The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is why I'm sad that Delia Smith retired. I've never gone wrong with a single pan recommendation from her. She was the original influencer.

Reactions: 13
I follow someone on IG who does a lot of cooking, and she's said the same thing as these reviews. She said she bought it as an alternative to cast iron but found she still always reached for cast iron. If you want to follow someone who knows about cooking with actual flavour (not just cheese, Anna...) and cooking utensils, it's Ashley from @hiaj.

Truly unclear how Anna passes herself of as a foodie/someone who can cook to some of her followers/brands.
I couldn’t find her :(

7C8AB783-0C29-4F40-BD23-3CF9C7FBDF8D.png

I am already going to hell, I just do know where am I looking at as I don’t want to look at her mouth/lips and I don’t watch to look at her eyebrows.

Reactions: 11
Is she seriously going to film another vlog her last video aka fifteen minutes of inane chatter while she does her skincare + a five second clip of her eating breakfast and whatever dull activity mark is doing. So much missed content potential. Where’s the nursery tour!

Reactions: 14
Can anyone explain to me why Anna seems to have trademarked 'goodmood' in her latest newsletter? Maybe I'm missing something. Was 'good vibes' already taken? Was 'good karma' unavailable?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has a new blog post and newsletter today. There are copious photos on the blog of the most hideous, baggy and bobbly porridgey monstrosity of a jumper! EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain to me why Anna seems to have trademarked 'goodmood' in her latest newsletter? Maybe I'm missing something. Was 'good vibes' already taken? Was 'good karma' unavailable?
It's the kind of thing you did when you were 13, when you come up with a phrase in your friendship group and think no one has ever thought of it before. This isn't something a 30+ year old woman does in her newsletter. It's so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is mark taking half cropped pictures of her. Also summer for northern hemisphere, LMAO what is she on about. Everyone knows

Reactions: 15
She has a new blog post and newsletter today. There are copious photos on the blog of the most hideous, baggy and bobbly porridgey monstrosity of a jumper! EVER!
Just had a look. First thing I saw was the sloppy crotch shot!!

She really should have taken a fabric shaver to that jumper, but the thing is, she's completely stopped making an effort. She pretended to be an organised perfectionist in order to get a book deal. It worked! Now all she cares about is 'aff links.' Gotta get those 'aff links' before 'mat leave.'

It's the kind of thing you did when you were 13, when you come up with a phrase in your friendship group and think no one has ever thought of it before. This isn't something a 30+ year old woman does in her newsletter. It's so cringe.
So cringe!

Reactions: 12
Can we talk about the title of the blog, TRANSITIONAL what?? It is just British summer, like we get 10 sunny days where people moan about the heat, proceed with never ending rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is mark taking half cropped pictures of her. Also summer for northern hemisphere, LMAO what is she on about. Everyone knows
I think it’s because her sister lives in Australia or New Zealand or something. She wants to be inclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she said how long her mat leave will be for is she being deliberately vague?

i get going on mat leave a month early in regular jobs but her job is to just have the camera on once a week while she washes her face and drinks a smoothie. Then it takes Mark an hour to edit it. Surprised she isn’t keeping up the bare minimum for a few more pay checks.

Reactions: 12
Has she said how long her mat leave will be for is she being deliberately vague?

i get going on mat leave a month early in regular jobs but her job is to just have the camera on once a week while she washes her face and drinks a smoothie. Then it takes Mark an hour to edit it. Surprised she isn’t keeping up the bare minimum for a few more pay checks.
I actually think this is the smarter way. Enjoy the maternity leave, focus on the baby and not worry about comments and what not.

Then come back with a bang. I’m sure there will be some sort of “what we’ve been up to” kind of video upon her return. That will attract a lot of views.

Reactions: 6

She said she is hoping to be back before the end of the year.

She'll be back in time for Christmas / Black Friday content so she can make ££££. Will then probably take another break over Christmas and New Year (like she did last year) and then come back sometime in Jan.

Reactions: 19

New article - Love letter for the house. " We also sent an email to the sellers explaining our situation and basically writing a love letter to the house. And it worked! "

@Kitkatkut can you write a version of your love letter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok, which one of you commented on Anna's newest photo on Instagram asking if the jumper is supposed to look that bobbled? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.