The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, lol - I wasn't going to say anything but can't seem to help it today. It was a very unflattering shirt he decided to wear.

Also, thinking back on French Maid's posts I'm beginning to wonder if that was actually Tati. They certainly knew an awful lot about what was going on for someone only there a short time 🤷‍♂️
It sounds like he just eventually broke, if it had been going on for a year and a half that would absolutely wear you down until one day you just end up in tears, especially if he saw the same behaviours aimed at his girlfriend.
I think they forget that whilst volunteering is an exchange for accommodation and meals, you're not an employee and dont get any of rights. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Seems very likely she will be addressing this tomorrow, yes. I think she practising the word "unfortunate" today in front of the mirror, checking the angles of where the smoke needs to be.
We should try to guess what Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped will say to try and deflect away from this latest scandal.
-Hey look over there!
-Have you heard the latest tea about Dan & Annalise?
-Who wants to see the financials?
-Is Natalia Oliveto really pregnant?
-Have you heard Philip & I are secretly pretend engaged?
-Oh joy, the chapel restorer has arrived!
-Watch me deep clean the attic!
-Weeee!
-Let’s wallpaper the pink shower room together, it’s so satisfying!
-Who farted?
-Let’s give Philip a manicure!
-Mummy really wants to come home to Lalande and run the BnB!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
True, he still can't bring himself to face the harsh truth. Nat would have never said or done anything without SJ and IJ approval. So, if I understood well, he was willing to help and work for a small sum or even for free, because he is indeed a sweet person, probably thinking that the two hags were broke and needy as they told everybody. But, as soon as he saw what huge amount of money was coming in and the work he was required to do was always increasing, he felt he should ask for an increase. And rightly so! What he didn't know is that no narc would allow that. They feel entitled to decide for other people lives and how to exploit them. So probably SJ arranged for Natty to do the dirty job and make their stay impossible. Otherwise SJ would have told her off and set things right. She didn't, so she is the instigator. End of the story. Selmar looks to me to be an innocent soul and he was obviously very affectionate to SJ and her black soul of a mother, so it must be quite painful for him. I think that at the moment he's still in denial. But at least he's been brave enough to tell the truth.

Yes agreed. The other storyline here is the exploitation of Selmar and his generosity by Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel and enabler of tear worthy bullying towards Selmar

• Heart
Someone wisely said there is his story and her story and then there is the truth!

Reactions: 7
It's a shame this video is only for Selmar's patreons. He should post it on his main channel so that it gets more publicity. If what he describes is true- and I think it is- then Natalia is a really awful person and more of CD's patreons should be made aware.
I think, as with everything else, there are two sides to this. It seems to me that the first falling out with Nati was more to do with a culture/communication style clash. They both had poor English and Selmar probably wasn't used to being told what to do by someone who communicates in a very direct way, especially a woman. SJ and IJ had been very pleased to have Selmar's assistance when nobody else was there and they had over-praised and thanked him. We know that Selmar gets up late and is extremely slow in everything he does and that probably clashed with Nati. However, the later episode, when she was very rude to him and Tatyana, does seem to have been more serious. Nati must have known that T's room had been agreed with SJ. It is really all down to SJ not controlling the place herself, disappearing in busy periods, and appointing someone without the necessary language and management skills to cope. In a busy period, no doubt, N was very stressed, It's clear that she gets over-stressed. Kathy was correct about the lack of adults in that place. There is no one who is capable of being a good manager. It's one thing to deal with the bookings and admin but it requires additional skills to manage people. You can't just thrust someone into a managerial role without giving them training. SJ is herself not wise enough to train a manager. She runs round pretending to be jolly and nice to everyone and wants to be liked but then she swans off on her travels and leaves an incapable person to deal with the problems and to do the dirty work. There are a fair number of "top people" in the world who act like that. SJ has to take responsibility for all the disasters, physical and personal, that happen in that awful place but Nati should not get away with any bullying. I re-watched the interview FRK did with Nati and was shocked at how much she has changed in less than a year. She was so positive and happy back then and she looked years younger. Now, despite having Amaury, she has aged considerably and sometimes looks like a grumpy old woman. She looked fresh and much prettier in that interview. I think, if they stay together, and Nati is supposed to run the place in Fanny's absence, Amaury is going to spend half his time, mopping up after her, as well as doing his own job. It will eventually wear him right down too. That place, and SJ, manage to suck the life-blood out of everyone in the end. She should make Amaury the Project Manager but appoint a different person with the appropriate skills to manage the business and the staff, and that person is not Nati!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ruby has kindly got his paws into Fanny;s computer and hacked into her e mails again for me. Here are the results:
To Natalia
From Fanny 8/3/2022
Thanks for forwarding the Selmar patron vlog. My first thought was, well it is only going out to three patrons, so we do not need to do anything. But it has occurred to me that those poisonous, vicious, tattlers will have published it on that dreadful site and there will be discussion. I may have to say something in my patron vlog. This has actually worked out quite well, as a trip round the chateau, showing the $25 dollars spent on renovation this month will only serve to remind some of my patrons that there is no accounts. Now I can delay another week by making the excuse that I have to address this in a vlog called Of Course It Is Still all Love, Life and Laughter. I haven't quite worked out the script yet, but it might be something like this: "Friends, countrymen, patrons. You have been following this vlog for a long time, and have seen the great joy we all experience living in this magical place. But unless you believe in fairies you will understand that from time to time, misunderstandings arise and of course, as a charlatan I have to try and resolve them. Selmar has stated that there was a little falling out, and we all talked about it and hoped we could move forward. But it was not to be. But it was Selmar who decided to leave - he wants to pursue his love, life and laughter elsewhere and we are very happy for him. I will always be pleased to welcome him back at some time in the future, but of course, now is not the right time. Natti continues to work very hard for me at the chateau and as you have seen, Cuz and she are very happy here. But I want to emphasize THAT IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, WE COULD NOT CONTINUE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU AND YOUR GENEROSITY. HOW WONDERFUL YOU ALL ARE. AND WE ARE HOPING MUMMY AND PERCY WILL BE BACK AT THE CHATEAU SOON. AND MICHAEL, AND OF COURSE NIC, MARIE AND ANTON. THE CHATEAU IS MORE THAN JUST ONE PERSON AND WE LALANDERS LOVE YOU ALL.

Notes to Philip: Please pick up something at Emmaus for me to wear for this vlog. It should have a very low neckline and short hem to distract viewers. Also, this needs to sound sincere. No snorting. I think the kitchen would be a good place to vlog from. See to it there are a few buds stuffed in a vase to remind viewers of our gentle beauty. After all, seems to have worked for Dan. Natti, make sure you are here to delete all but the most fawning comments. Cuz - we don't need you with your shirt off for this one. Ta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I was a Dan supporter and defender. I always said that I didn’t see anything going on with Dan, but I would change my opinion if circumstances changed. Well, here we are. Once again, my eyes have been opened (same as with MPK, SJ, and the others). It’s interesting to reflect on the vlogs of the past 6 months knowing what we know today. Puts a lot of things in a different perspective. The smoke and mirrors are tiring.
What do you think of his latest FRESH START video? Reminiscent of MPK's, just chipper--a more Stephanized version? As we know, SJ tries to sound giddy and jolly, even when announcing bad news like Matt's divorce or the D&A split. This makes me DISLIKE Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande and Chateau Diaries all the more! That hag has Dan under her spell, and I'm not even (never have been) a Danfender!

I do hope Dan will snap out of Stephanie's spell. His channel can soar to greater heights if he does.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
😂🤣😂 My my it that all? It feels much longer than than 12 days.
😝😝😝 you just HAD to shoot yer load …,,🐒🐵🙊🙉🙈

is this how you spend your evening at begamania

since your return Ryan …
It’s an endless load of spite n venom
( that’s my nickname for the pair of ye )
Billy’s been demoted from
billy speilberg (RIP)

must be awful to be sidelined - no one visits your thread Ryan
And we can’t even muster up support for 1 thread on the Petherick s

bless …
12 days home and try turn on the TV
Or clean the shotguns !!!!! 😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1111130

Bubble Girl has more to say...

maaikrophone

At the beginning of this year I decided to take part in a Singing Challenge. Every week we get a short 16 bar cut from 2 songs to choose from, each with its own theme.

Last weeks theme was Broadway Belt. Boy.. I did NOT feel ready to do that.
Singing after (Long) Covid is a challenge in itself to be honest.
But I'm so so glad that my voice is slowly coming back and I'm finding a way to sing again.

I'm so grateful for my lungs working in overdrive. 50% capacity and they managed to kick covids ass + still allow me to be able to sing.

Would I normally have shared this? Nope. No way. Absolutely not.
I rarely share things because I'm a huge perfectionist. I'd rather not share than share something I think is terrible.

But while I was fighting covid I realised how grateful I am. Grateful to sing whenever I can and to practice my craft, even if its alone by myself while hiding from the scary covid world. Im so proud to be an artist.

I promised myself to start sharing more, even when it's not perfect. Or when it's far from perfect.. when my colleagues might hear it and think 'oof if only she used this or that technique'...

I havent been able to perform for people but i realised i still can! So i will be posting more from now on.

I have spent 2 years locked away. Covid is still terrifiyng me. But I will no longer hide a part of me because a little voice in my head tells me so.

So this song is dedicated to music. And to my body working so damm hard. It all fades away, but you!
1d
When I think of Philip and Maaike in drama school, I think of this:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We should try to guess what Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped will say to try and deflect away from this latest scandal.
-Hey look over there!
-Have you heard the latest tea about Dan & Annalise?
-Who wants to see the financials?
-Is Natalia Oliveto really pregnant?
-Have you heard Philip & I are secretly pretend engaged?
-Oh joy, the chapel restorer has arrived!
-Watch me deep clean the attic!
-Weeee!
-Let’s wallpaper the pink shower room together, it’s so satisfying!
-Who farted?
-Let’s give Philip a manicure!
-Mummy really wants to come home to Lalande and run the BnB!
Bloody hell, This is hilarious. I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have spent 2 years locked away. Covid is still terrifiyng me
Oh, really? It didn't look like that when you were at LL recently! It seems she may have already had Covid before she went to LL so why on earth did she go if she had Long Covid? Either that or she did catch it there. Whichever way, all this plus that bogus first visit when they gave the impression she always had an impaired immune system and the fact that she has a support dog, none of it seems to add up. Why would she be so reckless over Christmas?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.