Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dee-Dee

oh my days, funniest review yet, I’m expecting the next one to be:

amazing world class work place, products are next level, staff WhatsApp chat is so lovely about customers, staff are so much fun and never cry, management are so professional, I wish I was them.
pros:
CEO is in no way toxic or a narc, he’s so fit with amazing hair.
cons:
they pay me so much money and make me so happy at work I think I might burst.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lynk

She has briefly addressed his video in a reel she has done today. She said she doesn't know him or hasn't heard of him. That you need thick skin if you post your life on social media. She addresses he dislikes SW and he thinks it is a money making scheme followed by isn't that what he is doing making money pushing his diet.
Oh yes Mr WJS the hypocrisy is oozing. 🔔🔚

BP78

VIP Member
Just noticed that he's blocked me on Facebook after I commented about him using a fake account on his post about passports. Oh well I still have two more accounts but he doesn't know the names on those ones 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
As much as he bangs on about it not being a diet, it's a life plan, it's absolutely not sustainable and its not healthy. Imagine going out for a family dinner for your 60th, a nice restaurant. There's "big bertha" her husband, her daughter, her son in law and her 3 grandkids. Lovely night out. Oh and here comes grans scales out her bag for life. Oh and now she's asking the server for the ingredients in the seafood linguine. Cause she has "an allergy" and must know. She did phone ahead but needs to be sure. Everyone's starters come, but she sits and watches cause she has no calories for a starter and she darent go over on one meal, on one special day. Her linguine comes, difficult to weigh of course, so she eats only half and estimates the calories at 1000 "just to be safe". Of course this leaves no calories for dessert but it's OK cause she'll just fill up on her water she's having while everyone else enjoys their 3 course meal with a celebratory drink or 2. Lovely family dinner, gran salivating on her seat at everyone's food. Oh now she's rushing everyone to finish cause she needs to get home to walk on the spot for an hour cause heaven forbid she had dinner out. Isn't it a lovely life plan?

howareyoufinethankyou

The term PTSD gets thrown around a lot these days. Guaranteed that’s self diagnosed as well. It’s really offensive to people that actually have PTSD. It took me years to get diagnosed and referred for EMDR therapy. My trauma was so bad I sometimes was too scared to get out of my car or leave my house. I would burst into tears in the supermarket or if I was in a building with the curtains open. This was after an incredibly violent life changing ordeal.
There are people in my PTSD support group who can no longer work, some have gone on to take their own lives.
Stop throwing around these terms you twat.
It’s like people who say they suffer from anxiety when what they are experiencing is a normal reaction to something that would make anyone anxious, it doesn’t mean you have clinical anxiety.

• Heart

Thedibs

Is he serious? So if you're 4 foot 10 inches tall and weight 13 stone, it's ok to train for a marathon? Cause its the generic 14 stone that's bad? What a twat
I was 14 stone and i completed a marathon...13 half marathons, triathlons, 5 mile swims, 100 mile bike rides...i could go on. He talks absolute bollocks

howareyoufinethankyou

Well bugger me, they stop following him …
Haha! I knew it! I even checked this morning to see how long it would take them to unfollow.
Hi Richie! 👋
It’s too late, we have the receipts. You should stop being so sloppy if you don’t want you racism, sexism, islamophobia and all-round bigotry showing.

• Haha

Lulubelle79

Hiya. I’m new here so bear with…..

Did over a year with Team RH (I just stopped the subscription) and to be fair I did lose weight….because I was put on 1400 calories a day which is hardly anything and even then it was a microscopic loss per week.
However, eating that little every day and having to weigh every sodding crumb was exhausting and I’ve gained quite a few pounds back because I couldn’t keep it up, and I haven’t been “nipple deep in chow mein” as he likes to say, my daily intake is cereal, 2 slices toast for lunch and a dinky dinner and I still gain.

Anyways, what got me was him calling people lazy sh*tes for only doing 5k steps a day and then all these other disciples jumping on with their holier than thou “my leg fell off and I still do 15k - no excuses” blah blah. If you do a desk job and like me are lucky if you get a lunch break; probably need a commode as don’t even get a chance to go to the loo etc, 5k is quite an achievement and more than I used to do so didn’t appreciate being called lazy and that my effort was nothing.
People used to say how they were on 3000 calories a day on the plan and losing loads and if anyone like me piped up and said how they were only on 1400 and starving, they would all jump on you and say how there is no way you were assigned that amount on the plan. Errrr yes I was.

I got hardly anything out of it that I couldn’t do myself. Have a step tracker app, can weigh myself daily, water intake, MyFitnessPal etc.
The one time I asked for help as I wasn’t losing despite being constantly hungry, I was told to go away as I’d missed tracking on one day out of the 3 weeks.
People say how it’s so much value for money but I see it as £7 per month to just be told you’re lazy if you’re not one of their “superstars”.

Reactions: 14

charlied0106

VIP Member
Biggest load of bollocks ever lol the guy is an absolute joke 🤣🤣🤣 hiw many ppl is that now he's bumped into who's lives he's changed LOL. And does he forget its HIM thats constantly peddling "life changing", it's so obvious

On another note, way to get your SIX YEAR OLD to obsess over food 🙄🙄 why are you bragging about this??? And why is WJS preaching like this is some sort of discovery made by him? Bet that never happened either and she's just trying to get noticed by Prat-man

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

catastrophical

Chatty Member
The term PTSD gets thrown around a lot these days. Guaranteed that’s self diagnosed as well. It’s really offensive to people that actually have PTSD. It took me years to get diagnosed and referred for EMDR therapy. My trauma was so bad I sometimes was too scared to get out of my car or leave my house. I would burst into tears in the supermarket or if I was in a building with the curtains open. This was after an incredibly violent life changing ordeal.
There are people in my PTSD support group who can no longer work, some have gone on to take their own lives.
Stop throwing around these terms you twat.
It’s like people who say they suffer from anxiety when what they are experiencing is a normal reaction to something that would make anyone anxious, it doesn’t mean you have clinical anxiety.
He thinks everyone is an excuse maker because he’s had all of the conditions everyone else has and overcame them by his sheer willpower. The actual condition he is dealing with is narcissist personality disorder which makes him believe his own nonsense.

So to summarise, it’s a zero f#cks given business, that thinks everyone is out to rip them off, that is making millions…..so nothing we didn’t already know 😐
I like how “zero fks given” is his excuse/justification for being abusive, scammy and a piece of shit to everyone he meets and anyone/everyone he considers doing business with 😒
There’s a MASSIVE difference between being business savvy and avoiding bad business opportunities, and also being straight up with people, to just trying to get everything the cheapest you possibly can regardless of what quality and human cost/humiliation.....
This shows exactly how this leech has managed to make a profit over the years - at the cost of many people, except himself 🤷‍♀️

And how many fucking years has this cretin constantly regurgitated the same old gambit of “zero fks given, world class, going to the top” when he’s still floundering at the bottom of the pond with his shit app, his revolving door of too scared to speak staff who stay with him because they need the money until they find a better job, his paranoia/insecurity that comes through every post, his constant need to lie/fabricate content to try and make a giant Narc appear relatable to the masses, his lack of accountability for his own behaviour and actions and projecting these into members who struggle/staff he bins quicker than empty packs of steroids, and grandiose promises that NEVER COME TO FRUITION! 🙃
Compare this with actual successful people in this field who offer honesty, candour, yes a product but not the rip off this cunt makes people locked into a contract for, and best of all they aren’t ruining peoples lives or spending their free time OBSESSING over other people in the field....
Look at James Smith, Kayla Itsines, Lucy Meckleburgh 🤷‍♀️
All successful, all seem quite happy and they are household names....whereas richie howey THINKS he’s a household name 😳
Instead he’s a deadbeat from sunderland who’s parents didn’t want him, palmed him off on his nan and granddad who did the best they could with someone who has obvious and serious mental health issues - and he went from scamming people on eBay with dodgy computers to using his side habit of steroids and turning it into a business that is built on the hard work and blood sweat tears of OTHER PEOPLE RICHIE HOWEY HAS EXPLOITED!!!
this is not the story of a genuine, hard working “underdog”, but a narcissist who has preyed and stepped on people to get EXACTLY where he is now and he’ll never stop!!!

• Heart

Dee-Dee

TeamRH #10 Writing himself reviews on Glassdoor, pack it in Richie, your grammar is poor ! 😜

• Haha

Zcat

Chatty Member
I joined around then too - we most likely came across each other. By late 2018 I was already seeing the changes in him/the group and stopped being as involved- plus I'd got wind from 'insiders' that I was being discussed frequently, and not in a good way. He actually messaged me at one stage to stop commenting as much in the group to help other members as they had 'qualified staff' to do that. I responded that as I had (at that stage) more qualifications than most (all- to my knowledge none of the 'coaches' have ANY nutritional qualifications) that I was doing them a favour and he muted me in the group for a while.
I stayed well in the background then and never downloaded or tried to use his crappy app - instead got amusement at people's frustrations at how bad/glitchy it was.
More than likely. That was when it was a fairly small community (I think it was around 2k members when I joined). The POD was used as a discussion board and enabled people to get to know each other.

Wouldn't surprise me that you were being discussed. I believe he liked to discuss a lot of people behind their backs. I slipped into the shadows after I fell out with him. He disagreed with my methods and said I should be constantly tracking. My mantra was that after time, people should be able to use what they've learned to apply to intuitive eating. The scales should not rule your life forever. Watching people proudly exclaim how they'd taken scales to a restaurant was the point I realised it was not the place I wanted to be.

charlied0106

VIP Member
This conversation is disturbing. So much for "eat what you like", "nothing is off limits" etc etc. The poster who is replying seems very intense/obsessed. It's not healthy. And the amount of fat shaming on friends and family is awful

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who feels a bit 'ick' about Rachael's sister working for him? Makes you wonder if Rachael has really seen him for what he is (which we thought she had) as if she had, would her sister and her friend be happily working there?