The Anna Edit #12 Growing a human is tiring, for the sloppy crotch shot Mark needs firing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Shutterbug99 for the title :love: 🎉🥳 Slightly shorter than the original because you know tattle doesn't like long titles..

So sorry guys but this time I’m not up to date with her to do a recap. She is insufferable and I just can’t, can't can't, even hate-watch her anymore.. If anyone can do one for the team but I don't think much happened since the last thread :rolleyes:

We were last guessing names. So I made a recap of the suggestions so far:
James ++ +
Arthur + +
Capshool and his nickname will be Captain Newton :ROFLMAO:
Alfie - Alfred - Arlo - Albert - Arket
Jack - Teddy - Cash - Hudson - Benjamin - Freddie - Finn
John - Steve - Henry - George - Robert - Oscar - Charlie
Beige :ROFLMAO: Barnaby

But in my opinion, it’s gonna be Mark Jr. because.. you know.

Edit: link to the last thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A 2-6 weeks, he’s also going to be a Virgo which is apparently something that is important to know

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know/remember what Nanna and Mark's fathers are called? They're probably a good shout for name choices.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know/remember what Nanna and Mark's fathers are called? They're probably a good shout for name choices.
Steven hahah I can’t see it on baby

Boy name is tough, almost feels like whatever it is, is going to sound like a name for old people

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh is it confirmed she’s had the baby? I’m still mad at the whole “oh I got it on the first go” when she announced. I’ve kinda avoided her as I’ve been ttc before she was pregnant and now she’s having her baby 😞 just salty but also trying to get over it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Itll be something she thinks is so unusual and shocking and we would never have guessed it. But itll be Jack or Oliver

• Haha
Reactions: 20
James, William, Henry, Benjamin, Arthur, Alexander, Aidan, Caleb, Daniel, Jonathan - the classic type of names would be my guess.

Reactions: 9
I was checking Catarina Mira yesterday, who is also pregnant and then, we have Nana. 😔
She said she didn't feel right sharing the nursery blah blah but happy to post this
1628843324501.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I was checking Catarina Mira yesterday, who is also pregnant and then, we have Nana. 😔
She said she didn't feel right sharing the nursery blah blah but happy to post this
View attachment 710712
Oh my word, this atrocious photo like still like makes me feel sick. Feeling too sensitive to look at this #eventhoughimnotavirgo.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Oliver for a classic middle class name. Casper or Cuthbert as an upper middle class option. And I would love St John for her, just for the fun pronunciation.

Reactions: 7
Oliver for a classic middle class name. Casper or Cuthbert as an upper middle class option. And I would love St John for her, just for the fun pronunciation.
1628844503184.jpeg

I think it will be something that has Nordic connection

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 710712
ive said it before ill say it again this photo makes me physically gag. this is the worst photo of any influencer ever

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The sloppy crotch shot is vomit inducing. I mean it's just so bad. I can't believe she's perfectly fine with putting that picture out there for everyone to see but is 'too sensitive' to do a nursery tour.

I can only imagine what their private photo collection is like if this is what they are sharing publicly!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thor?

Thinking seriously, so many people I know have had boys recently and Leo’s a name that I’ve heard a lot.
Johan? That’s a classic Nordic guy name. Or Christian? I mean you can’t get more traditional but the Nordic countries love that name and Chris works quite well.

Reactions: 5
The sloppy crotch shot is vomit inducing. I mean it's just so bad. I can't believe she's perfectly fine with putting that picture out there for everyone to see but is 'too sensitive' to do a nursery tour.

I can only imagine what their private photo collection is like if this is what they are sharing publicly!
I bet they’re doing a stop motion with the developing bump every day. Probably nude.
Their private collection must be quite something.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.