TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’ve come here to potentially have legal action taken against me and lie just for fun 😒
I’ve written THREE times how to find this info, left it up some time for people to see and then deleted it for my own safety!!!!thank you for making unfounded accusations tho 👏
Let’s remember some of us are trying to get this prick and his band of Merry cunts shut down so less of that thank you 🤢
Edited removed info.posted it for a few minutes and if anyone else wants to share how to find it then pls do!!
I am so sorry, I wasn't calling you a liar, I just shortened your name in a chatty kind of way - can see how it reads now and it absolutely wasn't meant like that at all ☹ I really value your insights into the TRH shitshow on here - I can only apologise again and hope you understand and accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What worries me about this and the growing trend of "mindset" on social media is literally anyone can get a PT qualification. But you'd never see someone for therapy without a professional registration or a trainee under close supervision.

I say this as many start talking about trauma that re-he-ally dont understand it let alone ED cognitions.

But it seems to be the latest, "yeah Im good to talk to so ill call.myself a psychotherapist"
True, however life coaches (and there are a LOT of them) need next to nothing in terms of certification. I liked listening to sharon but I would never pay to be in the group because it's not a service I am loooking for. I think she is trying to become a coach a san income stream, and she is quite good, but not a paid for service. There are many others in the same category where I would happily listen along but it's not a service I am looking to pay for.

Reactions: 3
True, however life coaches (and there are a LOT of them) need next to nothing in terms of certification. I liked listening to sharon but I would never pay to be in the group because it's not a service I am loooking for. I think she is trying to become a coach a san income stream, and she is quite good, but not a paid for service. There are many others in the same category where I would happily listen along but it's not a service I am looking to pay for.
I agree. I'm personally not into all that stuff- I loved Atomic Habits etc but I'm not into any woo-woo or meditation or any of that.

Reactions: 1
I am so sorry, I wasn't calling you a liar, I just shortened your name in a chatty kind of way - can see how it reads now and it absolutely wasn't meant like that at all ☹ I really value your insights into the TRH shitshow on here - I can only apologise again and hope you understand and accept it.
Sorry I appreciate I mistook what you’d said and had not realised you were using my name 🤣
No hard feelings at all a genuine mistake on my part ☹Sorry if it was upsetting for u

i obvs can’t go into ins and outs of it all the police issue but I wouldn’t bring it up here if it wasn’t related that’s all I will say on this and won’t refer to it again 🤷‍♀️
take whatu want from my comments what I have n haven’t said and for what reasons I haven’t said as much as I should.Hope this makes sense becos it sounds like I’m talking in riddles but we allknow what richie and Lionel hutz are like!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Hi
I've been stupid enough to sign up to TeamRH on Sunday night. I quickly realised I've made a mistake as there is no personal coaching or 1to1 training at all. I've just been reading the reviews on Google and seen the way other members have been treated who tried to cancel..threatening letters from an administration company etc. Anyone know a way around cancelling the DD without incurring court fees and would it damage my credit rating?
Cancel I did . Ignored emails never heard anything since

Reactions: 2
Wonder if he has this child’s/their parents’ permission to photoshop his ugly mug on their body and share it with hundreds of people online 🤔 sorry for the night terrors this image may bring you folks 🙃
He bleats on about people stealing identities, and knowing what school kids peoples kids go to because of photographs posted and he does the same 🤦‍♀️🔔🔚

Reactions: 5
Wonder if he has this child’s/their parents’ permission to photoshop his ugly mug on their body and share it with hundreds of people online 🤔 sorry for the night terrors this image may bring you folks 🙃
Some world class photoshop going on there

• Haha
Reactions: 1
World class fkn clown

I’ll just leave this here. WJS apologies for being a tit boss in public. Must be a good boss then.
He’s got a duck ton to apologise for, can he apologise to everyone he’s taken the piss out of in his whatsapps as well

Reactions: 4
World class fkn clown

I’ll just leave this here. WJS apologies for being a tit boss in public. Must be a good boss then.
He might as well just repost this every day

Has he deleted the comments yet?

Using the Team RH page to like his own post about being a tit boss. So many things to unpick from that 🤣

Last edited:
He might as well just repost this every day

Has he deleted the comments yet?

Using the Team RH page to like his own post about being a tit boss. So many things to unpick from that 🤣
No, comments still there so his cult followers can pile on Chris. Fran has kinda backtracked and is now sucking up to WJS. The cult followers responses to WJS make me want to 🤮🤮🤮

As a side note, he may be regretting starting up a new Paid Members Only page - only at 14.6k members.... just a tiny bit short of the 99.5k the old group showed... talk about over inflating your figures 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No, comments still there so his cult followers can pile on Chris. Fran has kinda backtracked and is now sucking up to WJS. The cult followers responses to WJS make me want to 🤮🤮🤮

As a side note, he may be regretting starting up a new Paid Members Only page - only at 14.6k members.... just a tiny bit short of the 99.5k the old group showed... talk about over inflating your figures 🤣🤣🤣
A complete fabrication as usual. It says on their website they have over 70k members for support and you’re not allowed to ask questions…

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.