Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linus

VIP Member
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Linus

VIP Member
And just like his YT comments, his patreon video is now gone. Can the man find his spine already???

Lucky tattlers, I managed to download it before it was too late :cool:

4.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Although she is doing something good, I can't help to think it is just for internet points.
She's not doing anything good and it makes me sick to my stomach to see her worm her way into this one, paying a minimal amount to get maximum pr. For god's sake, peoples lives are shattered and she has the nerve to use that to create more praise for herself? And when getting wrist slapped by Kathy in France Flog, called out for who she really is and for what she's trying to pull, she has the nerve to mirror the concerns? This time she really has gone too far and she knows it. This is no time for her toxic escapism, not a time to concern ourself with the petty feelings of Selmar, the petulant actions of that miserable Argentinian woman or even the sad epilogue of a once happy gardeners family. Stephany Jarvis has been taking personal advantage of the world crisis called Covid for more than two years already and it's been infuriating watching her get away with it. Allowing her to use refugees and their unbearable suffering to grow her la-di-dah pretentiously snobbish channel is crossing a red line nobody should cross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Well there we have it. Word for word the story we already heard, so I guess we should be honored they wanted us to know before their patrons. I feel for Selmar, because let's face it, he is still in the early stages of dealing with his grief over what happened. The anger over what Stephanie Jarvis' Argentinian pit bull did or did not do, is understandable but at some point he will need to face the real pain and admit he's been played like a fool by the Jarvis' women. I feel another Frank & Ivo situation coming up, as their situation was quite similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Jeeves

VIP Member
Shocking the a group of super fans advocating love, light, and laughter could be so nasty? I understand your pain. I am new and I welcome you and will not yell at you. Î will leave that to Stephanfraudies flying monkeys who occasionally get an account here under assumed names .Don’t worry, they are usually uncovered quickly and flame out in a few days.
Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys. I am appalled at some of the awful things I have read here, based primarily on speculation and a desire to cause hurt. The worst of the posts have come from new people . Despite them signing up here, I won't call them Tattlers, they are not!
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members need to look round and see what is happening here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Wow those threads go so fast...as i am stick to the house, yes ...also bitten by the virus, i have time to catch up...

Dan and Annalise...i think its hard for any couple to have children before your house is even finished..living in a dump with two is also hard but with children it is extra difficult..They need a lott of time and structure..and Dans latest vlog shows again what a bad state that house is in...and what level his buidingskills are..I feel for Annalise to have to live there with two small children...also with electrical heaters...i must cost a fortune..to keep that place warm..How and why they split up is also speculation..but i think it has a lott of factors..mostly to do with his vlogging and being around Lalande..Its always nicer to party and drink, go on holidays/work than go home to a dump like that and many things needs reparing or sorting out...but i think they both better had thought through what it means to start a family in a foreign country, with hardly money nor income..buying a dump, thinking we will fix this in notime.. a mistake they all make..Having a stable finished home/house is always a good base to have your rest after days of work..Many couples split up during renovations...Imagine living in a house with leaks all the time..i would go mad...I sometimes wonder if they made the decission to have children there together..i never had the feeling Dan is so keen on being a father...it always looked to me, he felt it like a burden..not a joy..

Offcourse Madame Fanny has to put her nasty snout in this situation...she seemed to enjoy it a lott...what a nasty piece of shit...

I bet that guest from Ukraine was already on the roll to come over...another volunteer they can milk out to the bone..

• Heart
Reactions: 56

missartemis

Holly Hell. I just watched the SD's video posted by @Linus. Thanks for sharing! Poor SD seriously failed the Nutty test. SD did all that work for Fanny - fed her animals, sorted her wood stores, built the garden beds, taught tango to her guests, cut those stones for the bathroom floor, cleaned out the shit hole under the bathroom, did her bidding, etc etc. and he wasn't even living in the chiteau like the other volunteers. We can't possibly know the whole story, but I don't doubt for a second that Nutti said those things. Nutty gets this steely look in her eye like she's going to rip your face off while at the same time she's grinning. Josie had Nutties number right away. Nuttie was the one that told Josie she couldn't take a break and join me on a walk, and basically ran her ragged. I really feel bad for Armoire. I hope he wakes up before it's too late because Nutty is going to shred him to pieces once the honeymoon is over. Anyway, he doesn't get a pass because he must be able to see what's going on. Some men do love bitches. Btw, I caught the patron video someone posted here where Fanny is bossing everyone around the grand salon so she can arrange the paneling to her liking. It cracked me up watching 4 grown men hoisting heavy objects around on her command while she and PhiPhi driveled nonsense about how things should be done. You could tell Armoire was seething underneath. If I were him, I would lock the doors to that room and not open them until the job is done. Or just pull up shop, cut my losses, and get the hell out of there. He is being manipulated beyond belief. Why isn't he expending his youthful strength and energy on a home of his own? He'll never get anything out of that job but boney fingers and back pain. Do you really think that apartment is being built for Nutty? She said to me that she wanted to do a series of framed flower photos to put on the wall when she has her own house again...then she stuttered awkwardly, "I mean the apartment here". It was so weird because she was definitely covering some tracks. That apartment is going to be a gite. If it ever gets finished. And why does Scott Man need another apartment? He already has one. (Oh yeah, that's PhiPhi's special room now.) Another example of patron money being spent to build rentals, not to restore or renovate. Watch this space.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Violetlovespink

Not that I want to stir things up - it could actually bring some relief to your emotions, but could you let us know how you came to know about Chateau Diaries and what motivated you to become a patron, then to stop and then to donate again? It sounds like you had already had some doubts at some stage but nevertheless contributed again. Also did you ever think about staying at Lalande as a guest?
will tell you what I know when i am more grounded. Don't know much though but have been around since SJ had about 14k subscribers and vids were sideways. I was one of the first patreons and I have also been a patron of Marie twice! 😊😀🌈 see i have faith in people and i like to give people benefit of the doubt lol. Ive never been to lalande nor desired to. I am not a yes person and def not a sychophant I left the first time because of the sickening sychophants it made me feel ill. And because some stuff didn't add up. If i can bring myself too I will go and screenshot my posts but not for a few days as i left this morning after i left a final comment and honestly I dont want to see their nasty replies I am only just calming down as it is. 😊 it wasnt that exciting i just said i felt duped and that i didn't like being lied to and i felt steph could find a way of handling things better and that i couldnt lie to people for a year who were giving me half a million pounds, even if it was for an understandable reason. I said that her viewers could sense when something didnt feel right but got jumped on by Gestapo if they said anything only to find out down the line that they were right and that felt a bit deflating. I was really nice about it and polite, cos I believe treat people as you want to be treated yourself its a bit of a life motto i have i guess. Then i was jumped on many times to which i answered them all and said i was entitled to my opinion and which point SJ left a big long comment about how she had not lied cos i said she had lied about the bedrooms at the chateaus. At which point they all left their big long snotty comments again basically saying how terrible i am for saying or even thinking such things. Then they all agreed with each other that had been nasty to me which was really mean. The comments came overnight so i guess its people in the US. I am in uk. I said i was entitled to my opinion and some philosophical stuff (I am a very philosophical person about we should respect one another's opinion and did they not know there's a war currently etc 🤔) and hoofed it out of there and over here. That's about it really. I keep wanting to apologise for the long posts, which just shows how intimidated I felt to voice my opinion I suppose. I would def describe it as intimidating. To me this is all about the youtube machine being so broken too but don't get me on that one. Oh and youtube didnt save her chateau, her big hearted viewers (like me did) that video title really annoyed me. Anyway sorry sorry if i am boring the pants of you all 🤗🦄🦄🦄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Geordieboy71

A ship mate of mine went home one weekend to hear his wife say "shape up or ship out"

He would go home on a Friday and play video games most of the time and return to the ship on a Sunday; when challenged about it he had told her that this was his down time after working all week.

He decided to ship out, blaming his wife of being unsupportive. They were apart for 6 months and he managed to "woo" her back. He left the Navy and I catch up with him on Facebook now and again and they are happier than ever.

Sometimes a separation can lead to a reconciliation. However both have to want it. I have a feeling that Dan is looking at pastures new. I hope Annalise does the same when she feels able.

Man to man Dan if you are reading here - I think you are an absolute fool. You've had your head turned and drank from the stinking Lalande fantasy fountain. It ain't real mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Basically confirmed what @French Maid came here to say.
I say good for you Selmar & Tatiyana for speaking out.
Now I'm just waiting for @KiKiGee to provide screenshots from that GAG with the vegan plate next to the meat. 🤭 Just to see how fake Nutty truly is!
Natalia Oliveto's shittoodays are numbered for sure. I'm curious who she will take down with her on her way out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

missartemis

My dear @Sparrowsfart- oh vey. WHY on EARTH did Fanny even vlog about this?!? (If anything, I now suspect she was an enabler to Dodo Dan in all of this- but felt their relationship fail would add to to her vlog to gain sympathy- "I have given him safe harbour", viewers, and deflect from the missing financials.) It is in very poor taste, as much as her, "We're going to be hosting a refugee from Ukraine- just one person Natalia vetted, but let's open gifts!" vlog. There are so many things I could say, but, where does even one begin? @Clara Burnett has more than been proven right on all accounts, and these latest developments are an example of Fanny's narcissistic ways- she could give two forks about those around her, or those suffering in the world- it is all about Fanny, and she will make everything that happens in the world about her. Sadly, if Fanny were truly a good person, she's host more than ONE refugee, like a few families, as she has plenty of room.
after my car accident, Fanny's way of showing compassion was to drop off a candle and some bath salts and then run off to dinner. Can you imagine her doing that to a war refuge? Vetted by Nutty? What the hell does that mean? Hosts don't "vet" refugees. The agency "vets" the host. And there's no way Fanny is going to go through a legitimate agency. It sounds like someone from Ukraine has asked to come there as a volunteer, which means there will be no oversight and Fanny can use that person as unpaid labor. It looks like borscht and deruni are on the menu. I wish there was a way to warn this person to stay away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Dan, if you are reading this and I hope you will.... You need to know you have played right into Stephanfraudie’s hands and have screwed yourself and your family as you fell into the debauched, hedonistic, greedy LaLande narrative.

You used to make comments to “take the piss” out of Stephanfraudie and you seemed authentic although cocky. You stopped doing that the past few months and now we know why.

We know you looked so sheepish when Stephanfraudie questioned why you were in the same clothes you were wearing the day before after spending the night at the Shittoo. You were living full time at the Shittoo for months, partying with the crew, and most likely having a live in romance with a person at the Shittoo named in other areas of this forum for months. Very Stephanfraudie of you.

Despite having a partner and 2 young children, we watched you spend your Patreon and youtube money increasingly on yourself and your desires, e.g., new sunglasses, camera equipment, studio, drum set, vacations, tattoo etc., while denying Annalise a potted flower during a shopping expedition.

You had a youtube channel about yourself and your young family establishing a home in rural France. That narrative is now history. Also, viewers are not happy that you hid the demise of your relationship for months while trying to maintain the facade of a happy home life to profit (esp. while allegedly living it up in the Shittoo with a new paramour). That is a Stephanfraudie move and does not reflect well on you.

Because of your immaturity, horniness, and stupidity, Stephanfraudie owns your ass now. You will have to continue to kiss Stephanfraudie’s ass, exhaust yourself working at the Shittoo, and follow her agenda. All of your eggs are in one basket held by an unstable, erratic narcissist, Stephanfraudie.

Stephanfraudie supplies you with a place to live, a place to have a new relationship with a paramour, and people to party with, employment, and supplies you with footage and viewers for your vlog channel.

If you don’t obey her commands (whether it is deleting unfavorable comments or posting favorable comments about her on your vlog, or participating in any of her schemes to make her look better or yourself look bad), she can fire you or disallow you to film the Shittoo for your vlog. Since you cannot continue with your family vlog in an authentic manner, if you lose the Shittoo footage also, you will surely have a decrease in views and Patreon funding. If you get kicked out of the Shittoo, you will have to rent an apartment and pay for utilities, etc.

No wonder she was glowing in her vlog as she was eagerly recounting the demise of your 13 year relationship with Annalise. Narcs love to bring someone down to their level.You are now effectively her “bitch.” That's so LaLande!

Why do you think Stephanfraudie wanted to extend an offer to Annalise to stay at the Shittoo... so Stephanfraudie looks kind and sympathetic. Despite that offer, Stephanfraudie offers room and board to Annalise's partner to carry on partying and relationships at the Shittoo. She knows what she is doing.

Wake up Dan!
What comments or advice would anyone want to give to Dan?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

Wow that is the most fluent and coherent I've ever heard Selmar. He was speaking from the heart.

Thank you Linus for saving it for us all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Yes, he was still under their spell, poor soul...This is what they call Stockholm syndrome.
I sincerely hope that Selmar heals from this. A good start would be to openly republish the video, especially now that his efforts to once again hide his accusations from the public eye have failed and the video is available to watch here. I expect a lot of newly signed up members, because lurking won't work for media files I believe. Please Selmar, you were not wrong in thinking your story deserves to be heard, you were just wrong limiting it to your patrons. I'm a strong believer in clarity's potential mitigating qualities: let's spread the word about the true colors of that Argentinian bully, but don't hold back on the why she treated you this way. If you are still unsure, ask Stephanie Jarvis, she knows.

• Heart

Geordieboy71

Dan and Annalise have been together since they were practically children. So they’ve grown up together. How can you know who you are when you’re 18, let alone know if you’re going to love the same person 12 years later? There are so many options out there and paths to take.

If Annalise can’t speak French how can she be working at the local school? Is she working in the kitchen, or cleaning. I find that a bit baffling.
I was 16 when I met the love of life - she was 15. I joined the Navy at 17, she was still at school. We celebrate 35 years together this year, 30 of them married. It can happen. We have been very different people in that time but I know I'll never be happy without her in my life. She has endured separation many times and has brought into the world two amazing children who she often parented on her own when I was on deployment.

🎩 off to all the care givers and loved ones out there especially those celebrating International Women's Day today.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett
Does she really enjoy other peoples misery who has done her no harm?
Does she enjoy mpk's fall from grace?
I'm almost afraid to say it but yes, she does. I have seen it happen before my eyes: Stephanie Jarvis actively comforting one of her entourage-idiots who was crying out of loneliness and frustration over his relationship by telling him how special he is, only to turn around, walk into the next room, grab a glass of something alcoholic and start the conversation with the partner by saying 'Oh, he had it coming. Never liked him anyway', just loud enough for the crying person to hear. She actually thrives on other peoples misery, probably because it makes her feel she doesn't have it as bad and she's privileged in her life of love and laughter.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
I’ve actually just come home from 4 days in Venice. I recognised the route and the private water taxi SJ caught to the airport costs €130 euros as opposed to the Vaporetto for €15. SJ obviously doesn’t do cattle class on other peoples money. Everything is incredibly expensive there (we did it on a budget a which was a REAL challenge) and I recognise 99% of the places in her vlogs and even with freebies she certainly didn’t care about value for money, the opposite is true. She went for opulence every time, she must of haemorrhaged money, no cares in the world! Why would you though when someone else is paying?! 😡

(Example of the cost of a cuppa there, I had to take a photo because I couldn’t believe my eyes 😆)
65B7BF80-BE02-4D9C-AD8B-3F8DA967F586.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Violetlovespink

That's the age old argument isn't? When you make your life public, what aspects do you or can you keep private? If you keep something such as dissolution of a marriage or relationship a secret, people rightfully feel duped. Especially when the premise of your vlogs is about your family life.
I'm new here. I had a massive run in with SJ patreons over saying i felt a bit duped yesterday. Needless to say i was attacked big time including SJ
I feel horrible they were so nasty. Anyhoo Ive deleted it all. And just need to be away from it.

• Heart
  • Wow