Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nayalove96

VIP Member
My favourite has got to be tan tan making her daughter dress up in her subway uniform to make them fake ass subways in lockdown LOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 24

swimming

VIP Member
My fave lockdown fakeaway was when she did “Ashford pub basket meals” and wrote something like “everyone seated, drinks ordered and looking through the menu. Lots of giggles and chats round the table”.
…… Then in the next shot you could just see taco at the table with a little red basket with fish fingers and oven chips in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I am so excited to see how she manages to fake a whole holiday with her imaginary pals 🤣🤣
It’ll be like on home alone when Kevin is dancing with the balloons that he’s made into people shape and the burglars are outside thinking there’s a party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MyWorld

VIP Member
🗑 goes 200 miles or so from Sussex to Devon and she’s still in bed in her caravan with the tv on and a cup of tea! Exactly what she does when she’s at home! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I think she is massively jealous of Tasha who she sees as being beneath her and has got it into her head that it’s some kind of competition between them. Her Instagram pictures often look nicer and more classy than Tasha’s and she can string a sentence together but I would bet anything that Tasha is naturally a warmer, kinder person and that’s why she is jealous.

Reactions: 21

Bob93

Chatty Member
So Tash posted a photo of Stonehenge which she didn’t actually see, and Tan posted a photo of her daughter she didn’t actually see?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
The FYI. She’s so passive aggressive.

Yeah okay Tran, you were first with the shitty baskets 4 years ago but your arch nemesis was the first to become a legitimate Ashford 4 x 4 years ago so sit fuck down 💅

• Haha

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
My fave lockdown fakeaway was when she did “Ashford pub basket meals” and wrote something like “everyone seated, drinks ordered and looking through the menu. Lots of giggles and chats round the table”.
…… Then in the next shot you could just see taco at the table with a little red basket with fish fingers and oven chips in 😂
I’ll be an Ashford before she is

• Haha

Roxy

“So grateful for our wonderful colleagues for jumping on and looking after all of our work!” FFS Tan, even when your fella has a suspected heart attack you still find an excuse to harp on about how super busy you both are at work. Ooh, mustn’t forget the in-tray!

• Haha