhere (which could be a blessing for her). She would be easily wooded by SJ to appear on the vlog. I smell an interview/fund raiser coming.

But I'm with you that Stephanie Jarvis has been able to turn world events into her favour while making/milking millions!

Reactions: 15
Ok. I’m going to make some unsolicited observations about Michael. First of all he originally moved in the chateau to help with reno work. It was just the three of them working together to make it livable. Then came mom and dad, sister and niece and those cute babies. He then was hanging out with princess and got the YT bug. Why not? He wasn’t doing anything else to make money. Slowly but surely that relationship ran its course as they always do with her and down the drain he went. He has a fling with a gigolo and spent all his money and ended up with ADHD back at the home with the fam. Whatever is happening now with patreon, dishes and YT, maybe is a good thing. As much as I wanted to see the gardeners cottage finished I don’t care who does it. He’s a young man with a future of living in a cottage with his dishes and dogs next to his parents. You have to admit that’s kind of pathetic for a young man. Hopefully he will get some therapy and get on with his life. He appears to be talented so let’s see what he can do. JMHO ❤
I actually felt SORRY for him when the horses stables were made right next to his cottage. I wouldn't want to live right next to them like that. I can't speak for anyone else.

Reactions: 5
So sorry for what you had to endure and I completely recognize that feeling of needing to literally wash the dirt of you. Evil that is perfectly disguised as good has a tendency to do that to you, as it makes you wonder how you could have fallen for it before. Trust me, you are not the only one!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry if i am posting in wrong place, I have no idea how this forum works. But thank you for the likes, feel a bit teary tbh.
Ahh no 😥. Think you were right to step away from it. They will probably not even give it another thought so nor should you x

Reactions: 18
Dan, if you are reading this and I hope you will.... You need to know you have played right into Stephanfraudie’s hands and have screwed yourself and your family as you fell into the debauched, hedonistic, greedy LaLande narrative.

You used to make comments to “take the piss” out of Stephanfraudie and you seemed authentic although cocky. You stopped doing that the past few months and now we know why.

We know you looked so sheepish when Stephanfraudie questioned why you were in the same clothes you were wearing the day before after spending the night at the Shittoo. You were living full time at the Shittoo for months, partying with the crew, and most likely having a live in romance with a person at the Shittoo named in other areas of this forum for months. Very Stephanfraudie of you.

Despite having a partner and 2 young children, we watched you spend your Patreon and youtube money increasingly on yourself and your desires, e.g., new sunglasses, camera equipment, studio, drum set, vacations, tattoo etc., while denying Annalise a potted flower during a shopping expedition.

You had a youtube channel about yourself and your young family establishing a home in rural France. That narrative is now history. Also, viewers are not happy that you hid the demise of your relationship for months while trying to maintain the facade of a happy home life to profit (esp. while allegedly living it up in the Shittoo with a new paramour). That is a Stephanfraudie move and does not reflect well on you.

Because of your immaturity, horniness, and stupidity, Stephanfraudie owns your ass now. You will have to continue to kiss Stephanfraudie’s ass, exhaust yourself working at the Shittoo, and follow her agenda. All of your eggs are in one basket held by an unstable, erratic narcissist, Stephanfraudie.

Stephanfraudie supplies you with a place to live, a place to have a new relationship with a paramour, and people to party with, employment, and supplies you with footage and viewers for your vlog channel.

If you don’t obey her commands (whether it is deleting unfavorable comments or posting favorable comments about her on your vlog, or participating in any of her schemes to make her look better or yourself look bad), she can fire you or disallow you to film the Shittoo for your vlog. Since you cannot continue with your family vlog in an authentic manner, if you lose the Shittoo footage also, you will surely have a decrease in views and Patreon funding. If you get kicked out of the Shittoo, you will have to rent an apartment and pay for utilities, etc.

No wonder she was glowing in her vlog as she was eagerly recounting the demise of your 13 year relationship with Annalise. Narcs love to bring someone down to their level.You are now effectively her “witch.” That's so LaLande!

Why do you think Stephanfraudie wanted to extend an offer to Annalise to stay at the Shittoo... so Stephanfraudie looks kind and sympathetic. Despite that offer, Stephanfraudie offers room and board to Annalise's partner to carry on partying and relationships at the Shittoo. She knows what she is doing.

Wake up Dan!
What comments or advice would anyone want to give to Dan?
i couldnt agree more...but hey... he seems to like his new lifestyle...i saw it coming a long time ago when his attitude changed...he no longer saw Dan in the mirror...but Dan The Man...so i guess he must eat the poisonous beans in the end...I dont feel for Dan , its his own stupid mistake to go along with that bunch at that shittoo...i feel for Annalise and especially for the children...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.