The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Threads ago, I did say that I wouldn't trust Dan at all. Some here were not happy with my remark. I still think what I said then.
I was a Dan supporter and defender. I always said that I didn’t see anything going on with Dan, but I would change my opinion if circumstances changed. Well, here we are. Once again, my eyes have been opened (same as with MPK, SJ, and the others). It’s interesting to reflect on the vlogs of the past 6 months knowing what we know today. Puts a lot of things in a different perspective. The smoke and mirrors are tiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m more of a lurker and don’t comment often, Venice was the final straw for me, they are all just ridiculous.

A lot of things make sense now, Annalise’s visit to the UK on her own, her appearing less than her bubbly self and not being able to shake off her cold, to be honest I have huge admiration for her, filming vlogs for her Patreons whilst dealing with a crumbling home life must have been very difficult for her.

Unfortunately that dump isn’t worth anything so the option to sell up and move back to the UK just isn’t there, she would end up in a bed and breakfast until the council found her something, he’s the bread winner so for now she is financially dependent on him.

I do think he has had his head turned by YouTube and lalaland, he’s got money to buy goodies for himself, he’s partying and having a lovely time without his family, yes he works hard and what appeared to be working hard for a better life for the family has now turned into massaging his ego and getting income to fund his new life, I also Danfended on here but no more he’s turned out to be as self serving and vane as the rest of them.

I do feel for Annalise as that stand up guy she met and started this exciting new life in France with just isn’t that same man anymore, it’s just all very sad.
As @Hercule P said, Annalise will be fine if she stays in France. Life in rural France is not as expensive as in towns or big cities. I suppose they'll have an agreement about the house (I hope so !).

As a single mother of 2 kids with a temporary part time job + a self employed hairdresser, she's entitled to get the French Child benefit + single parent benefit + Revenu de Solidarité Active (RSA) which is based on your financial and personal situation.

Here's the link to the RSA website.

In short, in her situation (Non European with a residency Card + 2 kids) she can get 1202 euros per month with the RSA only.

I just hope she has good French or non French friends who know the system and can give her advice as to where to ask and apply for some financial help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok. I’m going to make some unsolicited observations about Michael. First of all he originally moved in the chateau to help with reno work. It was just the three of them working together to make it livable. Then came mom and dad, sister and niece and those cute babies. He then was hanging out with princess and got the YT bug. Why not? He wasn’t doing anything else to make money. Slowly but surely that relationship ran its course as they always do with her and down the drain he went. He has a fling with a gigolo and spent all his money and ended up with ADHD back at the home with the fam. Whatever is happening now with patreon, dishes and YT, maybe is a good thing. As much as I wanted to see the gardeners cottage finished I don’t care who does it. He’s a young man with a future of living in a cottage with his dishes and dogs next to his parents. You have to admit that’s kind of pathetic for a young man. Hopefully he will get some therapy and get on with his life. He appears to be talented so let’s see what he can do. JMHO ❤
Doing It Ourselves/Michael Petherick Patreon account is definitely closed down. No usual daily updates as of 5th March on Graphtreon.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Doing It Ourselves/Michael Petherick Patreon account is definitely closed down. No usual daily updates as of 5th March on Graphtreon.
And, as usual, everyone is left wondering “Why? What happened?” Did he provide an explanation to his Patreons? (I would assume, yes?). Did he refund money to anyone? It would be nice if he shared his reasons (and, MPK, please don’t say it’s a private matter…he publicly opened a Patreon account and asked for donations; so, I think he can publicly disclose why he decided to close it).

Reactions: 16
His newest video didn't quite make sense to me....it seemed like it could be footage that he filmed prior to the split but is trying to make it look recent. For some time now people have been commenting that they don't see Annalise and the boys in Dans' vlogs anymore and then boom! he announces the split and the next vlog is all about a happy family???
It would be very LaLande to put in old video and try to pass it off as recently shot. As you have seen, Dan is learning deception at the foot of a master, Stephanfraudie, so it wouldn‘t surprise me if he did something like that.

Reactions: 19
I 100% agree. They have picked a really weird way of staying private with their personal issues
I totally agree but when they live almost their whole lives in a social media world and post vlogs almost every day and really the whole of the Chateau and all connected with it practically exist for SM and YT and their patrons pay for their living expenses, it's difficult to imagine how any of them could avoid publicising their relationships or break ups. The strange thing is that they decided to live that way in the first place. They do not consider the consequences of their decision to live their lives on screen before they start doing it. Of course, there should be a difference between what they make public and what remains private but when they show practically everything and film in their homes and show their children, at some point, they will inevitably have to tell their supporters if they have split up. SJ never stopped to consider the consequences of her decision to make vlogs of her life either. Of course, now, she loves all the money coming in but she also has to face the consequences of her public being interested in her private life and when a person goes as far as showing herself in a bath; walking around scantily clad, as well as exposing other people's private lives, she has to face the consequences whether she likes it or not. Making vlogs like those, people expose all their weaknesses as well; it's their choice and now they have to live with the fact that other people will judge them as well as speculating about their lives. They want the money and adulation without having their lives examined but you can't have your cake as well as eating it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That's the age old argument isn't? When you make your life public, what aspects do you or can you keep private? If you keep something such as dissolution of a marriage or relationship a secret, people rightfully feel duped. Especially when the premise of your vlogs is about your family life.
I'm new here. I had a massive run in with SJ patreons over saying i felt a bit duped yesterday. Needless to say i was attacked big time including SJ
I feel horrible they were so nasty. Anyhoo Ive deleted it all. And just need to be away from it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
At this point I do wonder if he is Bipolar - he is hitting a low point now - or suicidal - giving away prized possessions is a sign.

Those thoughts crossed my mind also. Another alternative is that he still needed to repay a loan Fanny had given him, he wanted to get back into her good graces again, and he impulsively offered to give her the dishes as repayment for the monies owed. Either way, I hope his family is watching him closely. He seems lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And, as usual, everyone is left wondering “Why? What happened?” Did he provide an explanation to his Patreons? (I would assume, yes?). Did he refund money to anyone? It would be nice if he shared his reasons (and, MPK, please don’t say it’s a private matter…he publicly opened a Patreon account and asked for donations; so, I think he can publicly disclose why he decided to close it).
I'm not sure MPK has to publicly disclose all the details as to why he decided to close his Patreon account, but he should announce:
- that he's closed the account
- what has happened to the remaining money in the account
- he is returning the money (not sure if that is possible)
- if not possible, he is donating the remaining funds to charity

Reactions: 11
I'm patreon to nobody so don't know how it works. Does the closure of MPK account mean that the people who were supporting him will no longer have direct debits on their bank accounts? If so MPK income has just hit rock bottom so he'd better get top price for doulton.

A ship mate of mine went home one weekend to hear his wife say "shape up or ship out"

He would go home on a Friday and play video games most of the time and return to the ship on a Sunday; when challenged about it he had told her that this was his down time after working all week.

He decided to ship out, blaming his wife of being unsupportive. They were apart for 6 months and he managed to "woo" her back. He left the Navy and I catch up with him on Facebook now and again and they are happier than ever.

Sometimes a separation can lead to a reconciliation. However both have to want it. I have a feeling that Dan is looking at pastures new. I hope Annalise does the same when she feels able.

Man to man Dan if you are reading here - I think you are an absolute fool. You've had your head turned and drank from the stinking Lalande fantasy fountain. It ain't real mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Liar liar Fanny's pants are on fire. Last two CD vlogs she has unnecessarily said she is cooking for FIVE. Silly Fanny keeps forgetting to count Dan..... Not...... she is purposely misdirecting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am in complete agreement with Stephanie Jarvis! Grabeaux did feel particularly frivolous this week, but than for me it always feels frivolous.

- Natty & Fanny both particularly grabby today
- two different authors sent their novels to Fanny in acts of desperate self-promotion
- two needlepoint pictures (nicely done) but completed in 2010 and sitting in a drawer unused for 12 years
- an ugly vintage dress from a bad 1980's soap - but how does is fit Fanny perfectly???

This week's summaries are attached.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's not doing anything good and it makes me sick to my stomach to see her worm her way into this one, paying a minimal amount to get maximum pr. For god's sake, peoples lives are shattered and she has the nerve to use that to create more praise for herself? And when getting wrist slapped by Kathy in France Flog, called out for who she really is and for what she's trying to pull, she has the nerve to mirror the concerns? This time she really has gone too far and she knows it. This is no time for her toxic escapism, not a time to concern ourself with the petty feelings of Selmar, the petulant actions of that miserable Argentinian woman or even the sad epilogue of a once happy gardeners family. Stephany Jarvis has been taking personal advantage of the world crisis called Covid for more than two years already and it's been infuriating watching her get away with it. Allowing her to use refugees and their unbearable suffering to grow her la-di-dah pretentiously snobbish channel is crossing a red line nobody should cross.
There isn’t a genuine drop of empathy in Stephanfraudies body. When you think she couldn’t stoop any lower to exploit a person or situation to falsely glorify herself, she gets a shovel and starts digging a deeper hole. The 50% discount chatelaine sits on a throne of lies, manipulation, and delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Splitting up with two little children, no matter how much it seems to make sense at the time, will mar them forever. I've talked with too many kids that always start the conversation with, "My parents split up when I was young" to know, no good will come from the situation.

My prediction: Dan will slowly see less and less of the boys until the boys do not want to see him.

I really thought he was out busting his ass to make a better life for his family.

Annalise sleeps alone every night with those two little boys. She has the weight of the world on her shoulders.

Hey Dan, she probably took so long picking you up because she had to wrangle two little boys breakfast, then into coats and shoes, and get herself ready for work. Annalise does this day after day, while you are busy with your fake YouTuber friends.
You can't even be responsible enough to fix your van so you can drive there yourself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Even if Annelise was happy to have coffee with him (I don't think so). No one wants to have coffee in that kitchen with anyone walking in and out at any second. No privacy at all. You would feel like a monkey at the zoo with other lalanders looking at you. If he wanted to have a coffee with her, he should have gone to their house without prying eyes and ears. I would also say no cameras.
He didn’t want to have a coffee in a neutral location because then he and Annalise would be on equal footing.Forcing her to have coffee at the Shittoo, his current home/territory puts Annalise in an uncomfortable environment and he is in control and it is easier to manipulate her or cause her stress and worry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
We heard this from Billy in the video Ryan released (“For Sale”). At the 4:10 mark, Ryan commented about all of Michael’s dishes on the table in the chateau dining room. Billy said that Michael was “giving the Doulton pieces to SJ” and keeping the Spode pieces for the cottage. I just hope that Michael is really selling those pieces to SJ…not giving them to her.
I bet they will show up on an episode of Cadeaux, with MP as the generous giver

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.