Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know , hot cross bun cheeseburger and chips for the other one šŸ¤®
No normal person would want to eat that combo if they were starving, let alone after a massive meal out! Positive it was just plated up for the ā€˜gram to jump on the Easter band wagon, cos after today it wouldnā€™t have been ā€˜relevantā€™.

Reactions: 7
I see finally Tan put a photo of 4 drinks, because for once there was actually 4 people there. Not just in Tans imagination.
Happy Easter you lovely lot.
Waiting for the photo of all their eggs, one egg is never enough.

I see finally Tan put a photo of 4 drinks, because for once there was actually 4 people there. Not just in Tans imagination.
Happy Easter you lovely lot.
Waiting for the photo of all their eggs, one egg is never enough.
Itā€™s very telling that the only time she posts 4 drinks is with the family. Unless the invisible/camera shy friends also order invisible drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No normal person would want to eat that combo if they were starving, let alone after a massive meal out! Positive it was just plated up for the ā€˜gram to jump on the Easter band wagon, cos after today it wouldnā€™t have been ā€˜relevantā€™.
Exactly, but like Tash and her gyros, Iā€™m sure she only made them cos she got those holder things and probably had to beat Tan to it šŸ™„

I wish she would stop using the word ā€œBangingā€ after eating, Iā€™m embarrassed for her

Also Trash, did you happen to know that woman on TV or something? The amount of pics she took of someone winning something on TV was bonkers!

Oh yes canā€™t wait to see how many eggs they have brought themselves and see the battle of the M&S meal deal later, who will have the best tablescapeā€¦.šŸ¤Ŗ And they love cooking supposedly šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Exactly, but like Tash and her gyros, Iā€™m sure she only made them cos she got those holder things and probably had to beat Tan to it šŸ™„

I wish she would stop using the word ā€œBangingā€ after eating, Iā€™m embarrassed for her

Also Trash, did you happen to know that woman on TV or something? The amount of pics she took of someone winning something on TV was bonkers!

Oh yes canā€™t wait to see how many eggs they have brought themselves and see the battle of the M&S meal deal later, who will have the best tablescapeā€¦.šŸ¤Ŗ And they love cooking supposedly šŸ™„
I think she said before the lady on TV is her daughters teacher.

Reactions: 3
Tan has her daughters for dinner. šŸ˜³
How come only one dog went for a walk?
The name cards mean nothing at this point. She might as well write one for Michael Jackson and Iā€™d be more inclined to believe that.

Hee hee

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The girls dad shares pictures of them on his Insta so theyā€™re obviously not bothered about their picture being posted. Just goes to confirm that the girls have not been at Tanziā€™s having Sunday lunch.

The girls dad shares pictures of them on his Insta so theyā€™re obviously not bothered about their picture being posted. Just goes to confirm that the girls have not been at Tanziā€™s having Sunday lunch.
Whoā€™s their dad ?

In the battle of the M&S roasts. Tran deffo wins! Although she set the table for her daughters and they werenā€™t there šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s a real talent to make a ready meal dinner look that tit. Well done Trasha.
For so called foodies, having a pre done ready meal for Easter is a bit lazy. Surly they could marinate the meat themselves.
Clearly Tans girls were not there, and she hasnā€™t mentioned her son in a while. Tans behaviour to me is strange, making all that effort for 2 people.
---
In the battle of the M&S roasts. Tran deffo wins! Although she set the table for her daughters and they werenā€™t there šŸ™„šŸ™„
Trasha has a clear knack for making everything she touches look tit. šŸ˜

I noticed clever James obviously skipped the Easter celebrations, Tasha is gonna take it so badly when the golden child also starts ditching them. I bet sheā€™ll be encouraging them to have kids young so she can be a doting granny, anything to avoid being left alone with Schlong šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.