Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roarke

VIP Member
Has the podcast episode where she talks about crying after having sex been taken down too?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Anna is unsure what NCT stands for. She's booked and paid for the classes and has already started attending. How can she not know ?
Haha to be fair i don’t remember them starting the classes with “welcome to the National Childbirth Trust!” - I feel like you could make an educated guess as to what it stands for though.

• Haha
Well, since I’m not so wimpy that I go around critiquing randoms on a gossip site and then won’t engage further, I will reply. To be clear, I don’t envy anything about Anna and Lily. Especially not their “looks” which were never anything mind boggling but are definitely fading fast. I stand by the fact that for being in their early 30’s, their skin is awful.

If anything, my original comments (actually most of my comments about these two idiots) is a mix of disbelief that they have time and resources but still do everything so half-ass: from their work to skin care.

If you are immature or overly sensitive and can’t take it when someone claps back at you, then don’t quote their posts.
Well, since I’m not so wimpy that I go around critiquing randoms on a gossip site and then won’t engage further, I will reply. To be clear, I don’t envy anything about Anna and Lily. Especially not their “looks” which were never anything mind boggling but are definitely fading fast. I stand by the fact that for being in their early 30’s, their skin is awful.

If anything, my original comments (actually most of my comments about these two idiots) is a mix of disbelief that they have time and resources but still do everything so half-ass: from their work to skin care.

If you are immature or overly sensitive and can’t take it when someone claps back at you, then don’t quote their posts.
Wimpy? Was that the clap back? 😂 As as I said earlier you’re being quite defensive and justifying a lot for someone who claims to not be envious, ok...

I’m also in disbelief of them sometimes, like that Lily like pasta and ketchup?? And Anna seems to think wearing Toteme or beige automatically makes an outfit chic...

Thanks for the laugh 😂

How much does everyone think she’ll post about giving birth? I can imagine Anna doing a podcast episode like bringing it back to talk about her birth experience

verykindlygifted

Well she's been begging for it long enough. I find it quite disingenuous to talk about something so much with the intention of getting a sponsorship in the future or even if she's been given store credit to try stuff out. Of course you'll rave about products if you know you'll get a sponsorship later. No way she's just tried it and decided to ask for a sponsorship, she'd definitely planned that. And Lily is begging for one as well.
I thought she was already being paid her to feature their products on YT and IG? A "sponsored" tag on IG just means that either Anna or BP paid to promote the post or story as an ad to a wider audience than Anna's followers.

Reactions: 3

martaS

VIP Member
I enjoy Vegan Beauty Girl, she doesn't use a different face cream every week and is trying to make sustainable changes in different areas of life.

leiadeler

Bit of recap:

- Anna keeps showing her damp and damaged house, and OH MY WORD, they spent £1million on it;
- Mark can’t do anything except birdwatch and grow one potato;
- He may as well film Anna’s content using that one potato as a lens, the quality would be much of a muchness;
- Anna is pregnant through the act of good karma, in case you hadn’t heard about it;
- Their lives seem so dull and empty, so the house is essentially a metaphor at this point;
- She’s still dressed entirely in creased beige;
- They are currently on a babymoon break (shudder).
Wait, when did she say she got pregnant though good karma? Where the hell did she get this from

Nova

VIP Member
OMG thank you, is that some Gen-Z thing. Basically is like Mark ASMR, doing fuck off but creeping at the background
ASMR is ageless though. Lots of older people who are really into ASMR. The most popular channels are not aimed at young people at all.

Nova

VIP Member
Definitely. Anna is giving birth first so Lily isn’t going to steal Anna’s baby name… and let’s face it, Anna is going to use a traditional/normal name and Lily is going to use an awful name that she thinks is so dIfFeReNt, eDgY and uNiQuE 🙄
I think Lily is kind of regretting Grey’s name
I find it absolutely fascinating that she doesn’t seem to have any worries about going on maternity leave together with her husband and planning not to work and not to have any income for 6 months or so… in fact she even praises the circumstances as „extremely lucky“. How out of touch with the real world can you be?
I’m sure they’ve calculated it all, and saved up for it. What is the normal time for maternity leave in the U.K.? Because in many countries 4-6 months is quite normal?

Nova

VIP Member
Yeah, from the recent photos I’ve seen from Copenhagen Fashion Week, it’s nothing how Anna (and Lily) interpret ‘Scandi’. They just like beige.
To be fair, I don’t think they ever label themselves as Scandi?