Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh these two are getting more and more boring by the day! Maybe this is what they want? šŸ„±

Anyway Trash, thought the bathroom was looking ok for a brief second but oh no in comes more furniture and tat and ruins it. I mean she said she binned loads of stuff, but the amount of different toiletries she has with a bath depending on the day and season, Iā€™m sure sheā€™s got more. Why else would you need all that storage in your bathroom?

Why does she spend out so much on her garden furniture when her bloody house could do with an overhaul. New kitchen springs to mind? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Donā€™t even get me started on the other one trying to pass off Tacos mates as her own and then two grown men go and drink tea and play poo sticks with her?! šŸ¤Æ

Finally, now Trash has another skip any chance those bloody EAT letters could go in it? Please!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear god, could she fit any more crap in that bathroom - literally šŸ’©

She really does like putting random items in random places and obstructing walkways doesnā€™t she šŸ¤£

What man in his right mind tags along with a couple let alone to play Pooh sticks. I canā€™t even. Whoā€™s more dickless - Del or his mate šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ A trio of gimps

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear god, could she fit any more crap in that bathroom - literally šŸ’©

She really does like putting random items in random places and obstructing walkways doesnā€™t she šŸ¤£

What man in his right mind tags along with a couple let alone to play Pooh sticks. I canā€™t even. Whoā€™s more dickless - Del or his mate šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ A trio of gimps
Maybe they are a throuple

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s just a weird situation?

Iā€™m sat here trying to envisage my boyfriend inviting one of his friends to the same outing.

ā€œHey buddy, fancy a walk on Pooh trail with me and my W2B. No she isnā€™t bringing any friends but you can bring Eyore if you happen to have oneā€
---
duck off Tasha, itā€™s freezing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe he wanted to go for a pint with his mate and she vetoed that so the only way he got to see his mate was if she went too and picked the venue? Weird all round

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m not that far from šŸ—‘ and itā€™s too bloody cold to sit in the garden having lunch! Iā€™ve had a scarf and gloves on when walking the dog! Sheā€™s such a tit! She canā€™t wait to be eating alfresco can she!

Reactions: 15
Tash does realise a lot of people live in the same country as her right? And so think WTF when she sits outside for lunch in the cold.

• Haha
I donā€™t understand how you would be able to have a proper shower? The shower head is practically next to the bath and there doesnā€™t seem to be a fixing further up the wall from it.
Also, who the hell puts a full plant next to the shower like that? Is that new flooring as well?
---
Never mind, Iā€™ve just seen the full shower in the corner so now Iā€™m wondering what the point is in the second shower head?

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep saying ā€œon siteā€? Itā€™s the bottom of your garden love

• Haha
Why does she keep saying ā€œon siteā€? Itā€™s the bottom of your garden love
I suppose sheā€™s playing pretending to be at work game (maybe sheā€™ll have a hi vis tomorrow out of the fancy dress box) šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø not sure why though, she does this most days!

Reactions: 9
She might borrow a hi vis from Tan, remember when she had one when there was a crash or something at her work šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit late, but I canā€™t get over how much Manzi ate on Sunday - hefty looking lunch out then a full roast when she got home šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™ll be making sausage and bacon rolls and mugs of tea to have alfresco this morning whilst ā€œon siteā€ with hubby šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody notice the ā€œEatā€ letters making an appearance after someone here commented on them?

Hi Tasha. Seeing as you read here in between working on site, can you tell hubby to stop liking all the suggestive photos of 24 year old actress ā€œOlivia Holtā€ on instagram? Bit creepy.

Which seemed to start around when she was 19

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sorry, but the sun is lovely yes, I managed to dry some washing outside and took the dog out without needing bloody waterproofs! But itā€™s too bleeping cold to eat outside and drive with the roof down!!! I had to defrost my windscreen at 7am this morning LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.