Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkle6

VIP Member

Richie this one’s for you babe, not every fucker is “lazy” , in fact, probably every fucker grafts harder than you in ya hotel room chasing trustpilot reviews. Clown

• Heart
Reactions: 21

howareyoufinethankyou

That’s some of the most blatant fishing for attention I’ve ever seen.

and for goodness sake Richie (because I know you read this)…
Your = belonging to you. For example “your shit hair transplant”

You’re = you are. For example “you are a charlatan and a con-man”

why not get your “world class” marketing and social media staff to proof read the trash you put out?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

howareyoufinethankyou

Calling groups of food “shite” and saying you need to allocate foods into your “shite allowance” is the same as calling food sins or syns.
Guess what Richie, you are the same eating disorder enabler as the rest of them. You make me sick.
I wish this industry was regulated to stop dangerous people like Richie Howey from making money off vulnerable people.

The person talking about wishing they didn’t have to see their family (despite them insisting they want to see them) to avoid eating something off plan is heartbreaking. That is classic eating disorder behaviour. It’s sounds exactly like me when I was at my most sick.

Richie doesn’t care - as long as he is getting that sweet, sweet cash off sick people, he doesn’t give a shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So aside from the removal of the barcode scanner coming, now there's ads after adding items. Out of curiosity I tapped to see how much MFP is now, I thought it was £7.99 but apparently it's doubled in price! WJS must be having a meltdown now trying to think how to work around this one. How long before he's telling his cult to use a different app, in the days of old you needed to record your weight on the fitbit app to get the 7 day average, maybe he'll be doing something again with that app to track your food
Something which likely costs him fuck all money cos he’s been spouting off for years about creating a myfitness app for team rh but it would cost him stupid amounts of money to do...we all know he ain’t willing to spend any of his money to benefit his members!!!!

if you’ve come here to decide to join do yourself a favour and don’t bother!the app will do absolutely nothing for you!
1) find your cals via a calorie calculator online
2) generally add about 500 on (this is what he does with MFP cals)
3) be as active as you can (aiming for between 5-10k steps if you’re able)
4) if your wanting weight workouts thwere are LOADS on youtube
5) use MfP to track your calorie intake

THAT 👆👆👆👆👆 is what he is charging you for 🤷‍♀️
But u can do without the abuse, humiliation, pressure and potentially developing or triggering an eating disorder!!!!
Do yourself a favour and save your money and stay well away from team Rh fitness who are run by richie howey as they’re racist vile misogynistic and it’s standard practice to call PAYING MEMBERS “hideous cunts” 🤢

• Heart

howareyoufinethankyou

Richie calling someone”thick as mince” and in the same rant demonstrating - yet again - that he does not know the difference between there, their and they’re 😂
Richie needs to spend less time in the gym and more time learning some basic primary school level English. Maybe chat to a 5 year old and they can explain it to you, Richie.

• Haha

Dee-Dee

Yes I’ve come here to potentially have legal action taken against me and lie just for fun 😒
I’ve written THREE times how to find this info, left it up some time for people to see and then deleted it for my own safety!!!!thank you for making unfounded accusations tho 👏
Let’s remember some of us are trying to get this prick and his band of Merry cunts shut down so less of that thank you 🤢
Edited removed info.posted it for a few minutes and if anyone else wants to share how to find it then pls do!!
i think Uve misunderstood that post, I dont think they were calling u a liar, just shortening ur tattle name ‘liarliararsecrackonfire’as they were speaking to u

• Haha
Reactions: 17

catastrophical

Chatty Member
I don’t think she even realises how that post is fat shaming. Judging other human beings by their body image, ignorant of any underlying factors, set esteem or mental health concerns. Im not saying I think it’s ok for people to put themselves at risk by being dangerously overweight, but this is NOT the way to help those people. For some, bullying and shaming may hit home, maybe, but the number of people that will feel ostracised by fat shaming and their weight problem exacerbated as a result, is, I’d hazard a guess a lot higher.

• Heart

DaraB

A lovely lady just replied to my post speaking up against the bullying and lo and behold she was blocked/removed within seconds!! It's 2:45am in UK for gods sake....24 hour page surveillance or what🤣🤣

• Haha

howareyoufinethankyou

Had never heard of this Cath person but she seems pretty unpleasant. Just had a look at her page and people are pointing out why posting that meme was wrong, and she is arguing back trying to explain herself. She’s not intelligent enough to understand what people are telling her and she’s sticking to her guns.

She looks like a piece of old leather from over indulging on the sun beds and cheap package holidays, so I guess she won’t mind me making a meme of her next to an old boot, I mean, it’s just a laugh after all. People are so sensitive these days.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
So his solicitor has a case to sue an unknown person for posting a screenshot of a conversation where he is talking about using one of his employees fake Facebook stalking accounts. Ah right, sounds legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lynk

Uh ohhh, looks like superfan Cath is picking up some of WJS’ bad habits!
Who is she to say you can't be 45, 300 lb with children. How does she know whether or not that person was out getting her steps in. Maybe that was her day 1. Who the F*** is she to judge anyones health or weight. No one should judge especially those in a position of helping. Tough love it is not.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

#Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

This mutual appreciation society between No Bullshit Excuses and Richie is vile. He didn’t even know who she even was until recently yet she’s been plugging away for years promoting TeamRH. Now she is centre stage as the last man standing. The only one who couldn’t see him for what he is. Such a shame but I hope she is enjoying her moment.

Report to the ASA
He didn’t give a shit until he had nobody left! She’s also part of the problem if she’s still endorsing him! “Loyal”? To what? A racist narc who slags off his members, and allows his staff to take piss out of them! 🤬

Uh ohhh, looks like superfan Cath is picking up some of WJS’ bad habits!
Think we need to replace “super fan” with clone 🤢 it reads like WJS wrote her response, and I don’t know what makes her think that running a Facebook page that’s supposedly about weight loss, makes her an expert in the field (she’s a hairdresser) and gives her the green flag to body shame. This is a classic example of how she’s also developing the WJS bullet proof exterior and trying to justify what she’s said by him probably telling her these people are just “trolls” - no Cath, you’re a bully to write that and these are normal people who you wouldn’t DARE say that to if you saw them in real life!!!!
Let me guess, did WJS tell you your “world class” and he’s gonna coach you to give up your day job??
Does he still msg you to keep making sure your peddling his agenda??
Convincing you him and rachel still care?
News flash! They don’t, they’re using you for profit and if they closed tomorrow you wouldn’t hear from them again!!
Don’t believe me? Look at all the ex-affiliates, do the maths and ask yourself WHY his hand was forced to make a public statement about “closing” the affiliate programme (even though you’re still earning from clicks per link)...
Hint: it’s because baking el left publicly because she didn’t want to be associated with everything coming out about him via evidence!!!
Why do u think he calls all ex-affiliates haters or trolls? ALL of them?? Not a little fishy that??
Use your common sense, detach from the grooming you’ve been subjected to by WJS and look at it logically....but then you won’t because he’s got you right where he wants you -still pumping out his generic social media style posts and promoting his scammy company 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Last edited:

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Yes I’ve come here to potentially have legal action taken against me and lie just for fun 😒
I’ve written THREE times how to find this info, left it up some time for people to see and then deleted it for my own safety!!!!thank you for making unfounded accusations tho 👏
Let’s remember some of us are trying to get this prick and his band of Merry cunts shut down so less of that thank you 🤢
Edited removed info.posted it for a few minutes and if anyone else wants to share how to find it then pls do!!
I am so sorry, I wasn't calling you a liar, I just shortened your name in a chatty kind of way - can see how it reads now and it absolutely wasn't meant like that at all ☹ I really value your insights into the TRH shitshow on here - I can only apologise again and hope you understand and accept it.

• Heart