TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at the forefront of multi million pound corporation. When did she leave TeamRH?
I don’t think she has, must just not be on his bestie list at the moment

Demoted by the looks of it, to head of digital product, no mention of her managing director role on linkedin, Tbf office admin to MD in 3 years is a bit ridiculous

Reactions: 4
that was my attempt at humour because the post said she was head of a ‘multi million pound corporation’ 😆 can’t be TeamRH they certainly aren’t a multi million pound corporation …

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had my first email today re cancelled DD, reminding me that they charge 23p/day for access to their ‘world class app’ and 1-1 coaching…. Their app is crap and there is no 1-1 coaching!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had my first email today re cancelled DD, reminding me that they charge 23p/day for access to their ‘world class app’ and 1-1 coaching…. Their app is crap and there is no 1-1 coaching!!
They should be paying you to use the shower of tit 😡

“1-1” coaching = Template replies from ex-dinner lady with no qualifications, and a bloke who used his wife’s profile picture to make a fake profile to troll people on 🤔
Yeah that sounds FKN WORLD CLASS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hmm wonder if that’s anything to do with the issues with the police she brought to their doorstep??? 🤔
Imagine it got out about the police investigation she was part of...........and how it was all glossed over by team rh 😐

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They should be paying you to use the shower of tit 😡

“1-1” coaching = Template replies from ex-dinner lady with no qualifications, and a bloke who used his wife’s profile picture to make a fake profile to troll people on 🤔
Yeah that sounds FKN WORLD CLASS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hmm wonder if that’s anything to do with the issues with the police she brought to their doorstep??? 🤔
Imagine it got out about the police investigation she was part of...........and how it was all glossed over by team rh 😐
Police investigation????

Can't leave that carrot dangling

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it quite odd that those ex affiliates who were the stars of the show and were the face of TeamRH, were selected by WJS to work for TeamRH. Yet they’re kept behind closed doors away from the public eye. They were selected for their vulnerability and loyalty. And now where are they? Why don’t we see them? Kept behind closed doors.

Reactions: 3
Liar, you can't just drop that bombshell and run 😲😲

My theory on why those affiliates who now work for him...they were too popular therefore he offers them a job with loads of promises then he can control them can't he? Stop them posting videos, appearing on FB etc. It will be jealousy/spite/need to be the absolute star of the show- just my uneducated view 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

My theory on why those affiliates who now work for him...they were too popular therefore he offers them a job with loads of promises then he can control them can't he? Stop them posting videos, appearing on FB etc. It will be jealousy/spite/need to be the absolute star of the show- just my uneducated view 🤷‍♀️
Sounds about right. Why can’t they see this? The whole thing is about his ego.

Yes I’ve come here to potentially have legal action taken against me and lie just for fun 😒
I’ve written THREE times how to find this info, left it up some time for people to see and then deleted it for my own safety!!!!thank you for making unfounded accusations tho 👏
Let’s remember some of us are trying to get this prick and his band of Merry cunts shut down so less of that thank you 🤢
Edited removed info.posted it for a few minutes and if anyone else wants to share how to find it then pls do!!

Reactions: 2
Dammit - missed it. Apols if you've posted before, I've never seen it

And yeah, you're not the only one trying to do that. Many things are happening

• Heart
Dammit - missed it. Apols if you've posted before, I've never seen it

And yeah, you're not the only one trying to do that. Many things are happening
It said:
“search her name and see tenants at same time
as her!search his name area and arrest”

Yes I’ve come here to potentially have legal action taken against me and lie just for fun 😒
I’ve written THREE times how to find this info, left it up some time for people to see and then deleted it for my own safety!!!!thank you for making unfounded accusations tho 👏
Let’s remember some of us are trying to get this prick and his band of Merry cunts shut down so less of that thank you 🤢
Edited removed info.posted it for a few minutes and if anyone else wants to share how to find it then pls do!!
i think Uve misunderstood that post, I dont think they were calling u a liar, just shortening ur tattle name ‘liarliararsecrackonfire’as they were speaking to u

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it to do with an ex partner of hers criminal activity? I think it must be what you mean.

probably best not to speculate as it’s not really relevant to TeamRH anyway

Last edited:
Is it to do with an ex partner of hers criminal activity? I think it must be what you mean.

probably best not to speculate as it’s not really relevant to TeamRH anyway
I agree, I’ve seen the article, don’t think it’s fair to tar her with that, more than likely nothing to do with her, and definitely nothing to do with TeamRH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.