Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ - how many people has Tran invited round? That grazeboard is enough to feed the five thousand!

Reactions: 6
We all know that grazing board is all for her and taco unless she's invited the invisible friends around or tacos mate (her next victim)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a disgusting amount of food. Nothing is substantial either. Having said that, it does look good haha!

Reactions: 7
If you study it properly, the majority of food on there isn’t perishable and can be packaged up again EG the continental meats/cheese/sausages etc. There’s about 3 sandwiches and half the bleeping meadow.

100% just herself and Taco

Reactions: 10
What annoys me is they way she says on Easter bank holidays we have…
She really has a natural gift to make everything look shite.

Well done James for passing your driving test! Now jump in your car and leave! Leave the craziness behind. Absolutely loved how they’re rewarding him with a takeaway of his choice! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeez you’d think James had found a cure for cancer the way she is going on! It’s great that he passed but digging out the toddler videos? He must be mortified!

• Haha
Jeez you’d think James had found a cure for cancer the way she is going on! It’s great that he passed but digging out the toddler videos? He must be mortified!
I'm surprised she's not put them online! Who digs out toddler vids for passing a driving test? Clearly, need to have a word with my parents about the lack of fuss 🙄 If James has any sense he'll drive as far away as he can.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.