TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at one of those sample food plan / diary things he posted in the comments on a post recently. It's a load of bollocks because their golden rules of must meet your protein must meet your fibre would be impossible if you ate this. Misselling the way you can eat for sure, because when you don't lose weight and you try to get help, they will look at your tracking and say you eat too much shite.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Richie this oneā€™s for you babe, not every fucker is ā€œlazyā€ , in fact, probably every fucker grafts harder than you in ya hotel room chasing trustpilot reviews. Clown

• Heart
Reactions: 21
bleeping vile
So ā€œwater will do nothing for weight lossā€ but if you spoke to a coach and said you didnā€™t drink barely any water you know they would for sure say ā€œYOU NEED TO DRINK MORE WATERā€ šŸ˜”
It doesnā€™t help u lose weight but helps you poo....his constant click baiting bull tit is so bleeping boring, and irrelevant that he has to get views by taking a video of himself supposedly on the bog šŸ™ƒ
Bet heā€™s fingering his ā€œballoon knotā€ and congratulating himself on being such an amazing social media guru (AKA bleeping MORON) šŸ˜‚

That is so grim šŸ¤¢ unbelievable that he thinks that is how to operate in business.
Not sure whatā€™s worse - him on the toilet or his head/hair šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So ā€œwater will do nothing for weight lossā€ but if you spoke to a coach and said you didnā€™t drink barely any water you know they would for sure say ā€œYOU NEED TO DRINK MORE WATERā€ šŸ˜”
It doesnā€™t help u lose weight but helps you poo....
Yep those golden rules were you need to drink 3litres a day but he's forgetting that now.

Reactions: 7
Not too embarrassed to put it out there publicly on Facebook. If he was in the least embarrassed but looking for help he could put it friends only and not publicly.

Reactions: 7
What a trooper to carry on through his mental health crisis- good job he is so stubborn eh? So all these people who can't 'carry on' are clearly just lacking stubbornness and a sense of responsibility to those around them šŸ™„

The narcissism is unreal, heā€™s probably had the follow up responses written out ready to lap up the sympathy. If this was anyone else Iā€™d probably believe they had had a hard time and change of heartā€¦ but his history just says thatā€™s impossible.
He just wants ppl to think hes sacrificed life to do Team RH. He's just looking for adoration again

Not too embarrassed to put it out there publicly on Facebook. If he was in the least embarrassed but looking for help he could put it friends only and not publicly.
He can't be that embarrassed, he manages to pedal it out every month

• Heart
  • Haha
Thatā€™s some of the most blatant fishing for attention Iā€™ve ever seen.

and for goodness sake Richie (because I know you read this)ā€¦
Your = belonging to you. For example ā€œyour tit hair transplantā€

Youā€™re = you are. For example ā€œyou are a charlatan and a con-manā€

why not get your ā€œworld classā€ marketing and social media staff to proof read the trash you put out?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know money isnā€™t everything, but he acts like he has put himself out for RH, when the reality is that heā€™s made a hugely successful business and is probably close to having a million

Reactions: 4
It's not great PR for Team RH (aka his bastard business) is it? I genuinely hope he does seek help, it looks like he needs it. And if they could teach him about kindness and empathy at the same time, then double bonus

Reactions: 6
Ok, I was feeling sorry for him until the narcissistic ā€™look at my abs, tell me Iā€™m greatā€™ video heā€™s posted. Yawn

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.