The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone ready jump to Annalise's defence or is it ok for her to continue to feed at the Lalande trough? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it but what's sauce for the goose and all that.
To no-one's surprise I would strongly advice Annalise to never go there again if it's true joy and friendship she's seeking. That poisonous b**ch is better left with the biggest root problem imaginable and is only going to rub salt in her wounds...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Oops! Kiki already said the same thing😃 but much better with pictures!

Reactions: 2
He didn’t want to have a coffee in a neutral location because then he and Annalise would be on equal footing.Forcing her to have coffee at the Shittoo, his current home/territory puts Annalise in an uncomfortable environment and he is in control and it is easier to manipulate her or cause her stress and worry.
I didn't get it either. The start of the vlog was all far too contrived, whimsical and looking into the distance, WTF and why???
Then he drops the bomb whilst sitting in the sunshine that his van is kaput and A is having to collect him in order for him to return to "their" house so that he could spend some with the boys.
Given that A had to pick him up and she obviously just wanted to do exactly that and return home, he offers her a coffee. Again, why? Prob just another camera opportunity, methinks! Just a waste of time IMHO. And, A did not look in any way comfortable either - why should she?
I would have thought far better to get back on the road immediately, attempt to fix all his previous bodged jobs at the house in daylight and then spend some quality time with the boys before it got too dark and obviously A having to drive him back and then return home to put the boys to bed at a reasonable hour.
Am I missing something here that any "sane" person would have been expecting the day to have played out?

Reactions: 17
"This sad excuse for a husband" (your words not mine) is still the love of her life, as she put it in the interview with FRK. Might also be why they are trying to cope with family life together, just sayin'
Hope so Clara. Annalise deserves respect.

Reactions: 9
If Annalise shows up to do that "person's" hair I will be SO disappointed!
If I were her, I would put my product ( i.e. bleach) directly on her 4 inches of black new growth, leave it on UNDER A DRYER for oh...🤔....90 minutes or more.... And enjoy watching her hair fall out in clumps.!!!
Wow!!! A baldy!!! Not a good look for the "princess".
SJ is a bottom feeder.
All the meaness, bullying, tit stirring, vindictiveness, lying, stealing, and manipulation of weak, unstable peoples lives starts with StephanMe. She is reprehensible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
CD vlog : refugee from Ukraine.

Bella
3 hours ago
That was not much of a contribution and not even out of your own pocket longterm either Stephanie, particularly compared to the cost of the trip to Venice. This is a perfect time to close down the gift grab and suggest your patreons send money instead of gifts to the Red Cross. You would gain a lot of respect if you did this.

Jacqueline Reynolds
2 hours ago
You cant tell people how to spend their money. Shut the channel down and people will still send gifts, most do it in appreciation of the Diaries being a bit of light during the past two years, when many were shut in at home. People that want to contribute to aid as well, will do so. You also do not know if or how much Stephanie has donated privately and that is her business

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
All the meaness, bullying, tit stirring, vindictiveness, lying, stealing, and manipulation of weak, unstable peoples lives starts with SteohanMe. She is reprehensible.
Agreed - which is exactly why we don't need it spreading here.

It was given to the new "only gay in the village", Snorty has his study there, not that he studies anything.
Don't you know he's a star! He'll be demanding white orchids and only blue M&Ms in his dressing room before long.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread idea?
StephenMe is a bottom feeder!
Has that already been used? Or do we all just voice that opinion often?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys. I am appalled at some of the awful things I have read here, based primarily on speculation and a desire to cause hurt. The worst of the posts have come from new people . Despite them signing up here, I won't call them Tattlers, they are not!
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members need to look round and see what is happening here.
Calling it … exactly like you say

thing is - genuinely not any long term tattlers… said their bit and moved on

seems Stephanie Jarvis and Phil are stuck looking like the freaks and con artist they are-

the repeat And new ac liking the post … is super obvious

truly think 💭 befor you like a post
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mmmm

no screenshots …. Just saying
Long missive … stirring shite
Few days befor they can log in … but …. Jumped straight on here same browser 😝😝😝😝

just saying … rose coloured glasses

deflect
Deflect
Deflect
😈
is that me you're talking about 🤔 sorry I am not in on all this stuff yet. I could log back in today (unless SJ has blocked me) But I left a big long comment to the haters this morning and I can only imagine the vitriol they have now left me. If i read it i am likely to blow my top, and I am really trying to calm down after two days of it. I shouldn't be in here really either but I am allowing myself because you folk are the first folk who have been nice to me in two days, so i am allowing myself the luxury. Remember I have been bottling all this up for 2 years. Im like a bottle of pop so sorry i havent taken screenshots i didn't know to do that. And like i said sorry it was a long post. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys. I am appalled at some of the awful things I have read here, based primarily on speculation and a desire to cause hurt. The worst of the posts have come from new people . Despite them signing up here, I won't call them Tattlers, they are not!
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members need to look round and see what is happening here.
We have always been proud that we kept receipts for our claims. We can start by calling out these posts when it is clear that there is nothing to back them up and get back to looking at fact rather than the lies these people are peddling here.
We all like/ dislike the various characters, that's fine. We must stop the spread of deliberate untruths. Some of these posts are libellous.
I do my best not to quote, reply, or give likes to those posts. I don't want to perpetuate or give them traction. If we ignore them will they go away?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hear you, Jeeves, and totally agree. This is why I chose to not talk about it before and I'm glad I did. Even now, revealing what I know to be true about what actually happened, would not make an end to these vicious attacks, so I keep my dirty mouth shut. I do hope the truth will come out when it needs to and the ones who deserve blame will receive just that.
Like you, I do feel responsible as a frequent poster here and wonder what we can do to stop it, without losing our main focus. Any suggestions?
Take care what you like 👍 love ❤ and laugh at

it’s an attempt to derail -
Can you imagine if you didn’t have real life …. Work - home 🏡

then you’d be them on here 24 / 7
116 posts in 48 hours …. Seriously

Reactions: 10
Dan and Annalise have been together since they were practically children. So they’ve grown up together. How can you know who you are when you’re 18, let alone know if you’re going to love the same person 12 years later? There are so many options out there and paths to take.

If Annalise can’t speak French how can she be working at the local school? Is she working in the kitchen, or cleaning. I find that a bit baffling.
I was 16 when I met the love of life - she was 15. I joined the Navy at 17, she was still at school. We celebrate 35 years together this year, 30 of them married. It can happen. We have been very different people in that time but I know I'll never be happy without her in my life. She has endured separation many times and has brought into the world two amazing children who she often parented on her own when I was on deployment.

🎩 off to all the care givers and loved ones out there especially those celebrating International Women's Day today.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
CD vlog : refugee from Ukraine.

Bella
3 hours ago
That was not much of a contribution and not even out of your own pocket longterm either Stephanie, particularly compared to the cost of the trip to Venice. This is a perfect time to close down the gift grab and suggest your patreons send money instead of gifts to the Red Cross. You would gain a lot of respect if you did this.

Jacqueline Reynolds
2 hours ago
You cant tell people how to spend their money. Shut the channel down and people will still send gifts, most do it in appreciation of the Diaries being a bit of light during the past two years, when many were shut in at home. People that want to contribute to aid as well, will do so. You also do not know if or how much Stephanie has donated privately and that is her business
Bah hahahahahhahaha!!!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Pretty confident if Stephi was donating $$$ she would round it up to the nearest hundred and broadcast it...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Billy said "Stephanie wants the Willow Pattern" so I wonder if he's selling it to her! It sounds as if he's trying to cut down on his collections of stuff and maybe trying to sort out and organise his life and himself. If so, good luck to him.If only SJ could do likewise!
What some seem to forget is that Michael doesn't actually, personally own a property where he can display/store all his collections. Not entirely sure what the situation is with regard to the Cottage, but it is small and, unfinished so he currently can't live there no matter how hard Billy and Mick try to make Michael see sense in doing. And, again, as far as I am aware, it is ultimately owned by Billy and Gwen - please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
He currently occupies a bedroom in the chateau too, again, owned by Billy and Gwen. Which, gleaned from posts on this site, I think they are planning to rent out or some such other opportunity in the pipeline, this year.
All that china has been sitting on the Chateau's dining room table since just after NY. Time for it to go/be sold or, packed up and stored somewhere else on the property.
TBH, if I were Michael's parents/family, I would be extremely worried about him, as I am 100% certain they currently are. BUT, if he is going through some kind of addiction/mental health situation, then, you can only lead the horse to the water, you can never make it drink - unless that horse wants to. And, how many times have they been through this exact same situation during the past 2/3 years? Such a shame as originally Michael displayed so much promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do my best not to quote, reply, or give likes to those posts. I don't want to perpetuate or give them traction. If we ignore them will they go away?
I try not to respond or reactto them but it is so bad now, that I think we need to call them out on their :poop: before it becomes the norm here. We've had the odd 👺 here before and they don't last. A little core of people hell bent on damaging Dan crept in a while back (and yes, I know that like the rest of us, he isn't blameless.) Now the floodgates have opened and in come the backup brigade. Time to close the floodgates. I am not suggesting that Dan will be everyone's cup of tea but let's call a halt to the bile.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
is that me you're talking about 🤔 sorry I am not in on all this stuff yet. I could log back in today (unless SJ has blocked me) But I left a big long comment to the haters this morning and I can only imagine the vitriol they have now left me. If i read it i am likely to blow my top, and I am really trying to calm down after two days of it. I shouldn't be in here really either but I am allowing myself because you folk are the first folk who have been nice to me in two days, so i am allowing myself the luxury. Remember I have been bottling all this up for 2 years. Im like a bottle of pop so sorry i havent taken screenshots i didn't know to do that. And like i said sorry it was a long post. 😊
Maybe one of the other patrons here could go back and do the screenshots for you?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.