The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys! I commented this on Anna’s insta and got my friend to check if she could see the comments and to my surprise... she can’t see them. I commented a few more times and Anna has blocked the word karma haha. Joke
That's some bad vibes Karma right there. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
*Good vibes only, remember?! Don’t expect us to engage with any politely expressed, valid constructive feedback, minions!

*GVO = code for ‘simpering, fawning comments only.’

Haha this just shows Anna or Mawk monitor comments even ones that aren’t too bad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love this. I’ve used both Lily and Anna as examples to show clients what NOT to do on social. The newsletter is so bad, I think my clients might be a little more advanced than that (but I agree - perfect lesson plan for students!) God they could never hack it in the real world!

I came on here to share this. I finally see what Anna is going for, but #fail! Iron yourself girl!
Christ. Someone needs to do an Instagram vs reality side by side with this and her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but these boxers don't scream comfortable garmets even on the company's site. And on Anna they look like an old pair she was kindly given by Mark, lol.
Screenshot_20210709-192605_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but these boxers don't scream comfortable garmets even on the company's site. And on Anna they look like an old pair she was kindly given by Mark, lol.
View attachment 655297
That’s why I usually buy men’s PJ shorts, as the women’s ones are usually way too short to be comfortable when sleeping.
But of course, Anna loves them because they’re 1) free for her and 2) expensive for us peasants!

I also may just be a petty witch, but I’m old enough to remember having film cameras and getting stuff developed. The pictures she posted are terrible, and look like the last one or two you would take of just random crap just to finish the roll! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s why I usually buy men’s PJ shorts, as the women’s ones are usually way too short to be comfortable when sleeping.
But of course, Anna loves them because they’re 1) free for her and 2) expensive for us peasants!

I also may just be a petty witch, but I’m old enough to remember having film cameras and getting stuff developed. The pictures she posted are terrible, and look like the last one or two you would take of just random crap just to finish the roll! 😂
To be fair, some of those wouldn’t even get developed by the chemists lol 😆 I reall think people should adopt a ‘What would Boots do’ approach to pictures before they publish them. If they’re the kind of pictures that a) would come back to you with a little quality sticker on or b) have the kind of content (I.e crotch shots) that mean they wouldn’t get developed at all, then maybe don’t publish them online, babes?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair, some of those wouldn’t even get developed by the chemists lol 😆 I reall think people should adopt a ‘What would Boots do’ approach to pictures before they publish them. If they’re the kind of pictures that a) would come back to you with a little quality sticker on or b) have the kind of content (I.e crotch shots) that mean they wouldn’t get developed at all, then maybe don’t publish them online, babes?
But this is the aesthetic, it's intentionally bad, fuzzy and of Anna's crotch. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But this is the aesthetic, it's intentionally bad, fuzzy and of Anna's crotch. :ROFLMAO:
Lucy Moon has started publishing low quality pics taken with a good ol’ camera (sorry, I had to do it). It must be exhausting to be drinking a few pints with your mates while taking pics with a camera, uploading stories on IG plus filming for a vlog.
It made sense when influencers where doing fancy PR trips but taking a walk around the block or getting pissed with friends is astoundingly uninteresting.

Reactions: 8
Ugh. Lucy Moon. That has to be the most pretentious person on the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ugh. Lucy Moon. That has to be the most pretentious person on the internet.
She try so hard to look like Anna. I didn’t follow her because I thought I have enough dislike for Nana and Lily already haha :censored:

• Haha
Y’all, I made the mistake of trying to watch a Mariah Leonard vid last night and guess what words she used every 2 mins!

MOMENT AND SITUATION. God help us all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Why are we not discussing this little vid?
(people too traumatised?)
She looks naked in that peach swimming costume.
Or is she actually wearing a costume? 😬 :oops::unsure:🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I recall this from last year.

Honestly, if there was ever a just cause for not buying clothes the same colour as your skin, this is it.

Mind, she obviously hasn’t learned from it… ✨b e i g e✨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are we not discussing this little vid?
(people too traumatised?)
She looks naked in that peach swimming costume.
Or is she actually wearing a costume? 😬 :oops::unsure:🧐
Pretty sure this is recycled content for Anna. I even remember her making the same joke about her dad following her (first comment). She's such a nana repeating the same stories.

Also, this comment is so funny, yet Anna's response... so bland
1625930970574.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.