The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🌈💥⚡✨
There’s a difference between “bought” and “brought”, you idiot. I’m beginning to think she genuinely doesn’t know this, she just always uses “bought”.
Haahahahah. Don’t be so harsh, she is pregnant remember? You are going to get some bad karma. Positive vibe only

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There’s a difference between “bought” and “brought”, you idiot. I’m beginning to think she genuinely doesn’t know this, she just always uses “bought”.
Imagine being that bad at your job and still making bank. Her grammar skills and spelling are soo bad!

🌈💥⚡✨
Haahahahah. Don’t be so harsh, she is pregnant remember? You are going to get some bad karma. Positive vibe only
We're just jealous and bitter, remember? Hahah. I'm about to go inside and be extra jealous and bitter in a non mouldy home after working by the pool all morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter who just turned two usually uses bought/brought correctly... Genuinely can't believe this level of unprofessionalism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Aside from the horrendously sloppy spelling, is Anna seriously going to wear any of these colours? I mean...they're proper colours, not just 'eyelid flesh' colour like she always wears! Stop pretending you're at all adventurous with make up Anna - none of us can ever tell if you're wearing any! It's putty...putty...and putty in your make up bag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My daughter who just turned two usually uses bought/brought correctly... Genuinely can't believe this level of unprofessionalism.
What pisses me off is after years and years of subpar content, riddled with mistakes and poor product placement/representation these brands still work with her/them. As a consumer that alone is off putting and will often stop me from purchasing a product/investing in a brand. If the brand itself doesn't care it says a lot... If I was the business/brand owner I'd be livid.

Reactions: 18
Also - don't bother with this palette - it's not great. The shadows are just meh and the colours aren't flattering

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Aside from the horrendously sloppy spelling, is Anna seriously going to wear any of these colours? I mean...they're proper colours, not just 'eyelid flesh' colour like she always wears! Stop pretending you're at all adventurous with make up Anna - none of us can ever tell if you're wearing any! It's putty...putty...and putty in your make up bag
Eyelid flesh 🤣 love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But it’s not just the spelling! She always says “bought” as well when she means “brought”! I’ve heard it enough times now to conclude that it’s not just a slip-up.

Okay okay, I’m going back into my troll cave now, how dare I criticise a pregnant woman with good karma who can’t take criticism. Thanks @jaymie for reminding me where my place is. Sending pOsItiVE ViBeSssS

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But it’s not just the spelling! She always says “bought” as well when she means “brought”! I’ve heard it enough times now to conclude that it’s not just a slip-up.

Okay okay, I’m going back into my troll cave now, how dare I criticise a pregnant woman with good karma who can’t take criticism. Thanks @jaymie for reminding me where my place is. Sending pOsItiVE ViBeSssS
Maybe it's a quirky freudian slip as we all know she hasn't bought many of these things at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is from 2018? She looks/acts 10 years younger.
This!!! Seriously, what happened? I don’t think it was just the pregnancy. All around, everything changed, including how she relates to Mark. A lot had to do with him working for her now. That was probably the beginning of the end?

I meant to comment before also that the Rothko print is still on the floor more than six months after moving in (not to mention that, as I have said before, famous art pieces trying to pass as original make me cringe — if it were a vintage poster from a Rothko exhibit I’d give it a pass)! Has she ever mentioned why she is still living as if she had just moved in yesterday? Yes, I realize they want to make changes to their house, and that maybe the pace hasn’t been as fast due to Covid, but still, wouldn’t you want to put things on the wall to make it feel like it’s a home?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Also - don't bother with this palette - it's not great. The shadows are just meh and the colours aren't flattering
Off topic, but can you recommend a corally palette? I’ve been swithering over the Nars afterglow one for ages but the cost has put me off, and if it’s rubbish I don’t want to waste my hard-earned. Your username suggests you know way more about beauty than I do so if you can suggest an alternative I’d be very grateful 😇

Reactions: 1
This!!! Seriously, what happened? I don’t think it was just the pregnancy. All around, everything changed, including how she relates to Mark. A lot had to do with him working for her now. That was probably the beginning of the end?

I meant to comment before also that the Rothko print is still on the floor more than six months after moving in (not to mention that, as I have said before, famous art pieces trying to pass as original make me cringe — if it were a vintage poster from a Rothko exhibit I’d give it a pass)! Has she ever mentioned why she is still living as if she had just moved in yesterday? Yes, I realize they want to make changes to their house, and that maybe the pace hasn’t been as fast due to Covid, but still, wouldn’t you want to put things on the wall to make it feel like it’s a home?
Their walls are made of paper aren’t they? They can’t hang anything. Haven’t watched her in ages, cannot stand her anymore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the Anna I subbed for last year lol she's so bright and chirpy here. What happened? :(

When did the 'moments' and 'situations' start? Because they are not in this video. She is a lot less annoying here (Still a little bit annoying, I have to say - she waffles on a lot). Limited giggling too. I tried to listen to the final podcast the other day and couldn't get through it because of her incessant giggling. Seriously, she can't go two seconds without giggling. She's laughing at nothing. What is the giggling about? It's so annoying!

You know the very best thing about this video? No Mark!!

Reactions: 20
Off topic, but can you recommend a corally palette? I’ve been swithering over the Nars afterglow one for ages but the cost has put me off, and if it’s rubbish I don’t want to waste my hard-earned. Your username suggests you know way more about beauty than I do so if you can suggest an alternative I’d be very grateful 😇
The TooFaced peachy one is surprisingly lovely (if you're sensitive to scent, be warned - it's FRUITY :ROFLMAO:)
If you're in the mood to have a play about, check out the SpaceNK sale. I picked up a Laura Mercier shadow for £3 (!!!!) among some serious bargains. Top tip though - search through the brands rather than the sale page, as for some reason, not everything shows up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When did the 'moments' and 'situations' start? Because they are not in this video. She is a lot less annoying here (Still a little bit annoying, I have to say - she waffles on a lot). Limited giggling too. I tried to listen to the final podcast the other day and couldn't get through it because of her incessant giggling. Seriously, she can't go two seconds without giggling. She's laughing at nothing. What is the giggling about? It's so annoying!

You know the very best thing about this video? No Mark!!
After watching a few episodes of Alison Roman. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched Anna in months but I read this thread for entertainment. Her latest vlog is titled 'A week in my life | A slower pace of life'

Jfc, Anna, if you were any slower you'd be moving backwards. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Indeed. Nanna ‘slowly schilling her way through life’ Newton. Snooze.

I haven't watched Anna in months but I read this thread for entertainment. Her latest vlog is titled 'A week in my life | A slower pace of life'

Jfc, Anna, if you were any slower you'd be moving backwards. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.