TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well bugger me, they stop following him …

The Slim and Spinning lady is active on Instagram and is calling TeamRH out in her stories and tagging them in it. Good for her! She looks amazing as well.

Can’t help but notice the TeamRH Instagram engagement has taken a massive nosedive. Very low comments and likes compared to followers - clearly buying followers.

The TeamRH Instagram account follows only one account. They started following him recently because they were following no one a few weeks back
Google his name and username and it brings up a Twitter account from someone in South Shields posting the most disgusting racist, islamaphobic and sexist stuff.

View attachment 1483419

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From one of their jobs ads:
  • Excellent spelling, grammar and copywriting skills.
From the same job ad, which makes no bleeping sense, and is littered with typos and tit grammar:
  • Managed 2 years ads experience or over (specifically facebook ads)
  • In house (fully)
  • Wiggleroom with salary
  • No one who has managed their own instagram
  • Significant return in previous ads
  • Ireland 1 year before - 1-2
  • Paid Social 1year managing 20 client accounts facebook linkdin tiktok
  • 2019 digital
What the duck does that all mean? Looks like Richie Boy edited the ad after it was posted. And how dare someone come in with their own ideas about how to manage an Instagram account. You do it their way, or your get fired, like all his other marketing managers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well that has to be the worst job advert ever! Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever - just total unprofessional gibberish 🤷‍♀️ 'wiggleroom with salary' - clearly the phrase 'salary negotiable' is beyond him.

I hope this is the start of the ship sinking and he takes the other vile people who work there and condone his behaviour with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From the same job ad, which makes no bleeping sense, and is littered with typos and tit grammar:
  • In house (fully)
  • Wiggleroom with salary
  • 2019 digital
What the duck does that all mean? Looks like Richie Boy edited the ad after it was posted. And how dare someone come in with their own ideas about how to manage an Instagram account. You do it their way, or your get fired, like all his other marketing managers
bleeping gobbledegook

Reactions: 2
Well bugger me, they stop following him …
Haha! I knew it! I even checked this morning to see how long it would take them to unfollow.
Hi Richie! 👋
It’s too late, we have the receipts. You should stop being so sloppy if you don’t want you racism, sexism, islamophobia and all-round bigotry showing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha! I knew it! I even checked this morning to see how long it would take them to unfollow.
Hi Richie! 👋
It’s too late, we have the receipts. You should stop being so sloppy if you don’t want you racism, sexism, islamophobia and all-round bigotry showing.
Bet the sad cunts hoping that Tattle will “pack it in!” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • In house (fully)
  • Wiggleroom with salary
  • 2019 digital
Surely he was drunk? Couldn’t possibly have read that back and thought yeah, professional AF😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • In house (fully)
  • Wiggleroom with salary
  • 2019 digital
That was hard work reading through that.

• Heart
  • In house (fully)
  • Wiggleroom with salary
  • 2019 digital
  • Ireland 1 year before - 1-2 ???????????????? WHAT???

• Haha
Maybe he's trolling us, setting up tit ads on purpose so we talk about that tit. Hi Wish James Smith 👋

My mum used to say if they're talking about you, they aren't talking about someone else. I expect his massive ego wants everyone to talk about him all the time and if the forum goes quiet he does tit so we do 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This conversation is disturbing. So much for "eat what you like", "nothing is off limits" etc etc. The poster who is replying seems very intense/obsessed. It's not healthy. And the amount of fat shaming on friends and family is awful

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This conversation is disturbing. So much for "eat what you like", "nothing is off limits" etc etc. The poster who is replying seems very intense/obsessed. It's not healthy. And the amount of fat shaming on friends and family is awful
It’s shocking! Also you have to have 21 days of gold stars before those world class nutritional coaches will talk to you…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It's not a healthy mindset, I get having a target you want to reach, but it's not sustainable is it. duck it, have the garlic bread and then tomorrow carry on as normal.

Believe me right now I know what it's like to obsess over food, I have a restricted diet because of health issues and all I can think of is how much I want to eat a big fat ice cream sundae, but knowing how much pain I would have is stopping me (waiting for gallbladder op)

Calling groups of food “shite” and saying you need to allocate foods into your “shite allowance” is the same as calling food sins or syns.
Guess what Richie, you are the same eating disorder enabler as the rest of them. You make me sick.
I wish this industry was regulated to stop dangerous people like Richie Howey from making money off vulnerable people.

The person talking about wishing they didn’t have to see their family (despite them insisting they want to see them) to avoid eating something off plan is heartbreaking. That is classic eating disorder behaviour. It’s sounds exactly like me when I was at my most sick.

Richie doesn’t care - as long as he is getting that sweet, sweet cash off sick people, he doesn’t give a tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Rude arse hole springs to mind. Why stare at anyone eating just because you "can't". That is just plain rude, my kids wouldn't dare but having an adult do it is worse. Not wanting to associate with family because you have to eat, which no one has to eat if they really don't want to but to want to avoid them for that reason is just an eating disorder in the making and arse hole behaviour.
F#£k that have the garlic bread, lifes pleasures even within calories cannot be missed for gold stars, fibre and protein. It creates an obsession with food that can potentially become a worse issue mentally than eating garlic bread.
If needs be stay off the scales until the salt bloat resides as not to affect mental health further. Honestly who are these people?! They frustrate me beyond belief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That is an absolutely bleeping awful response she should be throughly ashamed of herself.
And the unnecessary if you don’t get the gold medals the coaches won’t help you, If you are obtaining the gold medals you wouldn’t need the help in the first place would you… it should be about helping the person struggling not the one hitting all goals not needing any help …

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.