TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mfp are really upping the ante lol

It took me 6 weeks to eat ONE small Easter egg because of the macros I was allowed on low calories. I was literally allowed the tiniest slither of chocolate. My snacks were slices of ham šŸ„³
God yeah, I had the wafer think turkey slices from Morrusons, straight out the packet. Cause heaven forbid I had a milky way or the like

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So the barcode scanner is only for premium users now? Well I donā€™t blame them, they have to make their money and offering the scanner to paying users is a good idea, mainly to piss off the likes of WJS who has been basing his whole app on the free MFP! Heā€™ll be fuming šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the barcode scanner is only for premium users now? Well I donā€™t blame them, they have to make their money and offering the scanner to paying users is a good idea, mainly to piss off the likes of WJS who has been basing his whole app on the free MFP! Heā€™ll be fuming šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Tables flipping everywhere! If anyone can get hold of his reaction to this, I'd be most grateful. I have popcorn on standby.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doubt it will make much difference, heā€™ll just tell them to manually type the food in, mfp shud start charging to use the app, that wud screw him šŸ˜‚ why shud he get a fee off people for using their app

Imagine the actual rage šŸ«¢

I joined in March 2021 and he was promising their own tracker back there and not materialised.
Having to manually add a bloody food every time, by time Iā€™d finished Iā€™d gone off eating it. Maybe that was the plan šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Imagine the actual rage šŸ«¢

I joined in March 2021 and he was promising their own tracker back there and not materialised.
Having to manually add a bloody food every time, by time Iā€™d finished Iā€™d gone off eating it. Maybe that was the plan šŸ¤£
I joined Spring 2017. He started talking about the "world class" app in the Autumn winter of that year. Took him until early 2019 to actually release it, and even then it was filled with more bugs than an abandoned mattress. This world class app could take some time. Don't hold your breath, you might die.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I joined Spring 2017. He started talking about the "world class" app in the Autumn winter of that year. Took him until early 2019 to actually release it, and even then it was filled with more bugs than an abandoned mattress. This world class app could take some time. Don't hold your breath, you might die.
I joined around then too - we most likely came across each other. By late 2018 I was already seeing the changes in him/the group and stopped being as involved- plus I'd got wind from 'insiders' that I was being discussed frequently, and not in a good way. He actually messaged me at one stage to stop commenting as much in the group to help other members as they had 'qualified staff' to do that. I responded that as I had (at that stage) more qualifications than most (all- to my knowledge none of the 'coaches' have ANY nutritional qualifications) that I was doing them a favour and he muted me in the group for a while.
I stayed well in the background then and never downloaded or tried to use his crappy app - instead got amusement at people's frustrations at how bad/glitchy it was.

Reactions: 6
I have to admit I was pissed off with MFP showing me ads yesterday all day after I entered something, losing the scanner is even more annoying. But for people paying for their membership to RH and then possibly having to go premium it will be even more annoying.

Reactions: 6
I joined around then too - we most likely came across each other. By late 2018 I was already seeing the changes in him/the group and stopped being as involved- plus I'd got wind from 'insiders' that I was being discussed frequently, and not in a good way. He actually messaged me at one stage to stop commenting as much in the group to help other members as they had 'qualified staff' to do that. I responded that as I had (at that stage) more qualifications than most (all- to my knowledge none of the 'coaches' have ANY nutritional qualifications) that I was doing them a favour and he muted me in the group for a while.
I stayed well in the background then and never downloaded or tried to use his crappy app - instead got amusement at people's frustrations at how bad/glitchy it was.
More than likely. That was when it was a fairly small community (I think it was around 2k members when I joined). The POD was used as a discussion board and enabled people to get to know each other.

Wouldn't surprise me that you were being discussed. I believe he liked to discuss a lot of people behind their backs. I slipped into the shadows after I fell out with him. He disagreed with my methods and said I should be constantly tracking. My mantra was that after time, people should be able to use what they've learned to apply to intuitive eating. The scales should not rule your life forever. Watching people proudly exclaim how they'd taken scales to a restaurant was the point I realised it was not the place I wanted to be.

Reactions: 14
More than likely. That was when it was a fairly small community (I think it was around 2k members when I joined). The POD was used as a discussion board and enabled people to get to know each other.

Wouldn't surprise me that you were being discussed. I believe he liked to discuss a lot of people behind their backs. I slipped into the shadows after I fell out with him. He disagreed with my methods and said I should be constantly tracking. My mantra was that after time, people should be able to use what they've learned to apply to intuitive eating. The scales should not rule your life forever. Watching people proudly exclaim how they'd taken scales to a restaurant was the point I realised it was not the place I wanted to be.
I agree with you, I didn't religiously track once I left. I maintained my weight for over a year, then gained some from bad food choices in a new relationship and covid came along and the covid stone appeared.

Totally agree after my time on Slimming World, I joined TeamRH thinking they would help in fact they made things much worse ā€¦.I was eventually diagnosed with an eating disorder and the constant worry about hitting macros, weighing food, weighing yourself etc, made me spiral I was a nightmare to live with and not forgetting the plantar fasciitis from the constant stepping on the spot I ended up in a right state by the time I finally parted company with Richie and Co.

• Sad
This world class app is never going to happen, it costs money to do that, and we all know how cheap he is. Must be fuming that he canā€™t piggyback off someone elseā€™s product/hard work anymore.

Reactions: 7
Mfp are really upping the ante lol
I thought of them as soon as I heard this news :ROFLMAO:

Totally agree after my time on Slimming World, I joined TeamRH thinking they would help in fact they made things much worse ā€¦.I was eventually diagnosed with an eating disorder and the constant worry about hitting macros, weighing food, weighing yourself etc, made me spiral I was a nightmare to live with and not forgetting the plantar fasciitis from the constant stepping on the spot I ended up in a right state by the time I finally parted company with Richie and Co.
I was the same, I'd got to target with SW, but had started putting it back on and wanted to lose what I'd gained so joined them. I've had an undiagnosed ED for years, but had been pretty much under control for quite some time, then it reared it's head fully after joining RH back in Summer 2017 to the point I eventually had to get professional help for it after leaving them when it all went to tit in 2019.

Last edited:
  • Sad
This fool has just popped up on my tiktok, stitched a video telling a woman if she lost another 20-30lb her lose skin will disappear :') it'll be flat apparently :')

• Wow
  • Angry
So aside from the removal of the barcode scanner coming, now there's ads after adding items. Out of curiosity I tapped to see how much MFP is now, I thought it was Ā£7.99 but apparently it's doubled in price! WJS must be having a meltdown now trying to think how to work around this one. How long before he's telling his cult to use a different app, in the days of old you needed to record your weight on the fitbit app to get the 7 day average, maybe he'll be doing something again with that app to track your food

Attachments

• Wow
I hope he doesn't jump to Nutracheck and ruin it. I don't know how MFP can justify the price! And then WJS charges an extra Ā£6.99 on top of that!

So aside from the removal of the barcode scanner coming, now there's ads after adding items. Out of curiosity I tapped to see how much MFP is now, I thought it was Ā£7.99 but apparently it's doubled in price! WJS must be having a meltdown now trying to think how to work around this one. How long before he's telling his cult to use a different app, in the days of old you needed to record your weight on the fitbit app to get the 7 day average, maybe he'll be doing something again with that app to track your food
Something which likely costs him duck all money cos heā€™s been spouting off for years about creating a myfitness app for team rh but it would cost him stupid amounts of money to do...we all know he ainā€™t willing to spend any of his money to benefit his members!!!!

if youā€™ve come here to decide to join do yourself a favour and donā€™t bother!the app will do absolutely nothing for you!
1) find your cals via a calorie calculator online
2) generally add about 500 on (this is what he does with MFP cals)
3) be as active as you can (aiming for between 5-10k steps if youā€™re able)
4) if your wanting weight workouts thwere are LOADS on youtube
5) use MfP to track your calorie intake

THAT šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘† is what he is charging you for šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
But u can do without the abuse, humiliation, pressure and potentially developing or triggering an eating disorder!!!!
Do yourself a favour and save your money and stay well away from team Rh fitness who are run by richie howey as theyā€™re racist vile misogynistic and itā€™s standard practice to call PAYING MEMBERS ā€œhideous cuntsā€ šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even the recipes on the app are not his. They are all easily found on the internet. He didnā€™t come up with them and they are nothing to do with TeamRH. Itā€™s so obvious because the measurements and terminology used are not British. What a tool šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9

Rachel posted a lot of updates about intuitive eating 18-24 months ago. So it's ok for her but not others?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.