Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dee-Dee

Is it to do with an ex partner of hers criminal activity? I think it must be what you mean.

probably best not to speculate as it’s not really relevant to TeamRH anyway
I agree, I’ve seen the article, don’t think it’s fair to tar her with that, more than likely nothing to do with her, and definitely nothing to do with TeamRH

I somehow have this guy on Facebook and have found his tattle thread. He sounds like he’s having an absolute crisis on a daily basis. Why on earth would his wife still hang around someone with attitude. I’m baffled.
Not his wife thank goodness, there’s still hope for Rachael to escape, but many posts on this thread seem to have confirmed she’s been fully complicit. Though being controlled by a narcissist like him, it could also easily be a domestic abuse relationship that she’s been stuck in. Hopefully she has left him and in recovery, she should then be able to reflect on what a maniac he really is.

The level of self absorption is honestly stunning. He’s definitely having some sort of extreme mood swings, literally even between the initial post and the replies. Manic highs and depressive lows. Also says a lot that he’s tagged a thank you to Rachael after a long list of other people…

Attachments

BP78

VIP Member
What happened to that couple? Yorkshire lass pretty blonde with a fella who was a window cleaner. The lost weight then started flogging
Ooh that rings a bell but can't remember their names. Usually if you look at the old photo albums on the RH Facebook page you can see them, and when they fell from grace and stopped being shared.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
I think we got up to 55 ex members/staff please take the next number to be counted. I’d like to think we can get well into the hundreds and that would speak volumes.

xxheidiandparisxx

Does anyone remember the geordie girl who was one of the affiliates? She was one waayyy back in the day where someone asked a question and they’d all jump on saying hi I’ll do a video for you then post a video of themselves talking the answer. Can’t remember her name for the life of me but she was deffo from Newcastle and her name on there was geordie something.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Liar, you can't just drop that bombshell and run 😲😲

My theory on why those affiliates who now work for him...they were too popular therefore he offers them a job with loads of promises then he can control them can't he? Stop them posting videos, appearing on FB etc. It will be jealousy/spite/need to be the absolute star of the show- just my uneducated view 🤷‍♀️
Sounds about right. Why can’t they see this? The whole thing is about his ego.