Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, but the sun is lovely yes, I managed to dry some washing outside and took the dog out without needing bloody waterproofs! But it’s too bleeping cold to eat outside and drive with the roof down!!! I had to defrost my windscreen at 7am this morning LOL!!
These women are just bizarre. I love it when it’s warm enough to sit outside with a cup of tea in the morning but it’s far too cold for that at the moment, like you say, it was frosty this morning!
Also why is Tasha buying Easter shaped pasta? Her kids are grown up not toddlers.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, but the sun is lovely yes, I managed to dry some washing outside and took the dog out without needing bloody waterproofs! But it’s too bleeping cold to eat outside and drive with the roof down!!! I had to defrost my windscreen at 7am this morning LOL!!
She’s in full summer mode, it’s actually embarrassing! It is lovely today. I was stuck sat in a sunny spot for over an hour whilst my toddler napped in his pushchair on our walk and it felt lovely. But I was wearing boots, leggings a sweatshirt and a gilet I wouldn’t have taken any layers off or anything! It’s only 12 degrees lol

Reactions: 10
Tasha gets a tall spring in her eye for 10 seconds and then it's summer in her head
By May when most of us just start to enjoy the weather she will be out looking for the first autumn decorations that hit the shops. All about getting cosy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So yesterday 🗑 valeted her car! Most people clean them! But 🗑 who supposedly is a cleaner valeted hers! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was coming to say this, fabulous use of the English language.

'Dropped daughter work'
She’s always so desperate to get her latest ”buys” on before anyone else, she never checks to see if her post actually makes any sense! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could live to be 100 and I’d never wrap my head around why they take pictures of fast food and boxes of ready meals. And don’t get me started on her 15 year old daughter and her insta worthy nests 😂😂😂. My kids grew out of making (is that even the right word - the effort is so minimal I used to do allow my EYFS class to do it independently 😂😂) those when they were about 8

Reactions: 13
Oh here come the m and s ready meals 🥱🥱🥱🥱 considering they both think they are foodies you'd think they would cook an Easter lunch from scratch and not buy what is effectively a ready meal 🥴🥴

And who can even waste time opening a kebab, shove it on a tray to "display" it for a photo to then post?? Just eat it 😂 and stop wasting time copying each other

Reactions: 11
Trash saying ‘Happy Good Friday Eve’. What a clueless dimwit 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tans invisible friends buy her some nice gifts. Exactly kind of stuff she always buys herself, strangely 🤔

#easterweekend #loading 🫠
The fat oaf can't even pull the ribbon handle out of the gift bag to make it look more realistic. I wonder what it's like to have imaginary friends in your 50's?
She's so tragic and I find it disturbing how much Taco enables this behaviour! She needs an intervention.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.