Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So taco has hung his coat the chair, as if someone is sitting there. No way was anyone with them.
Tan, you are pathetic.
And Tan and Taco can’t even get the car MOT done when it needs it. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Inc the spelling mistakes, the hashtags and the outfit. How many times does old fat tan have to mention her fake mates!
What are those shoes. This outfit gives me Miss Hoolie from balamory vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s three plates so looks as though some friends have materialised but I’m willing to bet it’s Taco’s mate and his wife.

Reactions: 9
When she goes out- the amount of photos she takes of the food/scenery, it stands to reason that at some point, she would get a group photo. Her usual response of “not everybody likes being on camera” is a load of rubbish. Are they celebrities, trying to hide their identity? Are they deformed? Are they wanted by police?

The amount of “friends” she supposedly has, you’d think one of them wouldn’t be camera shy. They don’t exist and that’s pretty sad in itself but you have to consider why that is.
Exactly. Its like the empty plates when she pretends her daughters are home eating with them. I think it would be more relatable if she admitted she doesn't have many friends anymore and her daughters are getting busy with their own lives. So many people are in similar situations and it could be helpful for a wannabe "influencer" to show that.

Can we somehow dobb them in it for going out in that car without an MOT?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s three plates so looks as though some friends have materialised but I’m willing to bet it’s Taco’s mate and his wife.
It’s one friend and it’s Tacos as there’s three meals and the bloke sat next to Taco has his hand on the milkshake…..and there’s a pic of him on his own behind Taco at the bridge. NO WOMAN or foursome!!!!! She has been faking they’re going out with a couple and it’s just one male on his own. Like said before, Tacos mate!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It’s just one “friend” and it’s not even Trans, it’s Tacos, no foursome like she’s trying to make out the sad sap witch!!!!!! The guy at the cafe has black jumper and gilet, same as guy in the reflection next to Taco at the museum and behind him at the bridge! 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱😴
---
BUSTED TRANYA!!! Stop pretending now, you’ve bollocked yourself by trying to make out there’s four drinks for four people and Tacos mate with his hand on the milkshake has rumbled that one and then there’s him on his own!!!!! Oh I love it!!!!!! She’s tripped herself up!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t Tan just let the wet lettuce take the guy out for a pint like a normal bloke? Is it just me or is three grown adults playing Pooh sticks weird? If I’d taken my young kids there and saw them I’d be keeping a firm grip on them at all times

Reactions: 16
I’d think it was one of those terrifying dominatrix drag women with her two little boyfriends trotting at her heels in their matching puffer jackets (aptly named)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she spends £500 on a sofa for her garden but can’t re tile her bathroom?

Reactions: 9
Her bathroom looks awful! What’s with all the artificial plants on the bath. Like the rest of her house it’s so cluttered! It makes me want to cry. I couldn’t relax in the bath!
Also, she changes her shower head as often as she changes her knickers! I don’t see how they need more shite in their garden, where is that sofa and awful metal table going to go?

I suggest with that skip she is having delivered, she puts most of her house in it.
The bathroom looked awful with all her tat in it, hardly relaxing.
What’s with the extra chest of draws in there.
No cost of living crisis in the Trashford house!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.