Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to do a recap cause I feel like I’ve done half a job (hey Tasha) but all I can think of is stupidly early decorations, tidying gardens and imaginary friends?
We also have blatant showing off of the favourite child’s birthday, hardly any dog walks, dirty grout, yet another skip on order (but the house will no doubt be full of shite)
Is there anything else?

Reactions: 9
Thank you for the new thread @Belleboo
April fools day and these fools are still living life on repeat. Cost of living crisis hasn’t effected them. Trasha just keeps buying more landfill tit, those god awful pink cushions she puts on her garden chairs, annoy me. They’re an ugly pink.
Tan still isn’t divorced, still not planned her wedding.
They must constantly be making Klarna payments.
Still uncultured tarts.
Its so noticeable that Tan has clearly had a word in Trasha’s ear about posting photos of her.
Tan posts photos of everything she does yet not a mention when she sees Trasha.
Horrible woman.
Lots of mentions of the invisible illness. And I am not down playing it. For anyone who genuinely suffers. But the medicine that seems to work for Tan is a greasy takeaway or something from EB or the white company, and lots of alcohol.
Oh and incase anyone doesn’t know she has a dishwasher and a tv bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the new thread @Belleboo
April fools day and these fools are still living life on repeat. Cost of living crisis hasn’t effected them. Trasha just keeps buying more landfill tit, those god awful pink cushions she puts on her garden chairs, annoy me. They’re an ugly pink.
Tan still isn’t divorced, still not planned her wedding.
They must constantly be making Klarna payments.
Still uncultured tarts.
Its so noticeable that Tan has clearly had a word in Trasha’s ear about posting photos of her.
Tan posts photos of everything she does yet not a mention when she sees Trasha.
Horrible woman.
Lots of mentions of the invisible illness. And I am not down playing it. For anyone who genuinely suffers. But the medicine that seems to work for Tan is a greasy takeaway or something from EB or the white company, and lots of alcohol.
Oh and incase anyone doesn’t know she has a dishwasher and a tv bed!
That’s the thing with her that winds me up possibly the most - her lifestyle is disgusting. I have early onset arthritis (early 40’s) but barely anyone knows. I run, walk for miles, do yoga, open water swim, eat well and ensure that I keep my weight down to try and slow its progress and limit any meds I might need in the future. She uses her illness (if indeed she has one) as an excuse to sit on her fat arse and eat tit. No sense of personal responsibility for her wellbeing. People like her are the reason the NHS is on its knees…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s the thing with her that winds me up possibly the most - her lifestyle is disgusting. I have early onset arthritis (early 40’s) but barely anyone knows. I run, walk for miles, do yoga, open water swim, eat well and ensure that I keep my weight down to try and slow its progress and limit any meds I might need in the future. She uses her illness (if indeed she has one) as an excuse to sit on her fat arse and eat tit. No sense of personal responsibility for her wellbeing. People like her are the reason the NHS is on its knees…
Not to mention that her flare ups only seem to happen when she’s either trying to upstage Tasha or when she needs an excuse to get out of an imaginary social outing.

She never seems to experience one when she has nothing on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she paints her ceiling yet her bastard tiles are rotten! My friend is renting a house and has terrible tiles and she went to the pound shop and bought some stick on ones. They looked amazing. Surly Trasha could cover those rank hospital tiles with them.

Reactions: 8
Inc the spelling mistakes, the hashtags and the outfit. How many times does old fat tan have to mention her fake mates!
I said it on the last thread, if she was really going out with friends each time she wouldn’t keep mentioning it in her posts!

Reactions: 10
When she goes out- the amount of photos she takes of the food/scenery, it stands to reason that at some point, she would get a group photo. Her usual response of “not everybody likes being on camera” is a load of rubbish. Are they celebrities, trying to hide their identity? Are they deformed? Are they wanted by police?

The amount of “friends” she supposedly has, you’d think one of them wouldn’t be camera shy. They don’t exist and that’s pretty sad in itself but you have to consider why that is.

Reactions: 14
Inc the spelling mistakes, the hashtags and the outfit. How many times does old fat tan have to mention her fake mates!
She has to be trolling us all “our cute little roadster” no way would anyone sound like this much of a twit surely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she goes out- the amount of photos she takes of the food/scenery, it stands to reason that at some point, she would get a group photo. Her usual response of “not everybody likes being on camera” is a load of rubbish. Are they celebrities, trying to hide their identity? Are they deformed? Are they wanted by police?

The amount of “friends” she supposedly has, you’d think one of them wouldn’t be camera shy. They don’t exist and that’s pretty sad in itself but you have to consider why that is.
Even if people don’t want their face on camera she is the type who would do a photo or boomerang of the groups glasses clinking together to cheers or whatever. It’s ok to not have loads of friends but really odd to pretend that you do.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.