The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annalise - please. Shoulder’s back, head up. Scissors and hair dye under lock and key. DO NOT, I beg, placate Stephanie and do her hair. Draw the line in the sand. Don’t be her slave. She can hop over to London and get that done. Grab your ego girl. And by the way, this will end well for you - even though it might not seem like it now. But please - don’t go in the kitchen door like servant girl for root touch ups.
In other news - I took one look at Natti’s mother and saw from whence she came. Tough Nutti didn’t fall too far from tree. Poor Cuz. If I was his mother, I’d drop my filter and tell him to run, drop the paneling project. But alas, may be too late. . . .
Still thinking the “welcome to family” was not so much a Mafia term as it was a acknowledgement of what’s to come 7 months from now. . . . .
Selmar - your Patron video, posted here - bravo. Good for you to have the guts to tell what came down. You were a charming character during COVID lockdown. We all watched. Now, listen up - if you really want to go for the jugular with Stephanie, as a thank you. . . .please note, if you did not sign an image release - you’ve got her over a barrel . . . .(similar to PhiPhi and all others). Stephanie must ask your permission to use your image. . . .but she also must have a signature release stating use, and stating that she’ll be making money off the content which contains your image. And if she doesn’t have that document on file, documenting your appearances. . . .you can have those yanked from the air, and you can ask for her financials, and you can ask for compensation. And a good attorney would love this, taking on your case at no cost, splitting the profit. Not that you are into tossing grenades, but. . . .
Annalise can ask the same of Dan. You don't have my permission to film me, the kids or the house, unless you give us 2/3 of the profit.

Reactions: 15
And just like his YT comments, his patreon video is now gone. Can the man find his spine already???

Lucky tattlers, I managed to download it before it was too late :cool:

4.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
What is she registered under? Her own name or what? I am on Insta but not a follower of her. It might be worth it just for this.
Comtesse was faster. The Video was a 24 Hour short one. He was drilling holes for tools, and looked completely pissed while she shove the camera in his face. Literally..

Reactions: 9
Well well well Natalia cannot take the heat

On her Instagram she’s disabled the comments for every single post from the beginning. She can dish it out to poor Selmar who’s been pressured into deleting his Patreon flog, but she can’t take it.
See you in the live chat Nutty….

You just know they're all running around like headless chickens at the HMN - I never thought I would say this butttttt #TEAMSELMAR

2E18AFD7-E1A2-4D78-9BEC-11870A1416AF.png
1E55EFE5-F56C-4E30-9B9C-EE33B8112436.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And just like his YT comments, his patreon video is now gone. Can the man find his spine already???

Lucky tattlers, I managed to download it before it was too late :cool:

View attachment 1111725
Now are you able to re-post it somewhere where it can impact huge amounts of Flying Monkeys? Please? There HAS to be a way....

Reactions: 24
Annalise - please. Shoulder’s back, head up. Scissors and hair dye under lock and key. DO NOT, I beg, placate Stephanie and do her hair. Draw the line in the sand. Don’t be her slave. She can hop over to London and get that done. Grab your ego girl. And by the way, this will end well for you - even though it might not seem like it now. But please - don’t go in the kitchen door like servant girl for root touch ups.
In other news - I took one look at Natti’s mother and saw from whence she came. Tough Nutti didn’t fall too far from tree. Poor Cuz. If I was his mother, I’d drop my filter and tell him to run, drop the paneling project. But alas, may be too late. . . .
Still thinking the “welcome to family” was not so much a Mafia term as it was a acknowledgement of what’s to come 7 months from now. . . . .
Selmar - your Patron video, posted here - bravo. Good for you to have the guts to tell what came down. You were a charming character during COVID lockdown. We all watched. Now, listen up - if you really want to go for the jugular with Stephanie, as a thank you. . . .please note, if you did not sign an image release - you’ve got her over a barrel . . . .(similar to PhiPhi and all others). Stephanie must ask your permission to use your image. . . .but she also must have a signature release stating use, and stating that she’ll be making money off the content which contains your image. And if she doesn’t have that document on file, documenting your appearances. . . .you can have those yanked from the air, and you can ask for her financials, and you can ask for compensation. And a good attorney would love this, taking on your case at no cost, splitting the profit. Not that you are into tossing grenades, but. . . .
Using his image? What for? As anaesthesia when Dan gets his teeth done? Another guy who treats his woman badly? He is not better than Dan: greedy, overruling, ungrateful, at least no eyerolling at Diesel. Remember how he changed the garden beds without permission? Same when Dan just planted pumpkins among the roses. Or this crazy composting crates? Sorry, not sorry, but one does need to know when it's time to go and he certainly didn't. Nati just did her job, she looked for perishables and discarded it. Wait till Tatjana has enough...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well there we have it. Word for word the story we already heard, so I guess we should be honored they wanted us to know before their patrons. I feel for Selmar, because let's face it, he is still in the early stages of dealing with his grief over what happened. The anger over what Stephanie Jarvis' Argentinian pit bull did or did not do, is understandable but at some point he will need to face the real pain and admit he's been played like a fool by the Jarvis' women. I feel another Frank & Ivo situation coming up, as their situation was quite similar.
Ah but is it Jarvis being her usual sneaky self & winding up Nati, pointing her towards the target, giving her the bullets to fire & then stepping back so Nati gets the blame? I can just imagine her being all faux with her kindness to Selmar whilst secretly thinking phew, got away with it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Distraction??? Maybe, Stephanie Jarvis should keep Kirsty's name out of her mess. Posting this does not help her situation.

275461170_939596926918622_957876348695195297_n(1).jpg

275420768_1363442757504266_6482632287933168579_n.jpg
275103320_744728979833504_3853377704512570220_n.jpg

stephanieejarvis

I woke up to the most beautiful day at Lalande! In these troubled times it’s important to find moments to see the beauty around us, and I found great comfort in the new growth appearing in the sunny courtyard. Hopefully spring will bring happier days ahead ☀🏰☀

Swipe 👉 to see the alliums appearing amidst the lavender in the beds around the fountain. Last year we were treated to a stunning display of huge allium (I think they were ‘Gladiator’) but in the autumn Kirsty planted many more varieties, so I’m looking forward to different heights and shades in the beds this year. And the new linden trees are covered in buds, and as we planted them in November, this is the first time we’ll see them in leaf! 🍃
4h

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I’m guessing if she does it will be along the lines of ‘we all love Selmar and think he’s amazing, but as time went on it was apparent his skill base wasn’t keeping up with the work needed and he felt more and more isolated……………..’ 🙄
You've just given her the script! I'd take a bet on it!
Though Nati might be considered the ventriloquist's dummy, there's no excuse for her nasty streak revelling in bullying both guests & volunteers. I mean the rudeness she showed to people simply asking for an egg for breakfast or leaving supper out, answering back to complaints instead of trying to solve them - taking the phone off when there are guests. The list goes on but the buck stops with SJ - why hire someone whose English is poor, French non-existent, total lack of empathy or experience in hospitality? For the price of that goddamn panelling & the chandelier she could have hired a housekeeper & a manager but her priority is purely for decoration preferably gilded. Even the Strawbridges who pride themselves on being the brains behind the whole outfit have a French office worker to deal with the paper work etc
I feel for Selmar - OK he works in his own time, not an early riser but he'd have made a good caretaker/handyman set up in the cottage where Nic is now - and get a wage for it (& spared us his vlogging) instead of being pulled in different directions to start & stop jobs here, there & everywhere by the Boss & then bullied by the newcomer Nati revelling in her petty power . How she clings Markle-like to Amaury even at table, yes, she' s there for the long term (never saw the mother btw)
Dan - ME TOO noticed how we're all going to be grabbed by MY DAYS, MY TRIPS, MY FRIENDS ....OH Dan how you've changed from the first days working in the garden at the Shitoo, but haven't they all?? No comment on the split up but just sorry the couple had gone through living in a caravan in the cold, no running water, having 2 babies & finally getting some sort of home together, fitting in with local community & then 💣 all over.

• Heart
She has become a huge liability now, even more because her true nature has become common knowledge an people will start to look at her differently. She might not go straight away, but her position has taken a huge blow. Her apartment too: it won't be ready any time soon...
She has options though for a comeback:
👍 some sad story about a sick relative and she is forgiven
❤ some fancy cooking for a week
☹ she can flood the salon
🤢 She can "loose" the accounts
😡She can "find" the lost accounts

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Cue a pregnancy for a little bit of leverage!
Nah. Jarvis wants a team in place to keep the chateau running so that she & Oli can go off on their travels. She's got rid of all the dead wood now both literally & figuratively. Ian gone-Armory in. Selmar gone - Dan in. Nati knows the way the chateau haphazardly runs & where the loot is stashed. With Dan now 100% under her control she even has an editor so she doesn't have to do the boring bit of editing, rendering & uploading of material. So she'll send it to him so he can do it for her. He can even cook for the guests if any turn up. No way is Nati going anywhere. She's in the circle of trust.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So sorry for what you had to endure and I completely recognize that feeling of needing to literally wash the dirt of you. Evil that is perfectly disguised as good has a tendency to do that to you, as it makes you wonder how you could have fallen for it before. Trust me, you are not the only one!
One reason you feel dirty is because according to Dante, it is a mortal sin, hosts who betray their guests -- here, arguably, by allowing the online pitbulls to savage her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Billy said "Stephanie wants the Willow Pattern" so I wonder if he's selling it to her! It sounds as if he's trying to cut down on his collections of stuff and maybe trying to sort out and organise his life and himself. If so, good luck to him.If only SJ could do likewise!
MPK could always send it to her so she could show it on the gift grab. Afterall it would be the "purfeccccttt" grift

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1111587
We are going to see the down and dirty *raw* side of Dan. He's going on trips, he will be visiting family, working and enjoying lazy days with friends. He's digging himself an even bigger hole. Annalise - I wish you all the best. I feel like you are going to need it.
Analiese moved on, don't worry about her. Women like her stand by her man but once they are decided don't look back. Haven't you seen her look? She is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is this a case of a Ukrainian national who knows of The Chateau Diaries has contacted the chateau direct to ask if they can stay with them, as they are fleeing the War raging In their country.

I wonder if the individual has asked to Volunteer at the Chateau and the offer has been accepted and Stephanie Jarvis is dressing this up as an act of charity

In any case, this appears to be an offer of accommodation to some one in need, but at what cost to the individual.

There was a woman on one of her vlogs from Ukraine who was asking for CD to bring awareness of the current situation and dilemmas people experiencing. SJ said she is doing everything she can do to help but would not be party to any political discussions. There were a few interactions so I'm wondering if this could be the woman involved as she had said she had been a CD fan for long time. I couldn't find the comments again but will go back and have a scout around.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.