TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if he's now thinking a lot of non members will now sign up

I'm actually quite sad at the amount of ppl falling for his absolute lies, his poor me stories. There's ppl on there calling them real angels of the North and haling them as saviours. Wtf is wrong with these ppl. He's citing trolls and ppl bullying Rach yet nobody sees evidence of it. He's stated she's had to come off social media because of them yet actually she's not been active for months unless you count the 2 times a few weeks ago where its evident it was him posting as her. What he says doesn't add up, it's very clear to see its fabrication yet these members are believing it despite the hard facts showing otherwise
nobody is able to publicly call him out which means there’s only his narrative and his account of things, alarm bells will be going off I’m sure

Rachael disappeared from social media when they broke up, she probably doesn’t want to be associated with him on social media, she will only be in it for financial reasons

he will be livid that it was picked up on how he edited that post and moved Racheal to the end of the list of his supporters

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coming out of lurking to say that my paid membership ended in January 2019 but they didn't remove me from the FB group. Just checked and I'm still in it.
When mine ended I expected to be booted and wasn't, I think I was on there for about 6wks then I left. I had kind of had it with him by then anyway. He would go on how slimming world members rejoined after gaining weight back, but that his members left with the knowledge they needed. I was a member for less than a year, I guessed this was why they bought the year long tie in in.

Reactions: 3
When mine ended I expected to be booted and wasn't, I think I was on there for about 6wks then I left. I had kind of had it with him by then anyway. He would go on how slimming world members rejoined after gaining weight back, but that his members left with the knowledge they needed. I was a member for less than a year, I guessed this was why they bought the year long tie in in.
I was a OG member way back when it was £3.99. When they increased the price I cancelled my DD (I wasn't participating in the group anymore- only there for the nosy) and I remained in it until early last year. I publicly commented on a few groups about their shite 'coaching' by unqualified staff and was told I was being talked about in the staff chat, then I noticed I couldn't find the group anymore. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rachel is off social media because of HIM!
nobody has hated on Rachel and many suspect she is being abused or worse by you richie howey of team rh fitness!!!!
stop lying and pretending Rachel ever got any hate because many many people had a lot of time for her!

Reactions: 7
I agree I’ve never ever ever seen anything negative towards Rachael, only the observations made here. But Richie’s speeches about the hate towards “Rach” started before they even had threads on here so it can’t be about that.

Also, can’t quote it now but a post earlier up where Richie said “marketing said no but we’re doing it anyway” I don’t beleive for one second he has a marketing team. He’s too controlling. It’s all him. He just likes to make things sounds more professional than they are. We know the truth here

Reactions: 7
Reading RBs posts, you’d think WJS had written them, he seems to have morphed into a mini WJS. He’s a wish Richie Howey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Coming out of lurking to say that my paid membership ended in January 2019 but they didn't remove me from the FB group. Just checked and I'm still in it.

Same here. I finished march 2019 and still in it but never really use FB

Reactions: 4
RB=WRH is the funniest thing I have heard today 🤣🤣🤣

My Facebook account will be blocked in 3...2....1...
His response to you?! 😂 The absolute irony of him trying to 'validate' fb accounts- his entire social media crew would be out of work!

"yeah, to which we screenshotted everything and built a case to which we submitted to our solicitor
1f60e.png

But yeah call it stalking ya weapon, which infact is what you’re doing
1f603.png

Your life is pathetic, now go hurry back and report this
1f923.png
the most attention you’ll get this month."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His response to you?! 😂 The absolute irony of him trying to 'validate' fb accounts- his entire social media crew would be out of work!

"yeah, to which we screenshotted everything and built a case to which we submitted to our solicitor"
I read that and thought talk about admitting that the stuff on the screenshots shared here is true... He's just validated it.

There's two people I know on the comments on that post, one I used to work with the other is friend of a friend and both have disagreed with him over the validating accounts

Reactions: 6
Has the private group now been renamed the public group? If so, good job I deleted most of the stuff I posted when I stopped paying (but was never removed)! Wonder how many actual members they will end up with before they 'open it back up again'

Reactions: 1
Has the private group now been renamed the public group? If so, good job I deleted most of the stuff I posted when I stopped paying (but was never removed)! Wonder how many actual members they will end up with before they 'open it back up again'
Yes it looks like the old group is now called public group, he must have linked his paying members group in there as the numbers are slowly rising, currently just under 3000. I think there was a public group before too where they shared tiny bits of info. I remember the main reason I joined was curiousity about what a jalal was from the public stuff. Barely lost anything either as I had plateaued, and prior to joining had set myself the same macros but 100cals less. The only thing I learned from there was carb refeed.

At the time I begrudged that some people paid £3.99 and I was paying more 😂 petty things.

Reactions: 1

"yeah, to which we screenshotted everything and built a case to which we submitted to our solicitor View attachment 1536843
But yeah call it stalking ya weapon, which infact is what you’re doing View attachment 1536844
Your life is pathetic, now go hurry back and report this View attachment 1536845 the most attention you’ll get this month."
a case for what? Against who? What is he on? 🤣

If the stuff on here wasn’t true he’d have nothing to worry about would he?

• Haha
Quick nosey on the link to the new paid group tells us;-

They have a “TLC” sub-team made up of the girl from the new ad (Jodie McCrea), Rachael’s sister Emily, and the two other girls that often pop up. Looks like Jodie and Emily are close friends if that’s them in her cover photo together. Has Rachael been pushed out by two younger, more impressionable girls perhaps?

Richie still using Rachael’s photo as a cover on the TRH sub-team.

There’s been 15 posts to the new group today, god help the naive people who have joined, their heads will be bursting already.

Contract options still the same and tying people in for a year if paying monthly.

They’re still claiming their provide personalised fat loss plan, one to one coaching, an exercise programme, a recipe database, and a support group - none of which is true 😆

Attachments

• Haha
So his solicitor has a case to sue an unknown person for posting a screenshot of a conversation where he is talking about using one of his employees fake Facebook stalking accounts. Ah right, sounds legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We are up to a quarter of a million quid a year now. That would pay for 14 staff members on bmr and nothing else. The numbers are shite.

He had a lot of cash in bank in his last balance sheet but he must be hemorrhaging money now. There's rent, rates, water and not forgetting there's no cap on business energy bills. Unless he was already in a good deal the chances are his heating and lighting bills are colossal. I wonder if he had a bounce back loan during covid too as that would be being paid back now.

This whole splitting the group must be financial and to try and entice people in.

That said someone I know isn't paying anymore but they've accidentally accepted her into the new Facebook page. Someone either fucked up their end or this is all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who feels a bit 'ick' about Rachael's sister working for him? Makes you wonder if Rachael has really seen him for what he is (which we thought she had) as if she had, would her sister and her friend be happily working there?

Reactions: 14
I did think that when I saw her sister working there. But it is still half her business. Although I wouldn’t want my family members anywhere near him

Reactions: 3
The brain washing in the ID thread is absolutely mind blowing. His minions are so far up his ass he could say black is white and they'd agree, and then gang up on the poor soul who corrects him. Its seriously mind boggling

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.