TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the geordie girl who was one of the affiliates? She was one waayyy back in the day where someone asked a question and they’d all jump on saying hi I’ll do a video for you then post a video of themselves talking the answer. Can’t remember her name for the life of me but she was deffo from Newcastle and her name on there was geordie something.
there was one called unfiltered Geordie

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember the geordie girl who was one of the affiliates? She was one waayyy back in the day where someone asked a question and they’d all jump on saying hi I’ll do a video for you then post a video of themselves talking the answer. Can’t remember her name for the life of me but she was deffo from Newcastle and her name on there was geordie something.
there was a few different ones but I remember a young energetic geordie lass with black hair who used to dance about a bit??I think she was Dickinson or something like that but she disappeared too 🤷‍♀️
says a lot that many of affiliates would just disappear overnight probably becos they had come to their senses!!!

Reactions: 3
there was a few different ones but I remember a young energetic geordie lass with black hair who used to dance about a bit??I think she was Dickinson or something like that but she disappeared too 🤷‍♀️
says a lot that many of affiliates would just disappear overnight probably becos they had come to their senses!!!
Was that the one who was into heavy metal too?

Reactions: 1
They really are brainwashed

Just read through some comments, I dont think he realised how many ppl wouldn't join lol. There's so many ppl saying things like "I understand but I'll miss it" and "I've enjoyed watching, annoying some ppl have ruined utterly, best ofuck" and "I've enjoyed chatting to folk in the POD and will miss it but good luck" and "my payment is stopping this month so I won't be moving over". The list goes on lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They really are brainwashed

Just read through some comments, I dont think he realised how many ppl wouldn't join lol. There's so many ppl saying things like "I understand but I'll miss it" and "I've enjoyed watching, annoying some ppl have ruined utterly, best ofuck" and "I've enjoyed chatting to folk in the POD and will miss it but good luck" and "my payment is stopping this month so I won't be moving over". The list goes on lol
I manage to take the piss without being in any of their groups!

I deleted MFP this morning, in doing so I remembered the initial incarnation of their app linked to MFP and he could see what you had eaten and slate you for it if you asked for coaching help but once you linked it to them, you couldn't unlink it and for a time I wondered if he was able to see what I ate still, as if the narcissist would have time to sit and go through entries, but I was pretty paranoid about it back then. I tried changing my password to see if it broke the link and it didn't seem to.

The whole thing about the NHS, that was just a ploy to get more people into the group to inflate numbers. The group was already free to all and ex members remained in the group. There was nothing genuinely charitable about that. Using it for his own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The whole thing about the NHS, that was just a ploy to get more people into the group to inflate numbers. The group was already free to all and ex members remained in the group. There was nothing genuinely charitable about that. Using it for his own gain.
It was just another self gratification ploy to look a hero

Reactions: 4
Urgh tiktok FYP this clown on the shitter again, responding to a lemon water post. To be fair he's right but did this need to be the footage? He said it's as effective as him telling you to wipe your arse back to front. Pack it in. He got the pack it in in there.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It was shite anyway. There was no 'coaching' or support from what I've heard (I hadn't looked at it in over a year before I was removed) and people can't even ask each other questions or advice- wtf was the point??
The whole thing about the NHS, that was just a ploy to get more people into the group to inflate numbers. The group was already free to all and ex members remained in the group.

It was just another self gratification ploy to look a hero
Oh he’s quite good at this!!!
Tried to make out he’s all about the “underdog” BUT then starts tying all the underdogs and vulnerable people into 12mths contracts and sends them threatening letters from fake debt companies that don’t exist??

Or encouraging and allowing his staff to call said underdogs “hideous cunts”?

Or stalking said underdogs Facebook profiles and using info to publicly humiliate them?

Or making inappropriate remarks about members dealing with suicidal thoughts as being “wastes of time”?

Or making comments about PAYING MEMBERS who were struggling with serious mental health issues as being a drain on his(unqualified) “coaches” time?

And these are just some of the crappy stunts he’s pulled - don’t quite seem he’s really in it for the underdog does it 🤔😒

Reactions: 11
Urgh tiktok FYP this clown on the shitter again, responding to a lemon water post. To be fair he's right but did this need to be the footage? He said it's as effective as him telling you to wipe your arse back to front. Pack it in. He got the pack it in in there.
How can anybody think this idiot is of sound mind, and actually think he's a professional worth looking up to. His stupid, pardon the pun, toilet humour is something I'd expect the kids in the playground to be doing, not a business man who ought to be respected. He's a living joke, and has serious issues

Reactions: 9
Genuije question.

How come everything is aimed at him, does Rachel have no hand in this? She listed as an owner at HMRC.

Genuije question.

How come everything is aimed at him, does Rachel have no hand in this? She listed as an owner at HMRC.
I'd say because she likely has zero say in the day to day running of the company. She wasn't seen online in over a year until lately when speculation about her still being around was rife online. She's not the one doing crass posts taking a tit etc or giving dogs abuse to people on his posts, or making tit-stirring irrelevant posts in general. And being listed as an owner means nothing- it's just a paper exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd say because she likely has zero say in the day to day running of the company. She wasn't seen online in over a year until lately when speculation about her still being around was rife online. She's not the one doing crass posts taking a tit etc or giving dogs abuse to people on his posts, or making tit-stirring irrelevant posts in general. And being listed as an owner means nothing- it's just a paper exercise.
Is it? Because she's listed as receiving the near million a year they state to the tax man they are pulling. Im not making a direct tit for tat comparison. He's a prized bellend. But I dont think she's not culpable when shes raking it in off the misery and poor service

Genuije question.

She knows full well what goes on and how he's behaved towards others, but I believe she won't or can't do anything about it.
That being said, the behaviour is his - he's the visible face of the company and seems to be the one setting the tone. And, in my opinion, the tone is low!

Last edited:
Did you not see the total cringe video she did in response to someone asking about whether her eyelashes were real or how they were so long?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In my opinion, Rachael and others tried to reign him in but he’s over powered everyone and is pulling all the strings. What choice has she actually got now she’s tied in with him financially? Regardless of what the bank balance looks like, they have a lot of financial outgoings.

is that near a million each a year? Since when?

Did you not see the total cringe video she did in response to someone asking about whether her eyelashes were real or how they were so long?
Yes that was a bit bad taste but spending all that time around that bellend probably doesn’t help. He probably told her what to say. I’ve seen her live many times in the past and never seen her behave like that before. I thought it was very odd.

Is it? Because she's listed as receiving the near million a year they state to the tax man they are pulling. Im not making a direct tit for tat comparison. He's a prized bellend. But I dont think she's not culpable when shes raking it in off the misery and poor service
There's no way he gives her any of that money without making her dance for it, as a typical narc he'll be in full control of what gets spent where.

New clothes - only if they help with her FB live videos
New car - she can have a piece of tit one while he gets a £60k race car
Holiday - not a chance

Given her well documented mental and physical state, for him to say they're sacrificing holidays and working their tits off 24/7 means he doesn't give a flying duck about her. They can easily afford for her to have proper time off, and a break from it all, but that doesn't fit his control narrative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.