The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll probably call it the AM Edit, or AnMa Edit 😂
"The AnMa Edit: At first glance it's the same, but actually it's shitter"
"The AnMa Edit: Phoning It In"
"The AnMa Edit: Bumps, Beige & Binoculars"
Just a few tagine suggestions for them going forward

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s like a different person in that video 🤯
Lol she’s still boring and people were still telling her she’s boring 🤣 She and Lily peeked looks-wise in their 20s and I doubt they’ll ever be able to recoup that vibe. I don’t mean looking young, but looking together and polished at whatever age. Both of them have atrocious skin despite being gifted a lottery’s worth of fancy products over the last decade; it obviously didn’t help.

Brits, don’t shoot me, but is it possibly something to do with living in the UK? Air pollution, hard water? Stress? I was looking at Fathers of Daughters last night and he looks absolutely ancient despite only being 38.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol she’s still boring and people were still telling her she’s boring 🤣 She and Lily peeked looks-wise in their 20s and I doubt they’ll ever be able to recoup that vibe. I don’t mean looking young, but looking together and polished at whatever age. Both of them have atrocious skin despite being gifted a lottery’s worth of fancy products over the last decade; it obviously didn’t help.

Brits, don’t shoot me, but is it possibly something to do with living in the UK? Air pollution, hard water? Stress? I was looking at Fathers of Daughters last night and he looks absolutely ancient despite only being 38.
If anything it should be the opposite as the sun is never out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But also being in the sun/outdoors is actually really good for you overall. Most people in the U.K. are vitamin D deficient from Sept to March.

For Lily and Anna it’s probably mixing too many actives / acids in their routine without fully knowing if they’re meant to go together. Someone like Emma Horeau is the same exact age as Lilanna and looks way better because I think she *actualy* knows a lot more about skincare.

Reactions: 6
Could it be that because it's always so overcast, people don't feel the need to wear sunscreen? Or just genes/diet/lifestyle? As a gross overgeneralization, I do notice a lot of British people look older than they are.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how much she’ll show baby beige. Like will it be headless shots for ads, or full on family vlogging? Hopefully she won’t use the baby for all the £££ and give him some privacy but who knows.

Reactions: 7

I agree that both Lily and Anna’s content has become quite boring and that their style choices (hair, clothes) in the past couple of years have been less polished/creative but you’re wrong they don’t have “atrocious” skin. Is there room for improvement? Of course but is their skin atrocious? Not at all. I’ve noticed a pattern in your posts that along with some valid points there is often a random insult towards Lily and Anna that isn’t even accurate and it just reeks of bitterness and envy...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I don't think Emma Hoareau has good skin either despite a being beauty influencer. I seriously don't think most influencers have good skin but I noticed some Korean-American influencers do have very good skin.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Could it be that because it's always so overcast, people don't feel the need to wear sunscreen? Or just genes/diet/lifestyle? As a gross overgeneralization, I do notice a lot of British people look older than they are.
I noticed it too but don't really know why.
When I lived in the UK I noticed (unhealthy) snacking was much more common compared to some other countries in Europe.
I'd say that food of quality is also globally more expensive there.
Drinking habits - binge - have probably an influence too. JMO.

Reactions: 7
I agree that both Lily and Anna’s content has become quite boring and that their style choices (hair, clothes) in the past couple of years have been less polished/creative but you’re wrong they don’t have “atrocious” skin. Is there room for improvement? Of course but is their skin atrocious? Not at all. I’ve noticed a pattern in your posts that along with some valid points there is often a random insult towards Lily and Anna that isn’t even accurate and it just reeks of bitterness and envy...
Oooh do we have a friend of the swipe-up queens on Tattle? You do realize you’re on a snarky gossip site, right? There’s a general pattern to the posts, duh. And criticizing lazy people who were vulgar enough to have monetized their life in a way that’s terrible for the environment doesn’t equate to “bitterness and envy.”

Anywhoo, don’t know what your idea of good skin is, but Anna and Lily are not it. They have ABSOLUTELY atrocious skin for their ages. Pigmentation, premature aging, constant spot battles, facial eczema, the list could go on. Anna’s skin used to look fresh (back in the day I looked forward to seeing what products she’d try) but I would say it’s been a couple of years or more since I thought that.

It would be one thing if they had stressful jobs or limited food budgets or very tight self-care budgets, but that is not the case. Their skin looks very, very, very bad for the fact that they have ample funds and time to care for themselves to a high degree. More importantly, their whole USP is that they were OG beauty bloggers, so they should have learned a thing or two about skin over the years - and not just how to care for young skin (that’s easy), but skin care principles that they can carry with them their whole lives.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Anna's skin is not bad by any means. She doesn't struggle with adult acne, persistent redness, or scarring or anything like that. Her skin is fine, but nothing more than that (definitely not goals, at least not for me). The main takeaway being that that even though she gets tons of free skincare and can afford the really nice stuff, it doesn't do all that much. Don't expect miracles from fancy labels.

Reactions: 27
Oooh do we have a friend of the swipe-up queens on Tattle? You do realize you’re on a snarky gossip site, right? There’s a general pattern to the posts, duh. And criticizing lazy people who were vulgar enough to have monetized their life in a way that’s terrible for the environment doesn’t equate to “bitterness and envy.”

Anywhoo, don’t know what your idea of good skin is, but Anna and Lily are not it. They have ABSOLUTELY atrocious skin for their ages. Pigmentation, premature aging, constant spot battles, facial eczema, the list could go on. Anna’s skin used to look fresh (back in the day I looked forward to seeing what products she’d try) but I would say it’s been a couple of years or more since I thought that.

It would be one thing if they had stressful jobs or limited food budgets or very tight self-care budgets, but that is not the case. Their skin looks very, very, very bad for the fact that they have ample funds and time to care for themselves to a high degree. More importantly, their whole USP is that they were OG beauty bloggers, so they should have learned a thing or two about skin over the years - and not just how to care for young skin (that’s easy), but skin care principles that they can carry with them their whole lives.
Lol definetly not a friend of Lily or Anna they both seem boring. Seems like you didn’t understand... I understand why people call them out on their content, style and stupid comments but your insults about their looks are inaccurate and dramatic (their skin isn’t perfect it looks fine definetly not atrocious as meowmeowbeans has also pointed out). You’re clearly envious of their looks and you seem very defensive for someone who “isn’t envious.” I’m not going to waste any more time replying to you I hope you outgrow your insecurity and have a good weekend.

Reactions: 5
Hm, I think we might all have different ideas of what good skin looks like. But I agree with @meowmeowbeans that the real takeaway is that spending all the £££ hasn’t made Anna look any younger than she is.

Reactions: 24
When I lived in the UK I noticed (unhealthy) snacking was much more common compared to some other countries in Europe.
Isn’t this thread about Anna? Not about criticising British people’s skin and snacking? British person here with clear skin and who doesn’t snack 🤣 I know isn’t that wild how most people won’t fit your blanket generalisation…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol definetly not a friend of Lily or Anna they both seem boring. Seems like you didn’t understand... I understand why people call them out on their content, style and stupid comments but your insults about their looks are inaccurate and dramatic (their skin isn’t perfect it looks fine definetly not atrocious as meowmeowbeans has also pointed out). You’re clearly envious of their looks and you seem very defensive for someone who “isn’t envious.” I’m not going to waste any more time replying to you I hope you outgrow your insecurity and have a good weekend.
Well, since I’m not so wimpy that I go around critiquing randoms on a gossip site and then won’t engage further, I will reply. To be clear, I don’t envy anything about Anna and Lily. Especially not their “looks” which were never anything mind boggling but are definitely fading fast. I stand by the fact that for being in their early 30’s, their skin is awful.

If anything, my original comments (actually most of my comments about these two idiots) is a mix of disbelief that they have time and resources but still do everything so half-ass: from their work to skin care.

If you are immature or overly sensitive and can’t take it when someone claps back at you, then don’t quote their posts.

Reactions: 17
Well, since I’m not so wimpy that I go around critiquing randoms on a gossip site and then won’t engage further, I will reply. To be clear, I don’t envy anything about Anna and Lily. Especially not their “looks” which were never anything mind boggling but are definitely fading fast. I stand by the fact that for being in their early 30’s, their skin is awful.

If anything, my original comments (actually most of my comments about these two idiots) is a mix of disbelief that they have time and resources but still do everything so half-ass: from their work to skin care.

If you are immature or overly sensitive and can’t take it when someone claps back at you, then don’t quote their posts.

Wimpy? Was that the clap back? 😂 As as I said earlier you’re being quite defensive and justifying a lot for someone who claims to not be envious, ok...

I’m also in disbelief of them sometimes, like that Lily like pasta and ketchup?? And Anna seems to think wearing Toteme or beige automatically makes an outfit chic...

Thanks for the laugh 😂

How much does everyone think she’ll post about giving birth? I can imagine Anna doing a podcast episode like bringing it back to talk about her birth experience

Reactions: 4
Isn’t this thread about Anna? Not about criticising British people’s skin and snacking? British person here with clear skin and who doesn’t snack 🤣 I know isn’t that wild how most people won’t fit your blanket generalisation…
Sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention. Just reacting to a post.
I certainly don't think all (British) people have the same drinking habits or identical diets...
My boyfriend is English btw ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wimpy? Was that the clap back? 😂 As as I said earlier you’re being quite defensive and justifying a lot for someone who claims to not be envious, ok...

I’m also in disbelief of them sometimes, like that Lily like pasta and ketchup?? And Anna seems to think wearing Toteme or beige automatically makes an outfit chic...

Thanks for the laugh 😂

How much does everyone think she’ll post about giving birth? I can imagine Anna doing a podcast episode like bringing it back to talk about her birth experience
Ahh so you did decide to waste some time by replying when I called you out. By your logic, everyone on this site is “envious” for whatever irks them about Lily and Anna, or any influencer. Pity is more like it; they’ve sold their souls for freebies and it didn’t help them, and again, surprise that they haven’t actually learned from their jobs as once- beauty influencers.

Maybe you’re the one who’s feeling a bit envious since you weirdly keep bringing that up. Nice try to pívot the convo tho and try to detract from saying you wouldn’t reply, then doing so. Gotta love it when keyboard warriors do that!

Reactions: 4
Ahh so you did decide to waste some time by replying when I called you out. By your logic, everyone on this site is “envious” for whatever irks them about Lily and Anna, or any influencer. Pity is more like it; they’ve sold their souls for freebies and it didn’t help them, and again, surprise that they haven’t actually learned from their jobs as once- beauty influencers.

Maybe you’re the one who’s feeling a bit envious since you weirdly keep bringing that up. Nice try to pívot the convo tho and try to detract from saying you wouldn’t reply, then doing so. Gotta love it when keyboard warriors do that!
😂 I don’t think anyone else on this site (besides you) is envious of their looks because everyone else’s comments on their looks are actually accurate.

You’re being dramatic about their looks, putting them down trying to make yourself feel better. I hope you learn to feel good about yourself.

I’m actually trying to not derail the thread, because I don’t crave attention...

Have a good day

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.