TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me strength
The cost of living crisis is well and truly in full swing.
People are unable to afford to eat, heat their homes or afford basic amenities. Foodbanks are struggling to keep up with demand.
People are living in poverty. We as a country are entering a recession.
And THIS is what richie howey thinks is appropriate?? 😮
You’ve not only NOT read the room, but you are so bleeping detached from reality, THIS post says it all!!!
He has no idea what normal, everyday people go through and I hope all his members remember that when they are unable to afford their memberships THIS bleep WILL SEND YOU THREATENING DEBT LETTERS!!!
He doesn’t care about your struggles, and only cares about the £££££ you can put in his account!

Reactions: 9
I thought this new world class app was about to launch. Is he saying it’s not developed? Too many contradicting stories. Doesn’t bode well for a new app release any time soon.

More attention seeking posts from the busy fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm confused - he has his own in-house team working on the app but is only now recruiting for them? Make it make sense 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lives last night were worrying. Definitely appeared to be high and not preworkout as implied. In my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If he has such a staff turn around that he needs to recruit so often he’d be better recruiting his own head hunter, be cheaper than what he claims he spends ! Think the problem is he won’t pay the wage needed to get the staff he needs. Written himself some new glassdoor reviews too in his recruiting mission 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If he has such a staff turn around that he needs to recruit so often he’d be better recruiting his own head hunter, be cheaper than what he claims he spends ! Think the problem is he won’t pay the wage needed to get the staff he needs. Written himself some new glassdoor reviews too in his recruiting mission 🫣
He loves writing himself a glass door or two, the lying bleep! 😡
100% would get the head hunter, after a few days would think he himself could do a better job (becos he’s a cuntrol freak), fire head hunter and start the SAME OLD CYCLE of saying how he can’t get reliable staff but then he realised that HE does the job better and he’s trusted his own fkn instincts and is fkn world class and has INCREDIBLE WORLD CLASS FKN THINGS in the pipeline....which never materialise and he goes back to his old faithful steroids, the vulnerable people he can manipulate to his will and his stashes of cash he has 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Two positive reviews on the same day from current employees? Do me a favour 🤣
says it all that he has to fabricate reviews for his crappy company, becos he knows the actual real reviews from ex/employees who aren’t stuck up his “balloon knot” would ruin him!! 🤣

this bleep is obsessed with trying to control public and internet opinion of himself 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
100% would get the head hunter, after a few days would think he himself could do a better job (becos he’s a cuntrol freak), fire head hunter and start the SAME OLD CYCLE of saying how he can’t get reliable staff but then he realised that HE does the job better and he’s trusted his own fkn instincts and is fkn world class and has INCREDIBLE WORLD CLASS FKN THINGS in the pipeline....which never materialise and he goes back to his old faithful steroids, the vulnerable people he can manipulate to his will and his stashes of cash he has 🙄
Funny thing is you can read between the lines of his version of events and see that the agency think he’s a nightmare wanted the best staff at the lowest rate, they’ve told him to get the best he needs to pay more, they are now on the list of people that have tried to screw him over, like they give a sh*t about his tiny business. I bet they refuse to work with him not the other way round 😂

to be fair he probably never needs to pay them, as most recruitment firms have to refund if the employee doesn’t stay with the company a certain length of time.

Reactions: 5
@DansBarmyArmy deja vu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.