The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could, but acting is not so reliable. Her hairdressing though, especially as a good colourist, she could make a lot doing that. I had one hairdresser I went to church with, he was in his 50s and had been doing hair for a long time, and he mainly did colour jobs, and let me tell you, he had a beautiful house on an acreage! He did very well with it. She's very very good and hair.

I thought Ian had a hernia and other work and wasn’t coming back?
Apparently he is to be back for more, but not to complete it.

[/QUOTE]
Stephanfraudie is definitely reading this forum and reacting to it. We know mini apron reads it daily.

Reactions: 19
How many expensive “gifts” do you think she has received and doesn’t show on air? Lots.

How many of the “gifts” are product placement for companies that Stephanfraudie either receives goods, services, or money for presenting on her channel?

How do you know she actually donates the exact amount she says to each specific charity? She never shows receipts or letters from the charities confirming her donations and/or amounts of donations. Why are these not posted at the end of the video every month for viewers to see?
Oh Bingo on every point you state graciemckitten !!

I have always thought she gets sent more $$$ luxe gifts that we do not see...... I could see some stupid person sending Fanny her old Chanel bag.... and "old" they are but still worth $$ on Ebay etc and we know a Squirrel that LIVES on Ebay !!!
I wonder what his shop is called?? Mmmm.....
perhaps its called "Stuff in Grandma's Attic" ???? Must go see ! o_O

Nope- we see no receipts for her goodly giving to charities every month.

Now we get into "Product Placement" ...... why a company would reach out for her Chateau that is filthy I do not know but I could see her getting her little muddy mitts on products like Champagne, Wines, food of all sorts and clothing that does not come from a Op Shop !
I am waiting for her to flog travel suitcases etc when she starts that stupid Travel Show with that zonky Tracing Oliver !

Reactions: 24
I've just watched the gift grab and am nauseous. The entire episode was forced. Forced laughter, forced joy, forced enthusiasm, forced thanks. If I had that many sycophants compelling my attention for their own gratuitous yet fleeting moments, I'd find the world's deepest darkest souterrain to hide in - and I'd stay there, passage entrance blocked, until they all wandered away and died of shame. The people who keep sending these gifts have something missing in their lives. It's dark, and it's sad -- this need for attention from Stephanie Jarvis.
I still wonder if Stephanfraudie sends gifts and cards to herself under fake names to help make up the volume of gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know I'm overthinking this but is this a Dan film project? He's going to teach us how to break up but still remain friends? Have several more videos that he thinks are interesting (like today looking out different chateau windows). Annalise filming with him in different locations. I'm actually looking forward to more, good on you Dan for getting me interested in you and your little fam again. Hope the end result is you are back together and this was worth it. Or, you actually can teach us how to break up and remain friends. 🤷‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Dan the man inviting Annalise for coffee how could she say no with the camera in her face. He bushwhacked her in order to show how grown up they are and they are cordial even friends maybe. To fit the narrative. Certainly didn’t look like that on her side of the table. The only reason to do that was salvaging HIS rep. Someone had to have been reading here and or the comments on the vlogs. Damage control.
Something that had bothered me for a long time in addition to the disrespect he showed her but also how he filmed her. Go back and look at the vlogs around the timeline. He films her from the most unflattering angles. I remember thinking if that was my husband he’d be digging for that camera. Also saying things to her when she was driving. She never said a word but I kept thinking something was off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know I'm overthinking this but is this a Dan film project? He's going to teach us how to break up but still remain friends? Have several more videos that he thinks are interesting (like today looking out different chateau windows). Annalise filming with him in different locations. I'm actually looking forward to more, good on you Dan for getting me interested in you and your little fam again. Hope the end result is you are back together and this was worth it. Or, you actually can teach us how to break up and remain friends. 🤷‍♂️
In the good old days we had the agony aunt columns for that. Now we have Steph and co gleefully cackling and snorting through the narrative. Bless their cotton socks.
Here's me practising my whimsical waiting for the missus to rescue me from the shed.
😎 🧐

🤨 😬

🤷

Those camera angles really help my relationship. Thanks Dan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think its stock film. I was glad to see them laughing togeahter. They have been through so much for so many years. Its been 6 months. He should have told us the truth from the beginning but Id imagine that's hard to do. I have not unsubscribed from his page. as far as I know he's being good to them all and they both have kids to suport
I wonder if maybe they took a break…in the hopes they could rekindle…then 6 months in realizing it wasn’t going to work..and then called it quits. I also think they know their relationship best and no one should be forced to be in a relationship they don’t want to be in… my 2 cents…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Which makes this all the more weird that they fell so hard and then busted this out for us. And, I wish them all the best and hope that I'm just shooting the bull and totally wrong.
I think the main thing for me, is that whatever the earnings for them(let's face it Steph earns way more through YouTube) surely a sane person would realise in their situation is that a job will always pay more. They would have their privacy and time back. To me that would be priceless.
We see it time and time again with desperate celebs who sell virtually everything about their lives. The difference is that they can afford rehab when the deals go sour and the brand gets tarnished.
Who will pick up the pieces?

• Heart
In the good old days we had the agony aunt columns for that. Now we have Steph and co gleefully cackling and snorting through the narrative. Bless their cotton socks.
Here's me practising my whimsical waiting for the missus to rescue me from the shed.
😎 🧐

🤨 😬

🤷

Those camera angles really help my relationship. Thanks Dan.
I was bending over in the garden the other day and my husband told me he decided not to take my photo, said he liked the view but was sure I wouldn't be pleased. Wise man it's only taken him 32 years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh Bingo on every point you state graciemckitten !!

I have always thought she gets sent more $$$ luxe gifts that we do not see...... I could see some stupid person sending Fanny her old Chanel bag.... and "old" they are but still worth $$ on Ebay etc and we know a Squirrel that LIVES on Ebay !!!
I wonder what his shop is called?? Mmmm.....
perhaps its called "Stuff in Grandma's Attic" ???? Must go see ! o_O

Nope- we see no receipts for her goodly giving to charities every month.

Now we get into "Product Placement" ...... why a company would reach out for her Chateau that is filthy I do not know but I could see her getting her little muddy mitts on products like Champagne, Wines, food of all sorts and clothing that does not come from a Op Shop !
I am waiting for her to flog travel suitcases etc when she starts that stupid Travel Show with that zonky Tracing Oliver !
Only product placement I see being a good fit..... The laLande Colon Cleanser! If you order now we will include free monogrammed enema bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was bending over in the garden the other day and my husband told me he decided not to take my photo, said he liked the view but was sure I wouldn't be pleased. Wise man it's only taken him 32 years!
He chose wisely 🤣

Only product placement I see being a good fit..... The laLande Colon Cleanser! If you order now we will include free monogrammed enema bag!
Just eat the food.🤢🤮 porky mitts cleanser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s all about control. Stephanfraudie and dan are both controlling. You saw how Dan was controlling with Annalise during their relationship. I think they are trying to intimidate
Annalise into going along with the LaLande narrative.

Control and manipulation…..That’s so LaLandei!
Only one will be on top of the controlling behavior. Guess who!! Oh Danny Boy the pipes, the pipes are calling....Better get thee gone.

I still wonder if Stephanfraudie sends gifts and cards to herself under fake names to help make up the volume of gifts.
Strongly suspect that she does!!

Reactions: 16
I apologize for asking, but I'm way behind. Can anyone point me to posts or a summary of what happened to Michael's Patreon? Does that finally mean he's no longer getting free money from people? Thanks.

Reactions: 4
Dan, if you are reading this and I hope you will.... You need to know you have played right into Stephanfraudie’s hands and have screwed yourself and your family as you fell into the debauched, hedonistic, greedy LaLande narrative.

You used to make comments to “take the piss” out of Stephanfraudie and you seemed authentic although cocky. You stopped doing that the past few months and now we know why.

We know you looked so sheepish when Stephanfraudie questioned why you were in the same clothes you were wearing the day before after spending the night at the Shittoo. You were living full time at the Shittoo for months, partying with the crew, and most likely having a live in romance with a person at the Shittoo named in other areas of this forum for months. Very Stephanfraudie of you.

Despite having a partner and 2 young children, we watched you spend your Patreon and youtube money increasingly on yourself and your desires, e.g., new sunglasses, camera equipment, studio, drum set, vacations, tattoo etc., while denying Annalise a potted flower during a shopping expedition.

You had a youtube channel about yourself and your young family establishing a home in rural France. That narrative is now history. Also, viewers are not happy that you hid the demise of your relationship for months while trying to maintain the facade of a happy home life to profit (esp. while allegedly living it up in the Shittoo with a new paramour). That is a Stephanfraudie move and does not reflect well on you.

Because of your immaturity, horniness, and stupidity, Stephanfraudie owns your ass now. You will have to continue to kiss Stephanfraudie’s ass, exhaust yourself working at the Shittoo, and follow her agenda. All of your eggs are in one basket held by an unstable, erratic narcissist, Stephanfraudie.

Stephanfraudie supplies you with a place to live, a place to have a new relationship with a paramour, and people to party with, employment, and supplies you with footage and viewers for your vlog channel.

If you don’t obey her commands (whether it is deleting unfavorable comments or posting favorable comments about her on your vlog, or participating in any of her schemes to make her look better or yourself look bad), she can fire you or disallow you to film the Shittoo for your vlog. Since you cannot continue with your family vlog in an authentic manner, if you lose the Shittoo footage also, you will surely have a decrease in views and Patreon funding. If you get kicked out of the Shittoo, you will have to rent an apartment and pay for utilities, etc.

No wonder she was glowing in her vlog as she was eagerly recounting the demise of your 13 year relationship with Annalise. Narcs love to bring someone down to their level.You are now effectively her “witch.” That's so LaLande!

Why do you think Stephanfraudie wanted to extend an offer to Annalise to stay at the Shittoo... so Stephanfraudie looks kind and sympathetic. Despite that offer, Stephanfraudie offers room and board to Annalise's partner to carry on partying and relationships at the Shittoo. She knows what she is doing.

Wake up Dan!
What comments or advice would anyone want to give to Dan?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I apologize for asking, but I'm way behind. Can anyone point me to posts or a summary of what happened to Michael's Patreon? Does that finally mean he's no longer getting free money from people? Thanks.
I checked first thing this morning (my time) and it was gone. No clue what happened. I can only assume that he deleted it. He has seemed troubled lately (actually I don't watch him, only know what others have said here).

I think the main thing for me, is that whatever the earnings for them(let's face it Steph earns way more through YouTube) surely a sane person would realise in their situation is that a job will always pay more. They would have their privacy and time back. To me that would be priceless.
We see it time and time again with desperate celebs who sell virtually everything about their lives. The difference is that they can afford rehab when the deals go sour and the brand gets tarnished.
Who will pick up the pieces?
I agree with you but youtube/patreon are the new jobs for a lot of people. And, he's doing well at it. I don't actually think he could make as much with a more traditional job. He's also his own boss. For a lot people these days this is the dream. So many of them say "you are only seeing a small fraction of my day." So, they think they are keeping things private and only showing what they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We discussed toward the end of the last thread. Looks like his Patreon has either been closed to everyone, or closed to new members. Not sure if he did that himself, or if it was reported by disgruntled patrons and it was closed by Patreon. I wish we knew…any Tattlers still a member of MPK’s Patreon?

Reactions: 8
I 100% agree. They have picked a really weird way of staying private with their personal issues.
I don't think its stock film. I was glad to see them laughing togeahter. They have been through so much for so many years. Its been 6 months. He should have told us the truth from the beginning but Id imagine that's hard to do. I have not unsubscribed from his page. as far as I know he's being good to them all and they both have kids to suport
Completely agree. I don’t blame them for keeping it private until they were ready to announce their break-up. They couldn’t hide it indefinitely but it gave them space to work through what they needed to get to where they are now without wild conjecture and accusations from viewers during the most difficult period.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hmmm, I actually find this concerning .... he shuts his Patreon down AND is giving all of his Willow Pattern to Stephanie? What is going on with Michael?

• Wow
  • Haha
Dan, if you are reading this and I hope you will.... You need to know you have played right into Stephanfraudie’s hands and have screwed yourself and your family as you fell into the debauched, hedonistic, greedy LaLande narrative.

You used to make comments to “take the piss” out of Stephanfraudie and you seemed authentic although cocky. You stopped doing that the past few months and now we know why.

We know you looked so sheepish when Stephanfraudie questioned why you were in the same clothes you were wearing the day before after spending the night at the Shittoo. You were living full time at the Shittoo for months, partying with the crew, and most likely having a live in romance with a person at the Shittoo named in other areas of this forum for months. Very Stephanfraudie of you.

Despite having a partner and 2 young children, we watched you spend your Patreon and youtube money increasingly on yourself and your desires, e.g., new sunglasses, camera equipment, studio, drum set, vacations, tattoo etc., while denying Annalise a potted flower during a shopping expedition.

You had a youtube channel about yourself and your young family establishing a home in rural France. That narrative is now history. Also, viewers are not happy that you hid the demise of your relationship for months while trying to maintain the facade of a happy home life to profit (esp. while allegedly living it up in the Shittoo with a new paramour). That is a Stephanfraudie move and does not reflect well on you.

Because of your immaturity, horniness, and stupidity, Stephanfraudie owns your ass now. You will have to continue to kiss Stephanfraudie’s ass, exhaust yourself working at the Shittoo, and follow her agenda. All of your eggs are in one basket held by an unstable, erratic narcissist, Stephanfraudie.

Stephanfraudie supplies you with a place to live, a place to have a new relationship with a paramour, and people to party with, employment, and supplies you with footage and viewers for your vlog channel.

If you don’t obey her commands (whether it is deleting unfavorable comments or posting favorable comments about her on your vlog, or participating in any of her schemes to make her look better or yourself look bad), she can fire you or disallow you to film the Shittoo for your vlog. Since you cannot continue with your family vlog in an authentic manner, if you lose the Shittoo footage also, you will surely have a decrease in views and Patreon funding. If you get kicked out of the Shittoo, you will have to rent an apartment and pay for utilities, etc.

No wonder she was glowing in her vlog as she was eagerly recounting the demise of your 13 year relationship with Annalise. Narcs love to bring someone down to their level.You are now effectively her “witch.” That's so LaLande!

Why do you think Stephanfraudie wanted to extend an offer to Annalise to stay at the Shittoo... so Stephanfraudie looks kind and sympathetic. Despite that offer, Stephanfraudie offers room and board to Annalise's partner to carry on partying and relationships at the Shittoo. She knows what she is doing.

Wake up Dan!
What comments or advice would anyone want to give to Dan?
I was thinking he’s probably going to bin his YouTube channel, it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense as the premise was family life in rural France not horn dog life in France, although that may have appeal for some not what his original viewers signed up for. Maybe that’s why SJ offered him the cameraman gig and he’ll be working for her now. He really made a deal with a devil 👿

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.