TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but is it really necessary to count all ex members or is there another way to do it? It’s just going to really clog up the thread. We’re here for discussions.
I would personally like to know how many people there are that WJS accuses of being a few disgruntled trolls. Do you have any suggestions of an alternative way to count? Perhaps only do it if you want to and adding a number with your discussion input if worried about clogging thread. Or don’t bother. I don’t care.

#10: Team Rh Fitness is a scam, richie howeys life is a sham - he’s a toxic c*nt who has lied to get where he has!

I would be careful about putting on here whether you’re a ex member or ex staff as you know WJS will have his staff scouring tattle to find anyway to identify you!
theres no way he could identify me as never spoke to the sad act but am very very very close friends with someone who worked for him and the tit he used to show me 😳🤢
It’s obvs that we are one or the other tbf. And is obvs from the what people talk about. Most people openly say they are. I’m not scared of him knowing I’m an ex member. But obvs if anyone is worried then there’s no obligation to say or do anything whatsoever.

it’s an easy way for WJS to keep tabs on people to!
How is it any different to having a tattle name? He reads everything. Nobody should say anything that they don’t want him to see. That’s obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He can scour all he likes for me, i guess it'd keep him busy trying though... My username here and the FB account he blocked aren't linked with anything I used as a member.

Also new thread name, well most liked post was its been 84yrs meme, so maybe "WJS: it's been 84years"

Reactions: 3
He can scour all he likes for me, i guess it'd keep him busy trying though... My username here and the FB account he blocked aren't linked with anything I used as a member.
Same here. I would strongly discourage anyone from discussing anything they are worried about him seeing. But all use our own common sense of course. I would love to be able to put a number to it even if it’s not counting every single person. It puts an end to his standard ‘few toxic ex members’ shite. There will be thousands of us either ex members or staff or business contacts that blows his theory out of the water. Discussions have been quiet lately anyway so I don’t see it causing issues on here but don’t have to agree or participate.

Reactions: 6
How on EARTH is it costing this nutter £6,000 to close for ONE day??? Good Lord above.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
How on EARTH is it costing this nutter £6,000 to close for ONE day??? Good Lord above.... :rolleyes:
To be fair if they have 55 staff to pay that sounds about right I think

Also new thread name, well most liked post was its been 84yrs meme, so maybe "WJS: it's been 84years"

#10 “It’s been 84 years of blood sweat and tears and still no world class app”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How is it costing him ? He will still have his customers paying subs, no doubt he will still have his site open for sales, he’ll just make them work harder to catch up what they missed on Monday I bet !

It’s surely not costing him anything? He would pay those staff normally and as it’s a virtual service he isn’t closing the business, all the sheep will still pay their subs

How is it costing him ? He will still have his customers paying subs, no doubt he will still have his site open for sales, he’ll just make them work harder to catch up what they missed on Monday I bet !
Exactly this!

Reactions: 2
He’ll prob decide he can save £6k a week by giving them all an extra day off unpaid and making them do more when there 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve no doubt he’ll not be at any financial lost in the grand scheme of things otherwise he’d make them all work. Maybe they are working all weekend instead 🤣

another 3 glowing reviews he’s had written for Himself on glassdoor, no ‘world class’ or ‘next level’ so maybe he made sock do them this time

another 3 glowing reviews he’s had written for Himself on glassdoor, no ‘world class’ or ‘next level’ so maybe he made sock do them this time
Funny how there were barely any reviews on there until a couple of ex staff wrote a negative review, now out of nowhere positive reviews are flooding in lol

Thread suggestion

#Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.