Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peas and beans on the same plate?! I will never sleep tonight after seeing that. On the SAME PLATE?! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I fully believe Tash is the type to expect every person in Italy to talk English and learns zero of the language

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are mosquito’s a big problem in Italy? Tash is making out that they are!
Exactly what I thought. I spent three weeks in the South American Rainforests / jungle this summer and less of a fuss about insect repellent (and me and my middle son get carved up by midges) than she has 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they both on holiday at the same time? That’s interesting. I wonder if they planned to go together and then nixed it.
---
Thread title : Tash’s ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tan’s cosying up with friends who don’t exist!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Are they both on holiday at the same time? That’s interesting. I wonder if they planned to go together and then nixed it.
---
Thread title : Tash’s ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tan’s cosying up with friends who don’t exist!
Winner winner chicken dinner imo 👆

Reactions: 3
She’s actually insane!
who’s excited for Venice 🤣
Usually nothing Tash does impresses or interests me but I am actually looking forward to seeing how she gets on in Italy 😂 and of course her themed Italian clothes 😂

Reactions: 8
They weren't when I was there in April! We went to Venice as well. Although, we went without the tacky t-shirts and other tit.
Got to say I was eaten alive in Venice when I went some years ago in sept. My son and his girlfriend went in august and she got bitten to death and they got infected. My son had non at all. Must depend how tasty you are. I’m sure if a mozzie had a bite of tash it wouldn’t return 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.