Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she’s gone past the point of no return and actually believes her own lies? This friends thing is ridiculous, they’ve apparently gone from having none to having multiple, insta shy that are available at all times to do loads of activities and buy her gifts nothing about it is realistic but she still keeps plugging it.

Reactions: 16
Tashas breakfast display. We all know that nothing on there is actually cooked , it's just set up for the gram. Those eggs, crumpets and hot cross buns are raw ! Probly gonna put em all away after the pic and have some coco pops....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tashas breakfast display. We all know that nothing on there is actually cooked , it's just set up for the gram. Those eggs, crumpets and hot cross buns are raw ! Probly gonna put em all away after the pic and have some coco pops....
Every single Easter she does the same set up. It’s literally like Groundhog Day. How her family don’t get bored of this is beyond me. Setting it all up to then have to toast it/heat up etc is so pathetic and it doesn’t even look nice. Just looks greasy!

Reactions: 12
Every single Easter she does the same set up. It’s literally like Groundhog Day. How her family don’t get bored of this is beyond me. Setting it all up to then have to toast it/heat up etc is so pathetic and it doesn’t even look nice. Just looks greasy!
I don't think they all sit down to that breakfast, it's set up for a photo and then everyone just suits themselves.

Reactions: 9
I think I’ve read that her parents live next to a farm or small holding, so I’m assuming the sheep are in a field next to their house! 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think I’ve read that her parents live next to a farm or small holding, so I’m assuming the sheep are in a field next to their house! 🙄
I thought that maybe the case ,she’s always banging on about their land 🙈 she’s pathetic.

Reactions: 7
Ahhh their famous charcuterie board 😂😂😂
There’s so much crap on that board. It’s disgusting for 2 people. Especially someone with braces!! They’re also 16 years old. It’s not cute or grown up of them to shove crap onto a wooden tray.

Reactions: 10
And they don’t match her awful outfit!
---
Nice to see these two follow the traditions of Easter! 🙄 I mean they’re all over it with their bunny tit and chocolate eggs. Yet neither of them know the true meaning. Same for Christmas. It’s all commercial.
I gave up chocolate for lent, and lost 10 lbs.
How long will it be til Trasha is doing her fitness walking.
Tan should give a it a whirl and walk her dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do we think she’s gone past the point of no return and actually believes her own lies? This friends thing is ridiculous, they’ve apparently gone from having none to having multiple, insta shy that are available at all times to do loads of activities and buy her gifts nothing about it is realistic but she still keeps plugging it.
It’s so weird, strange and bizarre behaviour. But yes, I think she believes her own lies now and just constantly lives in a bubble of make believe…the one friend they went out with, but Tranya still referred to it as “friends” was Tacos mate. And yes going from no friends to maybe her believing they have multiple friends or just one set and never having a group photo on their “dates” is also strange! She just made it all up around the time Trash was constantly doing stuff with her actual neighbours and actual friends! 🙄🤣
---
OranguTAN’s outfit of choice……🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who goes out for a big afternoon meal, and then has the room to shove a massive kebab in her gob?…..Trash that’s who!!, how she’s not obese I’ll never know 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Who goes out for a big afternoon meal, and then has the room to shove a massive kebab in her gob?…..Trash that’s who!!, how she’s not obese I’ll never know 😳
I know , hot cross bun cheeseburger and chips for the other one 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.