The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love Annalise to take over the Patreon account and get qualified workmen in to finish that property, I’d also love to see her get a sledgehammer and smash that god awful island in the kitchen that blocks the way from the hob to the sink, he only put it there for his I’ll fated cookery channel. He has off handedly mentioned before that she does the painting so I think she is far more diy handy than he gives her credit for, and she’s not waiting for him to get stuff done I hope she comes into her own and makes some progress with the place.

She is by far a more interesting charismatic character than him, I’m not a Patreon to anyone but I would join her account, I love a bit of women doing it for themselves.

So pleased those women sent her the chandelier, there are some lovely kind people out there and I hope she holds onto that

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Grabeaux in hyper FF mode

Did someone really send them rubber gloves ? :unsure: 😂
Those items in the last box which was opened looked like they'd been pulled out of the 50% off bin at the Dollar Store. The value of the items was likely much less than the cost to ship the box from Texas to France.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I’d love Annalise to take over the Patreon account and get qualified workmen in to finish that property, I’d also love to see her get a sledgehammer and smash that god awful island in the kitchen that blocks the way from the hob to the sink, he only put it there for his I’ll fated cookery channel. He has off handedly mentioned before that she does the painting so I think she is far more diy handy than he gives her credit for, and she’s not waiting for him to get stuff done I hope she comes into her own and makes some progress with the place.

She is by far a more interesting charismatic character than him, I’m not a Patreon to anyone but I would join her account, I love a bit of women doing it for themselves.

So pleased those women sent her the chandelier, there are some lovely kind people out there and I hope she holds onto that
That's one of the things which initially attracted me to Stephanie Jarvis and CD - I thought it was a bit of women doing it for themselves. Little did I know at the time and eventually my eyes were opened to the nasty truth. Here's to Annalise having a happy and successful life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My 2 cents on D&A's relationship kaboom ....

1) There are actually statistic out there that say that marital (relational) satisfaction takes a huge nose dive when you have children. Much as those little people are cute and you love them they absolutely change you as people (I think especially mothers), and the relationship dynamic has to take a huge switch. Having children really changes a lot of us women, and a lot of our men don't like the change. And then there is how to figure out the care load of children and home. A lot of relationships don't survive the changes needed.

2) Dan might want all the comments on his vlog to stay kind for his boys to read in the future ... HOWEVER ... those boys will have eyes, and they can watch all the vlogs they and both of their parents are on, and they can see what we've seen. They will see the way their dad treated their mother during the kitchen reno at their house. How he pushed his agenda on design, how when they went shopping he wouldn't even let her buy a simple plant. They will see Annalise talk to Dan in stores and at home, and he completely ignores her. They will see that. AND I half wonder if Annalise got a different view on it watching it on video, and seeing people comment on it.

3) Dan's shift to his daily vlogs and all the pushing to do renos for content ... me thinks that Annalise saw less and less of him and had less and less support and became a vlogger's widow. Dan seemed to become obsessed with vlogging lots. And he became more and more cocky in his vlogs. I'm just guessing, but I bet this created a lot of tension. A woman doesn't want her man so busy all the time and so focused on a hobby or making an income, or even a reno, that you don't have time for decent family life and couple time.

4) I think all the above things came to a head, I think Dan got to the end of his rope and found sympathy in the La lande crowd. And I think he just stopped wanting to put effort into his relationship with Annalise. So he moved out, over to La lande, the cesspool that it is. He had lots of friends over there. And I personally think they were all friends at that stage. But, they welcome him in and instead of encouraging him to go home and work it out and think that he may need to change some patterns, they likely did the opposite.

5) Annalise does not look happy in the car when he asked if she wanted to come in for coffee. She is trying and he's got the damn camera on her, so what can she say .... I don't think she sees la lande as a place of support for her. I think that she's hurt because HE left and moved out and didn't stay and work things out.

6) She looked happy cutting his hair ... because frankly, she knows that hair cut makes him look like a cartoon ... so if other women want to bed him looking ridiculous, well .... she also knows she can take those sheers and have a big oops and make him bald!

7) I'm not convinced there was another woman prior to moving into La Lande in September .... maybe ... has there been since he moved in? maybe .... but I can tell you, if I was Annalise, I would NOT enter that building if there was something going on. I can't imagine having my ex in vlogs hanging out with other women the way he has. But then I think she is a much nicer person than I am.

8) And I do think it is karma that his van his broken down! LOL ... other than that it now means more driving for Annalise ... but for him I'm laughing about it.

* thought now off my chest *
Very well said, buggered if I'd drive him about that would be an outright no 🤬 way. Neither would I cut his bloody hair either, the temptation would be too great. She's way more nicer than me. There'd be no turning back for me after this that's for sure. He needs to get his act together and get the damn house finished, for them. The garden looks like Steptoe's scrap yard, it must be depressing for her. I just hope all of her firends/neighbours are there for her. I wonder if Kirsty will continue working at the Shitoo or has she told Fanny to shove it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I did watch Ryan’s vlog yesterday as I liked the thumbnail of Basmagne and hoped to see horses, children dogs or cats, but none to be seen. However I did quite enjoy the banter between Ryan and Billy, and especially loved the two of them sitting down by the river, and Billy impersonating Ryan in the car. They made sure they remarked how warm the chateau was, how great the heating system is and how they loved trolling other Youtubers - one in the eye for Fanny. Seeing all the Spode laid out in the dining table was great, and yes, I did think Michael is giving it to Fanny in lieu of the money he owes her. I did wonder where Ryan gets his money from though, as he’s bought a new bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His newest video didn't quite make sense to me....it seemed like it could be footage that he filmed prior to the split but is trying to make it look recent. For some time now people have been commenting that they don't see Annalise and the boys in Dans' vlogs anymore and then boom! he announces the split and the next vlog is all about a happy family???
The vlog is a patchwork of 2 different days. If you pay attention to his clothes (t-shirt and puffy jacket) they are 2 different sets. I would say that he has juxtaposed things to make a narrative that suits himself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We have always been proud that we kept receipts for our claims. We can start by calling out these posts when it is clear that there is nothing to back them up and get back to looking at fact rather than the lies these people are peddling here.
We all like/ dislike the various characters, that's fine. We must stop the spread of deliberate untruths. Some of these posts are libellous.
😂 See for yourself, you too Clara - a bit of plastering then wtf? A wing mirror.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I did watch Ryan’s vlog yesterday as I liked the thumbnail of Basmagne and hoped to see horses, children dogs or cats, but none to be seen. However I did quite enjoy the banter between Ryan and Billy, and especially loved the two of them sitting down by the river, and Billy impersonating Ryan in the car. They made sure they remarked how warm the chateau was, how great the heating system is and how they loved trolling other Youtubers - one in the eye for Fanny. Seeing all the Spode laid out in the dining table was great, and yes, I did think Michael is giving it to Fanny in lieu of the money he owes her. I did wonder where Ryan gets his money from though, as he’s bought a new bike.
Sadie put out a vlog about the fact that both horses 🐎🐎have threadworm.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I checked first thing this morning (my time) and it was gone. No clue what happened. I can only assume that he deleted it. He has seemed troubled lately (actually I don't watch him, only know what others have said here).

I agree with you but youtube/patreon are the new jobs for a lot of people. And, he's doing well at it. I don't actually think he could make as much with a more traditional job. He's also his own boss. For a lot people these days this is the dream. So many of them say "you are only seeing a small fraction of my day." So, they think they are keeping things private and only showing what they want.
hmmm, I actually find this concerning .... he shuts his Patreon down AND is giving all of his Willow Pattern to Stephanie? What is going on with Michael?

Taking care of himself as it seems. Good for him!

Reactions: 7
This sad excuse for a husband
"This sad excuse for a husband" (your words not mine) is still the love of her life, as she put it in the interview with FRK. Might also be why they are trying to cope with family life together, just sayin'

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Yes, this is hard to believe, and buy into. When Annelise drove up, she didn't look too happy when she opened the car door, but I think he had the camera in her face when he offered a coffee, and what was she to do but acquiesce and try to be pleasant. This is a lovely woman, who said on video, that he was the love of her life,(to FRK). This makes me so very sad for her at this time in her life. What a strong woman, and I wish her all the strength in the world to forge ahead to a much happier, love filled, life. Good things come to good people, and she is the best.
Plus she'd also said to FRK that she thought of herself as being a Chav (another thing that mad me sad for her now), which she certainly is not. They all currently live in the Shitoo.

Reactions: 10
Wow those threads go so fast...as i am stick to the house, yes ...also bitten by the virus, i have time to catch up...

Dan and Annalise...i think its hard for any couple to have children before your house is even finished..living in a dump with two is also hard but with children it is extra difficult..They need a lott of time and structure..and Dans latest vlog shows again what a bad state that house is in...and what level his buidingskills are..I feel for Annalise to have to live there with two small children...also with electrical heaters...i must cost a fortune..to keep that place warm..How and why they split up is also speculation..but i think it has a lott of factors..mostly to do with his vlogging and being around Lalande..Its always nicer to party and drink, go on holidays/work than go home to a dump like that and many things needs reparing or sorting out...but i think they both better had thought through what it means to start a family in a foreign country, with hardly money nor income..buying a dump, thinking we will fix this in notime.. a mistake they all make..Having a stable finished home/house is always a good base to have your rest after days of work..Many couples split up during renovations...Imagine living in a house with leaks all the time..i would go mad...I sometimes wonder if they made the decission to have children there together..i never had the feeling Dan is so keen on being a father...it always looked to me, he felt it like a burden..not a joy..

Offcourse Madame Fanny has to put her nasty snout in this situation...she seemed to enjoy it a lott...what a nasty piece of tit...

I bet that guest from Ukraine was already on the roll to come over...another volunteer they can milk out to the bone..
NOOOOOOOOO!!!
Please don’t die on me!! You mean so much to me.

wait… WHAT the duck did you do? Or with WHOM?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As Tattlers we’ve got to admit we waste a huge amount of time watching Stephanie’s 1,2,or 3 channels, and then taking the time to read and post here. Why anyone would carry this on by watching the antics of the Pethericks is beyond me.

• Haha
Something has been bothering me, niggling away. I've googled a lot but haven't found what I was looking for.

It's to do with Fanny's offer of accommodation to ONE Ukrainian refugee. Firstly, that's a bit cr*p, they could take quite a few easily I'm sure. Space wise I mean, I'm not daft enough to suggest they'd be enthusiastic about the idea. But her statement that the single female refugee in question specifically requested (and was granted) lalande??? WTF! Seriously? Hence my search. In all this chaos are we to believe that this is even possible? I can't determine how refugees are allocated accommodation, but I find it very hard to swallow that it's on a request basis to an exact address!

If anyone knows about this and can correct me, great, in the mean time smells like massive 🐂💩 to me.
What we know is that Nutty is taking care of all the arrangements necessary. From what I've gathered it's in response to an email request, so hardly through the official channels.

😂 See for yourself, you too Clara - a bit of plastering then wtf? A wing mirror.
I have no clue what you want me to look at or say...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

I'd 100% hand over monies to see that kitchen island smashed down.

• Heart
As Tattlers we’ve got to admit we waste a huge amount of time watching Stephanie’s 1,2,or 3 channels, and then taking the time to read and post here. Why anyone would carry this on by watching the antics of the Pethericks is beyond me.
I’m dedicated! I’m like a pitbull that won’t let go! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.