Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Takkat

That is just wild to me - I can't believe they make that much! I'll need to find that podcast!

Reactions: 2

Kindred

If my mum starts nagging me about that kind of thing, I will definitely be wearing that sweater next time I’m visiting her, lol! I’m passive-aggressive like that.
You sound as petty as me! I like that. 👍 😆

Nova

VIP Member
Yes for me also speedos are those tiny short swimming trunks for men. Not that popular anymore for men nowadays I think ( I can be wrong although my son and husband would never wear them)🤣 I use term swimming shorts for longer trunks. I’ve heard term swimming or bathing suits and swimming costumes as well but I use swim suit.
Speedos are definitely becoming more popular though. With brands like budgy smuggler etc.

• Sick
Ahh so you did decide to waste some time by replying when I called you out. By your logic, everyone on this site is “envious” for whatever irks them about Lily and Anna, or any influencer. Pity is more like it; they’ve sold their souls for freebies and it didn’t help them, and again, surprise that they haven’t actually learned from their jobs as once- beauty influencers.

Maybe you’re the one who’s feeling a bit envious since you weirdly keep bringing that up. Nice try to pívot the convo tho and try to detract from saying you wouldn’t reply, then doing so. Gotta love it when keyboard warriors do that!
😂 I don’t think anyone else on this site (besides you) is envious of their looks because everyone else’s comments on their looks are actually accurate.

You’re being dramatic about their looks, putting them down trying to make yourself feel better. I hope you learn to feel good about yourself.

I’m actually trying to not derail the thread, because I don’t crave attention...

Have a good day

Reactions: 1

CatCafe234

VIP Member
Also - don't bother with this palette - it's not great. The shadows are just meh and the colours aren't flattering
Off topic, but can you recommend a corally palette? I’ve been swithering over the Nars afterglow one for ages but the cost has put me off, and if it’s rubbish I don’t want to waste my hard-earned. Your username suggests you know way more about beauty than I do so if you can suggest an alternative I’d be very grateful 😇

Reactions: 1
It seems you don’t understand the difference between insulting and debating, nor making a case vs being defensive. (You’re actually doing the latter, textbook style.)

Additionally, responding to someone and directly addressing statements they’ve made which are incorrect and elaborating on why they are nonsensical isn’t “striking a chord” - rather, it’s methodically taking down your debate opponent, even if they are woefully unequipped for the match. (And the topic is silly AF🙄)
I hope you have a good weekend

Does anyone think Anna told her baby name to Lily?

jaymie

VIP Member
I follow someone on IG who does a lot of cooking, and she's said the same thing as these reviews. She said she bought it as an alternative to cast iron but found she still always reached for cast iron. If you want to follow someone who knows about cooking with actual flavour (not just cheese, Anna...) and cooking utensils, it's Ashley from @hiaj.

Truly unclear how Anna passes herself of as a foodie/someone who can cook to some of her followers/brands.
I couldn’t find her :(