The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Anna Edit #12 The AnMa Edit - same (shade of) tit, different day.

I know swearing is not permitted in thread titles but it felt right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😂 I don’t think anyone else on this site (besides you) is envious of their looks because everyone else’s comments on their looks are actually accurate.

You’re being dramatic about their looks, putting them down trying to make yourself feel better. I hope you learn to feel good about yourself.

I’m actually trying to not derail the thread, because I don’t crave attention...

Have a good day
Says the person who has started some weird declaration of “it must be envy” if a poster is calling out Anna and Lily’s warp speed aging (someone else on here coined that and I think it’s hysterical), then dramatically claimed they weren’t going to waste time by continuing to respond!

3D08F66A-4091-429D-97FE-1697AA491CAD.jpeg

This is not the first conversation on Lily / Anna’s threads about their general downward trajectory when it comes to presentation. They’ve invested so much time and money, in fact hinged their whole careers on it, and their ROI has not really paid off, in the physical sense (bank accounts another thing), and to my point, specifically skin-wise. They’ve tried to shill hundreds of thousands of pounds of products over the years, saying that they love it and it works, swipe up, so it’s absolutely a valid criticism to say their skin is not good for all the stuff they’ve slapped on it.

You sound so silly! (And so childish - you’re not actually debating the point, but rather attempting to personally attack me and my intentions for posting, for some odd reason.) Again, I remind you that this is a gossip site; I don’t think many people are on here to give props to influencers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol definetly not a friend of Lily or Anna they both seem boring. Seems like you didn’t understand... I understand why people call them out on their content, style and stupid comments but your insults about their looks are inaccurate and dramatic (their skin isn’t perfect it looks fine definetly not atrocious as meowmeowbeans has also pointed out). You’re clearly envious of their looks and you seem very defensive for someone who “isn’t envious.” I’m not going to waste any more time replying to you I hope you outgrow your insecurity and have a good weekend.
Criticising someone does not automatically mean you are envious. I cannot stand anything about Anna or her pointless job and I can certainly say there is not an envious bone in my body. imagine waking up every day and selling your soul for an eyeshadow or hello fresh deal. JFC whatever the money I was paid I would hate every minute of the vacuous existence.

Reactions: 24
I don’t know why she wears that poop like shade when Anna wore a blue/lilac sweater it looked so much better

what a cute attempt at debating.😴 Again I never said that their skin is in perfect condition but it is certainly not atrocious. Think what you want about me I don’t care 😊 oh the irony of you posting that 😂 your defensiveness speaks volumes, my comments pointing out your jealousy appear to have struck a cord... I hope you learn to like yourself.
I have plans now, have a good afternoon
It seems you don’t understand the difference between insulting and debating, nor making a case vs being defensive. (You’re actually doing the latter, textbook style.)

Additionally, responding to someone and directly addressing statements they’ve made which are incorrect and elaborating on why they are nonsensical isn’t “striking a chord” - rather, it’s methodically taking down your debate opponent, even if they are woefully unequipped for the match. (And the topic is silly AF🙄)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It seems you don’t understand the difference between insulting and debating, nor making a case vs being defensive. (You’re actually doing the latter, textbook style.)

Additionally, responding to someone and directly addressing statements they’ve made which are incorrect and elaborating on why they are nonsensical isn’t “striking a chord” - rather, it’s methodically taking down your debate opponent, even if they are woefully unequipped for the match. (And the topic is silly AF🙄)
I hope you have a good weekend

Does anyone think Anna told her baby name to Lily?

Does anyone think Anna told her baby name to Lily?
Definitely. Anna is giving birth first so Lily isn’t going to steal Anna’s baby name… and let’s face it, Anna is going to use a traditional/normal name and Lily is going to use an awful name that she thinks is so dIfFeReNt, eDgY and uNiQuE 🙄

Reactions: 12
Looking forward to Lily’s comment on Anna’s Insta post announcing the name.

“Sooooo happy this is finally out in the open it’s been soooo hard keeping it under wraps for sooooo long!!! My work wife tells me everything before anyone else always!! Ps my baby’s name is going to be so much better”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wouldn't not be surprised if Anna told Lily a name she wasn't going to use. Lily will then pick a name that is similar/matches Anna's baby's name because you know, the boys will be best friends and all :rolleyes: and then Anna will actually name her boy something completely different 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18

“Sooooo happy this is finally out in the open it’s been soooo hard keeping it under wraps for sooooo long!!! My work wife tells me everything before anyone else always!! Ps my baby’s name is going to be so much better”

Forgot to add in, "I gave the name to Anna as it didn't make the cut for us, it was a bit too normal not London enough for us."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I follow someone on IG who does a lot of cooking, and she's said the same thing as these reviews. She said she bought it as an alternative to cast iron but found she still always reached for cast iron. If you want to follow someone who knows about cooking with actual flavour (not just cheese, Anna...) and cooking utensils, it's Ashley from @hiaj.

Truly unclear how Anna passes herself of as a foodie/someone who can cook to some of her followers/brands.
LOVE ASHLEY! She also does some beautiful photography.

I have a friend who bought the Always Pan and same things happened to her. She also tried to contact customer service and they were not helpful. Buy a Lodge cast iron (they’re super affordable and US made), or better yet, try to find one second hand. They last forever with proper care.

When I see the same 4 influencers peddling the same product, I know it’s a pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Definitely. Maybe more in the direction of: It’s so funny how we are so close but have such a different taste in names. I always prefer something special and a bit different to the more ordinary traditional road….so no fear of picking the same name wink wink smile

I am actually still in disbelief. Ever since they started doing up their flat bathroom of concrete dreams the content has gone worse and worse. And how can it be that the second they start paying people for the work (photographer, assistant, editing….) they can only create half of the content with half the quality? I don’t think the house reno will help in any way. Because they don’t do enough themselves and obviously they don’t bring the consistency. Show yourself making designs decisions, discussing plans, choosing tiles…. or at least fake it while a gifted designer/company makes all the choices. Act involved. Also- I do think smaller houses/flats and rooms are definitely easier for filming their kind of lifestyle content. They could have even done f******g garden videos. Build raised beds, seed growing, talk about different compost methods. They could have even tried to built up Mark in a side kick way. You know, once a month Mark but not in all videos. Anna could have ventured into booktube (but I think you must read more than influencer and self help books which is basically all that’s on her self). The laziness is astonishing. I mean you can google video ideas and get stuff in 3 seconds. I just hope that she made some long term good investments with her money, and NO I don’t talk about Celine shoes.

Reactions: 16
Considering the work they’re doing to their home, she’s hardly shown any of if. It’s too late now too, the boat has passed.

Reactions: 9
Someone has asked about the deleted first trimester video in the comments of her latest vlog. Wonder how long that comment will stay up!

Anna is 'too sensitive' to do a nursery tour video. She must have seen the feedback Lily got on hers! It seems she feels like she overshared at the beginning of her pregnancy, which let's face it, she did, with the crying after sex comments etc. She also overshared with the sloppy crotch shot, though she doesn't seem to realise that.

She's on 'mat leave' now. Hopes to be back before the end of the year, but she will see how things go. I doubt I'll be watching Anna's videos when she returns. I used to enjoy her vlogs, and especially her food content, but everything is so half-assed nowadays. It also seems like Anna can't really function on her own in any respect these days: when she speaks now, everything is in 'we' terms. 'I' no longer seems to exist in her vocabulary. She can't do anything without including/involving/mentioning Mark. Her channel is no longer hers - it's theirs. I watched that Waitrose video she did, and she couldn't even get through a minutes-long recipe without mentioning Mark at least three times. Ugh!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Anna is unsure what NCT stands for. She's booked and paid for the classes and has already started attending. How can she not know ?

Mark is annoyingly scrolling on his phone whilst Anna cooks. Why can't he keep out of the way? Suddenly with the editing "as if by magic" he disappears. Hurrah!

Two advert breaks in the middle of a 16 minute video.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anna is unsure what NCT stands for. She's booked and paid for the classes and has already started attending. How can she not know ?
Haha to be fair i don’t remember them starting the classes with “welcome to the National Childbirth Trust!” - I feel like you could make an educated guess as to what it stands for though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha to be fair i don’t remember them starting the classes with “welcome to the National Childbirth Trust!” - I feel like you could make an educated guess as to what it stands for though.
They don't. But surely when you read about it and book the classes it's pretty obvious? We attended the classes and I read about the classes before booking. It's a good job Anna didn't get confused and book onto NA instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.