The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ§µ StephenMe is a bottom feeder šŸ˜† Works on so many levelsā€¦the grifting, the lies, the manipulation, using other peopleā€™s weakness or tragedy to her advantage, Philip is a bottomā€¦šŸ˜†
How about "StephenMe is a Bottom feeder, and Snorts is just a Bottom?šŸ˜‚
Is that too nasty for a thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Basically confirmed what @French Maid came here to say.
I say good for you Selmar & Tatiyana for speaking out.
Now I'm just waiting for @KiKiGee to provide screenshots from that GAG with the vegan plate next to the meat. šŸ¤­ Just to see how fake Nutty truly is!
Natalia Oliveto's shittoodays are numbered for sure. I'm curious who she will take down with her on her way out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Yes i was the same I wanted more videos and more inside scoop, it was fun and happy. At the beginning Steph was broke (so i thought) I too didnt care what the money was going on but I think I was one of the first so initially it wasn't that much money, but it quickly went up to Ā£20k and the gifts started coming and then I heard that she had moved the gift giving to another channel as a tax break and that annoyed me it just didn't sit with me.
In terms of 'inside scoop' I'm quickly learning, there is far more of that here!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Natalia Oliveto's shittoodays are numbered for sure. I'm curious who she will take down with her on her way out.
Will the family mafia put an end to the relationship with Amaury or wil he be persuaded to leave with her?

• Haha
Oh not offended at all! (I wouldn't out myself a former patron that were the case šŸ¤£ )
For me, it wasn't cos I thought I was funding a worthy cause or supporting the needy lol, I just got hooked on the channel in the first lock down and wanted to consume more content cos im nosey!! So I didn't mind paying for more videos, i never really cared what the money went on at their end, as long as the vlogs were entertaining.
I just started to get a bit sick of it in recent months and Philip and his friggin hedgehogs do my head in!
Plus the fakeness of cadeax pushed me other the edge.
Thanks for your explanation. Yes, probably many saw them as poor needy people:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s actually very interesting although I had to rewind a few times, seems like the atmosphere was very toxic at the shitoo, if you can, watch it I thought Selmar was very sincere
I wouldn't call spilling the juice to Tattle first before his patrons sincere, but you got the toxic part right...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
thanks everyone,I am reeling at the minute, but I keep telling myself everything that is happening is taking me to where I want to go. Even if its been horrible, I did hold my ground though, but they hugely ganged up on me. Its really left me pondering on the state of the world and how it has come to this where we are not allowed to have a different opinion than the main narrative, obviously we are seeing it everywhere not just CD patreon account. What shocks me also is how they can be so horrified at my suggestion of feeling duped and i was really polite , but they still attacked like a pack of dogs it was actually quite weird. I would paste it all here but i've closed everything down and frankly I never want to go back , the only thing that bugs me is they think they have won and that makes me mad šŸ˜  it reminded me of girls bullying at school do you remember that, I do. And finally I have been hoovering frantically my house with the song "i am going to wash that bunch right out of my hair". I feel psychically attacked need to sweep my house and get rid of it all. I was thinking that if SJ was genuine as she portrays she would gave called her pack dogs off me and said we are all entitled to our opinion. But no I bet she is gloating. Its all so sad. What has the world come to?
I'm pages behind this morning (I'm in Canada), but I just wanted to say welcome here. I'm really sad you've been treated this way and how you're feeling makes sense. You'll find by reading here that Stephanie Jarvis has a pattern of allowing people around her to be bullies on her behalf and not stepping in to defend and calm things down. @Clara Burnett has shared the story that fits this behaviour from many years ago with her friends who used to caretake at La Lande, we're seeing it with Selmar now too, he's bullied or been made to feel unwelcome by Nati, and Stephanie does a small warning to Nati, but nothing changes and Stephanie doesn't step in and tell the bully to stop. I'm really sorry you've been a victim to her neglect and to the bullies she surrounds herself with. Stick around and you'll feel better in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Will the family mafia put an end to the relationship with Amaury or wil he be persuaded to leave with her?
She will try to get him to go with her for sure, but I doubt he will. He's pretty happy with the way things are going for him and doesn't need her drama to ruin these opportunities. I could be wrong, but it seems to me they are not in that part of the relationship just yet, where one could demand things from the other... It will probably depend on how Stephanie Jarvis will handle the whole thing and we know she's not great in navigating conflicts.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Billyā€™s closing up the chateau gateā€¦would have been hilarious if heā€™d hung up a sign that said ā€œKeep Out Michaelā€ šŸ˜† Actually, he said Michael is back (again) and will be accompanying him on a tour of the new project tomorrow.

2EB50BFE-C806-4675-94EB-904DDB8118A5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She will try to get him to go with her for sure, but I doubt he will. He's pretty happy with the way things are going for him and doesn't need her drama to ruin these opportunities. I could be wrong, but it seems to me they are not in that part of the relationship just yet, where one could demand things from the other... It will probably depend on how Stephanie Jarvis will handle the whole thing and we know she's not great in navigating conflicts.
Cue a pregnancy for a little bit of leverage!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You are lovely, you really are. A lot nicer than me. You see, (and I have no right to offer this as an opinion because my husband and I raised our now grown up children and we are still together) I have no experience in this matter but I would have reacted completely differently. Men leave their families all the time and clearly Dan was bored was his. Probably (in my opinion) or possibly he is having an affair with Sabine or why leave home? Whether Annalise knows (probably as gossip will be rife in that part of the world - let's face it, Clara knows) or not, or does not want to know, she would have been wise to get to the bottom it early. My course of action would have been to stay sweet and civil to Dan so he could have no cause to be uncivil to me. Then I would have taken the children to the chateau, with suitcases full of dirty washing, and explained apologetically that I felt a breakdown coming on and was returning to the UK to seek refuge for a while. I would have then done just that and left Dan to it. After some weeks, I would have announced I was either staying in the UK to work as a freelance hairdresser and would be over very regularly for access visits whilst staying at my mother;s house in France where he could bring them to see me and sit in my kitchen and be pleasant. Or, I would remain in France at my mother's house if it suited me better and make myself available for work there and see a bit more of the children. I would keep my interest in the marital home (because it is not worth much anyway) as a gift to the children when they were eighteen or in lieu of my paying maintenance for them. No way would I strand myself in France for someone's dream who had shattered mine. This would severely curtail the travelling, partying, child free life Dan is stupid enough to want and put off any but the most devoted suitors. Under these circumstances, Dan might have a re-think, or if not, Annalise would not have to live as a single parent in a foreign country reliant on the state. And why would they pay her anyway? Don't the French make the father pay for the upkeep of the children?
@Seeingitasitis brilliant ! Thatā€™s what she should have done or should do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow, so the gullible grannies now have a dilemma, if they are patreons of Stephanie AND Selmar..wonder how that will play out? Stephanie could now have a topic for her next patreon vlog, and once again could avoid talking about finances. Will she go there?

Funny how a Selmar slandering Nattu vlog with kudos to Philip and copious comments after Dan/Stephanie vlogs have yet again distracted folks from asking for financial reveals. I'm sure there was no plan afoot just coincidence (wink,wink,nudge nudge)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
1646761234422.png

Bubble Girl has more to say...

maaikrophone

At the beginning of this year I decided to take part in a Singing Challenge. Every week we get a short 16 bar cut from 2 songs to choose from, each with its own theme.

Last weeks theme was Broadway Belt. Boy.. I did NOT feel ready to do that.
Singing after (Long) Covid is a challenge in itself to be honest.
But I'm so so glad that my voice is slowly coming back and I'm finding a way to sing again.

I'm so grateful for my lungs working in overdrive. 50% capacity and they managed to kick covids ass + still allow me to be able to sing.

Would I normally have shared this? Nope. No way. Absolutely not.
I rarely share things because I'm a huge perfectionist. I'd rather not share than share something I think is terrible.

But while I was fighting covid I realised how grateful I am. Grateful to sing whenever I can and to practice my craft, even if its alone by myself while hiding from the scary covid world. Im so proud to be an artist.

I promised myself to start sharing more, even when it's not perfect. Or when it's far from perfect.. when my colleagues might hear it and think 'oof if only she used this or that technique'...

I havent been able to perform for people but i realised i still can! So i will be posting more from now on.

I have spent 2 years locked away. Covid is still terrifiyng me. But I will no longer hide a part of me because a little voice in my head tells me so.

So this song is dedicated to music. And to my body working so damm hard. It all fades away, but you!
1d

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys. I am appalled at some of the awful things I have read here, based primarily on speculation and a desire to cause hurt. The worst of the posts have come from new people . Despite them signing up here, I won't call them Tattlers, they are not!
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members need to look round and see what is happening here.
The same can be said about any member of the chateau crew. We don't know what kind of relation S and P have, we judge from the few minutes in a vlog they chose to share. We don't know what's exactly with Michael but we speculate from the input we get from his videos. Don't see a difference here, we judge from the few minutes we see when they chose to share...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.